What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Olbermann to President: "What the hell is going on?"

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Olbermann Angry At Obama: "What The Hell Is Going On?" | RealClearPolitics

I got the answer to you question there Keith..................

3-women-laughing-7.jpg

Heres a guy who spends his whole life in politics and he's surprised by this? Zero jobs in August and Olbermann is just fine with more job crushing regulations.....but when the topic turns to jobs, he talks about the Tea Party!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Just curious Keith.........about 179 viewers/night used to wtch you old show on MSNBC. How many viewers you got now s0n:up::boobies:???

blastoff

Undocumented Reg. User
Reaction score
Maybe Keith and the rest of the dimocratic dumbbells should have taken a closer look at Barry's incredibly thin resume back in '07/'08 rather than forming that huge circle jerk for him.

OP
skookerasbil

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Reaction score
olbermann_keiith_pate-6.jpg

I will admit one thing...........

I miss him on MSNBC. Last November when the Dums got crushed, I spent most of the night watching Olbermann, Maddow et. al. and their commentary on the election returns. Watching Olbermann in such a state of hyper-angst was a hoot. Most see TV if you're a conservative. It was like the guy was sitting on a greased telephone pole all night.

Warrior102

Gold Member
Reaction score
Who is Keith Olbermann ?

Should I give a fuck ?

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Reaction score
Olbermann Angry At Obama: "What The Hell Is Going On?" | RealClearPolitics

I got the answer to you question there Keith..................

3-women-laughing-7.jpg

Heres a guy who spends his whole life in politics and he's surprised by this? Zero jobs in August and Olbermann is just fine with more job crushing regulations.....but when the topic turns to jobs, he talks about the Tea Party!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Just curious Keith.........about 179 viewers/night used to wtch you old show on MSNBC. How many viewers you got now s0n:up::boobies:???

So you're on Obama's side?

Heh..politics does make strange bedfellows!

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$260.01
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List