On The Bright Side

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
At least Aids continues to rise in the homosexual community, hopefully this will continue

At least Aids continues to rise in the homosexual community, hopefully this will continue

Harsh, but it is rising. You'd think with the danger they would be taking precaution. But it's said they can't control themselves or their urges

• Banned
It is the fags who brought Aids to the world, it is only fitting that they die from it

If this kind of post is indicative of those associating themselves with the 'right', it is easy to see why the 'left' doesn't like them.

I don't necessarily wish them death but if they can't or refuse to be responsible I don't have a lot of sympathy for them.

• Banned
I don't care about politics, this has to do with nature

• Banned
There is nothing positive that homosexuality brings to the world

I don't necessarily wish them death but if they can't or refuse to be responsible I don't have a lot of sympathy for them.
How fucking Christian of you.

Why should I feel sympathy for someone too damn stupid or lazy to protect themselves?
Again you are a great fucking Christian. They should canonize you for not necessarily wanting gay people to die.

You're annoying asshole. Maybe you need more fiber in your diet

As fags are more convinced that what they are doing is normal, I expect a big upswing in Aids amongst them

Last edited:
does this all mean that we will become the opposite of George Costanza and make sure we dont "Double Dip", or just make sure a gay man hasnt been to the dip table yet.

Amen to this. To me, people who especially do things deliberately deserve whatever gets dump on them and if they can't deal with whatever repercussions come their way, they shouldn't have done the wrong in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back