Oklahoma Police to Charge Rioters with Terrorism - Treating Them as Such

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017

OUR TURN!!!!

i hope to god law and order stops letting the fanatics shame them into a corner. they get up, people on all sides should support them and stop the chaos that is taking over. anyone advocating violence as the answer, you're on the wrong side of this line.

stop the violence and lets figure out where we go from here as together as we can be.

OUR TURN!!!!

i hope to god law and order stops letting the fanatics shame them into a corner. they get up, people on all sides should support them and stop the chaos that is taking over. anyone advocating violence as the answer, you're on the wrong side of this line.

stop the violence and lets figure out where we go from here as together as we can be.

The only way you stop this is by locking up the ones who do it for a long time....10 years minimum....that will cool the heels of the smarter morons among the democrat party terrorists, antifa and black lives matter...........burning, looting and killing in Black neighborhoods just before an election....they should be charged with voter intimidation as well...

Oklahoma Police to Charge Rioters with Terrorism - Treating Them as Such

:yes_text12: Imagine that. If these people were Muslims chanting allah akbar, they would be terrorists. If the media CALLED them terrorists, there would be no public support. Instead, the Democrats, Nancy Pelosi and her tribe have fought TOOTH & NAIL to enable these people in an effort to foment violence across this country with the seeming implicit intent to use it politically just to defeat president Trump.

Some would call that a coup and insurrection.

How do we control the violence without infringing on the peace? ... "peaceful assembly" is a guarantied right ... and the United States has a long history of police initiating the violence ... think water cannons and pepper spray ...

Why are you okay with police chaining someone up and beating them to death? ...
Why are you okay with police putting 57 bullets in a deaf man because he didn't raise his hands when told to? ...

Yes, I know, your police are honest, hard-working and diligent ... a credit to your community ... most of us enjoy such from the "cop on the street" ... but not everybody has this, and THAT'S what is being protested ... that one-in-a-thousand bad cops ... shouldn't we be using what few prison beds we have left for those first? ... or do you "smaller government" Republicans want more prisons? ...

We'd love to protest here where I live ... but police are so damn hard to find ... they stay busy chasing down murderers, rapists and arsonists ... folks blocking the freeway ain't their problem ... not when there's an angry ex-boyfriend shooting up some poor bitch's apartment ...

But hey, your community is made of money ... go ahead and hire all the police, ADA's, judges and build all the prisons you want ... it's your tax dollars, not mine ...

OUR TURN!!!!

The only way you stop this is by locking up the ones who do it for a long time....10 years minimum....that will cool the heels of the smarter morons among the democrat party terrorists, antifa and black lives matter...........burning, looting and killing in Black neighborhoods just before an election....they should be charged with voter intimidation as well...
I'll settle for treason as it carries the death penalty.

OUR TURN!!!!

I'll settle for treason as it carries the death penalty.
i hate to say it but hang a few the rest will stop. right now there is zero motivation to stop acting the fool.

(5)the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—
(A)
involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
(B)appear to be intended—
(i)
to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii)
to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion;

By definition, the Democrat rioters domestic terrorists.

Hit them with felony charges that will ruin their fucking lives even after they get out of prison.

OUR TURN!!!!

This is not terrorism. If it is then the Republicans practice terrorism every day.

They have a reasonable chance at making the charges stick, but I wonder how they plan to connect the specific actions to their political purposes.

OUR TURN!!!!

This is not terrorism. If it is then the Republicans practice terrorism every day.
when are the republicans out there beating the shit out of old people, taking over city blocks, destroying properly, looting target, setting wendys in fire....

they are not so go fuck yourself with that fuckstick when the gerbel gets back from san fransisco.

They have a reasonable chance at making the charges stick, but I wonder how they plan to connect the specific actions to their political purposes.
don't care political purpose. they are destroying property and looting at will.

don't really care how they stop them at this point. the rioters are bringing what is about to come on themselves and no amount of cell phone video editing and producing is going to matter. no one is going to give a shit.

OUR TURN!!!!

Do you purposely try to look like a dumbass ?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander!
Years ago anti-abortionists were labeled as terrorists; so, how does the Dimm gander like that label now?

Can you hear me, now??

don't care political purpose. they are destroying property and looting at will.

don't really care how they stop them at this point. the rioters are bringing what is about to come on themselves and no amount of cell phone video editing and producing is going to matter. no one is going to give a shit.
Political purpose is fundamental to terrorism charges.

You should care how they stop them. If someone were to violate constitutional principles to “stop them” then they’re no better than the rioters.

How do we control the violence without infringing on the peace? ... "peaceful assembly" is a guarantied right ... and the United States has a long history of police initiating the violence ... think water cannons and pepper spray ...

Why are you okay with police chaining someone up and beating them to death? ...
Why are you okay with police putting 57 bullets in a deaf man because he didn't raise his hands when told to? ...

Yes, I know, your police are honest, hard-working and diligent ... a credit to your community ... most of us enjoy such from the "cop on the street" ... but not everybody has this, and THAT'S what is being protested ... that one-in-a-thousand bad cops ... shouldn't we be using what few prison beds we have left for those first? ... or do you "smaller government" Republicans want more prisons? ...

We'd love to protest here where I live ... but police are so damn hard to find ... they stay busy chasing down murderers, rapists and arsonists ... folks blocking the freeway ain't their problem ... not when there's an angry ex-boyfriend shooting up some poor bitch's apartment ...

But hey, your community is made of money ... go ahead and hire all the police, ADA's, judges and build all the prisons you want ... it's your tax dollars, not mine ...
ok Boomer.

Forum List

Back