On guns: "Do the right thing!"

If you know more about Constitutional Carry you would realize that 90% number is bullshit.someone who supports constitutional carry would never support universal background checks. And 25 states says so
And your sample size is whom ?
Well, that's simply not true.

My Kimber Ultra Carry II (.45) proved your idiot opinion wrong...
Wow, I’m not impressed by a shit gun.

And your sample size is whom ?

Wow, I’m not impressed by a shit gun.

BWAHAWHAWHAWHAW!!!!!

It's official, you don't know a fucking thing about guns. And, regardless, even if it was a shit gun it kept me from being the victim of crime.

Cupcake, you are so far out of your depth in this discussion it's laughable. Truly, you're embarrassing yourself...

Knowing the mindset of those who supports constitutional carry and the purpose of constitutional carry says your 90% number is bullshit.
And look at you calling a Kimber a shit gun 😆🤥😆🤥😆😆😆😆

Dagosa has just proven himself/herself/itself to be about as ignorant as ignorant can get...

BWAHAWHAWHAWHAW!!!!!

It's official, you don't know a fucking thing about guns. And, regardless, even if it was a shit gun it kept me from being the victim of crime.

Cupcake, you are so far out of your depth in this discussion it's laughable. Truly, you're embarrassing yourself...
Well, I’d cry too if I had an over rated, over priced shit gun.

Sounds like a lonely kid who's parents keep him in the basement.
Go ahead. List all the police departments and or military’s. that supply them as primary carry sidearms.,

Just like BMW, MERCEDES etc are over priced “shit cars” for the few aspiring public with a “manhood fetish”, you guys get to brag about a pretty over priced overrated SHIT GUN.,

Go ahead. List all the police departments and or military’s. that supply them as primary carry sidearms.,

Just like BMW, MERCEDES etc are over priced “shit cars” for the few aspiring public with a “manhood fetish”, you guys get to brag about a pretty over priced overrated SHIT GUN.,
They issue weapons that cost less than a kimber

You carry a Taurus, don't you?

Hi Point?

Maybe Cobra Arms?

LOL!!!

You're an idiot, and you just let everyone here know it...
At least if you buy a Taurus for a fishing anchor, you’ll be out a lot less money.

Forum List

Back