I strongly recommend Telemundo to non-Latinos

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
First, you can practice your Spanish comprehension. Second, Telemundo seems not to caught up in the liberal world view and actually reports the news. They have been the ones digging into the story of the ten year-old rape victim, trafficked across state lines for a rapist-protecting abortion.

I just clicked on it and look at the headline:

La economía de EE.UU. se contrajo un 0.9% en el segundo trimestre. Es la segunda caída consecutiva, lo que puede indicar recesión

"EE.UU." is Estados Unidos, the United States, not the European Union. The rest is pretty easy, I think. The economy contracted (itself) 0.9% for the second quarter, which can indicate a recession. Spanish is a pretty straightforward language, with few flowery introductions, euphemisms, or beating around the bush.

It's odd....I can listen to real Euro Spaniards talk and follow along with the sub-titles but I can't stand listening to south-of the-border Spanish....It's like they never come-up for air.....Breathless all the time.

First, you can practice your Spanish comprehension. Second, Telemundo seems not to caught up in the liberal world view and actually reports the news. They have been the ones digging into the story of the ten year-old rape victim, trafficked across state lines for a rapist-protecting abortion.

I just clicked on it and look at the headline:

La economía de EE.UU. se contrajo un 0.9% en el segundo trimestre. Es la segunda caída consecutiva, lo que puede indicar recesión

"EE.UU." is Estados Unidos, the United States, not the European Union. The rest is pretty easy, I think. The economy contracted (itself) 0.9% for the second quarter, which can indicate a recession. Spanish is a pretty straightforward language, with few flowery introductions, euphemisms, or beating around the bush.

Is yer fav show, "Blah-Blah Blazzo"?

Forum List

Back