OMG! Liberals bring race into the eclispe

i was wondering also til i read the next paragraph:

"On August 21, 2017, a total solar eclipse will arrive mid-morning on the coast of Oregon. The moon’s shadow will be about 70 miles wide, and it will race across the country faster than the speed of sound, exiting the eastern seaboard shortly before 3 p.m. local time. It has been dubbed the Great American Eclipse, and along most of its path, there live almost no black people."

seriously? it gets worse after that.

"Almost no black people? Don't think these jerks have ever left the hood..

So no comment on the topic just more trolling.
I have commented both on the article and your ridiculous OP. And you haven't established how this relates to liberalism. You just say shit and somehow liberals are to blame. Someone writes an article and you proclaim that a whole class of people (liberals) are trying to stir up trouble. Of course, that's pretty much every OP you post, so I shouldn't be surprised.

That's a bad acid trip for the Atlantic staff. Guess they're not into the science angle. Of course they stopped counting "black people" before they got to Missouri, Kentucky, Tenn, SCarolina. Imagine that. No black people in Oregon. Are THEY racist or something?

Only the trippy tearful ones at the Atlantic know..

I have commented both on the article and your ridiculous OP. And you haven't established how this relates to liberalism. You just say shit and somehow liberals are to blame. Someone writes an article and you proclaim that a whole class of people (liberals) are trying to stir up trouble. Of course, that's pretty much every OP you post, so I shouldn't be surprised.
both sides have their crowd that will use the worst example of "the other side" to represent the entire side.

sucks and why we keep digging a deeper social hole.

I don't like how the Sun was wearing blackface today. It may has well just shucked and jived while it was at it. Racist Sun.

American Blackout

American Blackout
A tour of the solar eclipse’s path reveals a nation that fought to maintain a different sort of totality.

Totality is everything, say those who chase solar eclipses. When the moon fully obscures the sun and casts its shadow on Earth, the result is like nothing you’ve seen before—not even a partial eclipse. A merely partial eclipse does not flip day to night, because the sun is bright enough to light our fields of vision with only a tiny fraction of its power. But when the sun and moon align just so, a little piece of Earth goes dark in the middle of the day. In this path of totality, night comes suddenly and one can see the shape of the moon as a circle darker than black, marked by the faint backlight of the sun’s corona. Astronomers and eclipse chasers chart carefully to be sure that they can watch from exactly the right place at the right time. They know that you cannot compromise with the sun. For a dark sky, the sun must be banished altogether.

SMH....liberals are a disgusting creed!

i was wondering also til i read the next paragraph:

"On August 21, 2017, a total solar eclipse will arrive mid-morning on the coast of Oregon. The moon’s shadow will be about 70 miles wide, and it will race across the country faster than the speed of sound, exiting the eastern seaboard shortly before 3 p.m. local time. It has been dubbed the Great American Eclipse, and along most of its path, there live almost no black people."

seriously? it gets worse after that.

Maybe it was a warning to all the white people then. :cuckoo:I don't understand their problem though. Was it a problem with naming it a Great American Eclipse?
is it like they consider Black people not American?

That's a bad acid trip for the Atlantic staff. Guess they're not into the science angle. Of course they stopped counting "black people" before they got to Missouri, Kentucky, Tenn, SCarolina. Imagine that. No black people in Oregon. Are THEY racist or something?

Only the trippy tearful ones at the Atlantic know..
Shit man, as soon as the shadow hit KC they started looting 'cause it was dark and everyone was looking away...

both sides have their crowd that will use the worst example of "the other side" to represent the entire side.

sucks and why we keep digging a deeper social hole.

Diff here is -- the ATLANTIC is an institution of good writing and topical research. Or it WAS..

This isn't just about "the other side" when your Journalistic INSTITUTIONS are melting down with partisan anger and grief.. CNN going full in on resistance mode. The WaPo and NYT becoming true "fake news"??

No this is MORE then your typical spear-chucking, hollering tribal standoffs between the 2 parties that are dooming themselves and taking it all down with them..

Forum List

Back