On this day 5 years ago 5 Dallas LEOs where assassinated

Bringing up their murders and the race angle is nothing but an attempt by the OP and Right to fan the flames of division.

They do this all the time...this is just a textbook example.
You are covering for Black Lies Matter ambush on these innocent LEO's ....

You are a Disgusting RACIST POS ......

Strange...I don't remember you honoring...

Officer Breann R. Leath
Police Officer Justin Read Putnam
Police Officer Daniel Gene Walters
Lieutenant Glenn Dale Hutto, Jr.
Police Officer Michael Shaun Mosher
Police Officer Cody Nathaniel Holte
Police Officer Nathan James Lyday
Police Officer Waldis Vanness "Jay" Johnson
Lieutenant Stephen Paul Williams

Or the dozens of other cops who passed away last year. Why? Because you can't do any race baiting with them. Fuck off you low life piece of shit.
Fuck off you psycho LEFTIST see you next tuesday ....

This thread is about the Anniversarry of Black LIES Matter under the Obama REGIME Ambushing and MURDERING 5 Dallas LEOS ..

Your DEFLECTION is meaningless but, not unnoticed !!!
Your surrender is accepted....you're all about race baiting....essentially the lowest form of scum.
Psycho Leftist see you next tuesday ..

Fuck you with your projection

No one is surredndering anything ....

We know who you RACIST POS are ....

Bringing up their murders and the race angle is nothing but an attempt by the OP and Right to fan the flames of division.

Officer Breann R. Leath

Or the dozens of other cops who passed away last year. Why? Because you can't do any race baiting with them. Fuck off you low life piece of shit.

This thread is about the Anniversarry of Black LIES Matter under the Obama REGIME Ambushing and MURDERING 5 Dallas LEOS ..

Your surrender is accepted....you're all about race baiting....essentially the lowest form of scum.

You can't explain why you ignored all of the other deaths of police in the line of duty but somehow focused on this one. Clearly, you're just race baiting---essentialy you're the lowest form of human scum. But, then again, you already knew that. Hence your lame surrender.

You can't explain why you ignored all of the other deaths of police in the line of duty but somehow focused on this one. Clearly, you're just race baiting---essentialy you're the lowest form of human scum. But, then again, you already knew that. Hence your lame surrender.
I refuse to respond to your defections ....

It's more than obvious what you are doing .....

We know you support Black LIES Matter's AMBUSH on innocent White LEO's in Dallas five years ago ....

WE FUCKIN' KNOW .....

We know who you LEFTIST COMMUNIST RAICIST POS's are ....

Nothing you post changes that ....

Officer Breann R. Leath

He's like a monkey slinging poop when he wishes to express himself. This game they play of supporting police but not the capitol police is not fooling anyone.

I refuse to respond to your defections ....

It's more than obvious what you are doing .....

We know you support Black LIES Matter's AMBUSH on innocent White LEO's in Dallas five years ago ....

WE FUCKIN' KNOW .....

We know who you LEFTIST COMMUNIST RAICIST POS's are ....

Nothing you post changes that ....
Sounds like I hurt your feelings when I exposed your hypocrisy. Too bad for you.

Keep in mind Black LIES Matter's ambush on the LEO's in Dallas 5 years ago was more than 100 times worse than what happened at the Capitol on January 6th.

Sounds like I hurt your feelings when I exposed your hypocrisy. Too bad for you.
There is no hypocrisy dumbass ....

There's only your deflection from the reality of what Black LIES Matter did in Dallas 5 years ago.

Forum List

Back