Olympics to allow transgenders athletes to compete with women without having gender reassignment LMF

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
NUTS: Olympics to Allow Transgender Athletes to Compete with Women -- WITHOUT Having Gender Reassignment Surgery
For the second year in a row, transgender wrestler Mack Beggs won the Texas girls’ Class 6A 110-pound wrestling division. Beggs is in the process of transitioning from female to male and taking testosterone. Mack won the title last year too.

LMMFFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG YOU LEFTIST HAVE SO FKFD YOURSELVES OMFFG WE SO LOVE IT!!! I can't stop laughing. you have fkd every and any scholarship your kid could have made in order to succeed or get a free ride in college you stupid mother fkrs BLOW BACK OMFG LOVE IT KEEP GOING!!!

LMFAO omg you ain't seen nothing yet this is going to be twisted in s

NUTS: Olympics to Allow Transgender Athletes to Compete with Women -- WITHOUT Having Gender Reassignment Surgery
For the second year in a row, transgender wrestler Mack Beggs won the Texas girls’ Class 6A 110-pound wrestling division. Beggs is in the process of transitioning from female to male and taking testosterone. Mack won the title last year too.

LMMFFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG YOU LEFTIST HAVE SO FKFD YOURSELVES OMFFG WE SO LOVE IT!!! I can't stop laughing. you have fkd every and any scholarship your kid could have made in order to succeed or get a free ride in college you stupid mother fkrs BLOW BACK OMFG LOVE IT KEEP GOING!!!

SMFH

What if one just identifies as female? These biological men are just as female as the next woman, it's how they feel.

• Banned
We all know there will men or women who are going to pretend to be one or the other for the win/ free ride. Then one day when the fun is over they know suddenly they were who they were born to be as their original sex. funny how that works. lol

These freaks need to compete among their own.
They likely have a mental disorder. We shouldnt cater to the whims of these people, but i see no reason to call them freaks. You should pity them, not insult them.

This message board desperately needs to add a sub forum dedicated to trannies. lol

They likely have a mental disorder. We shouldnt cater to the whims of these people, but i see no reason to call them freaks. You should pity them, not insult them.
I recently had two in front of meat the checkout. I don't "pitty" them.

Fuck it, womens sports are boring anyway. If the PC crowd wants to ruin female sports, thats fine with me. I'll enjoy the crushing ass whoopings until they figure out how misguided this crap is. Womens boxing is going to be a delight!

Fuck it, womens sports are boring anyway. If the PC crowd wants to ruin female sports, thats fine with me. I'll enjoy the crushing ass whoopings until they figure out how misguided this crap is. Womens boxing is going to be a delight!
Womens beach volleyball is NOT boring!

That linked article is utterly depressing and sick. But, in another way, it is totally laughable. The insanity of man who cares not about death or judgment, just showing off to the world look how great we are and here are the new morals to live by.

2n1sx1g.jpg

Looks like the Olympics has gone full leftist retard now more than ever.

Where are the feminists, are they ok with women athletes getting their asses kicked by boys and men ?

What does a so so male athlete do who is not good enough to make the Olympic team ?

Turn into a tranny, and you've got yourself a gold medal !! :beer:

Forum List

Back