Okay folks! Which cup holds the ACORN?

Monica Goodling: 'I Know I Crossed the Line' | Mother Jones

All indications are that it was Goodling's fealty to president and party over her loyalty to the department itself that proved her undoing.

Yesterday, dressed in a dark suit and flanked by four lawyers, Goodling, who asked for and received immunity in exchange for her testimony, appeared nervous though composed as she took her place in front of a full session of John Conyers' powerful committee. One of three senior Justice Department officials who has been forced to resign in the wake of the U.S. Attorney firings, Goodling is a 1999 graduate of Pat Robertson's evangelical law school and a party loyalist who once did opposition research for the Republican National Committee. She rose quickly through the ranks of the Justice Department, becoming senior counsel to Attorney General Alberto Gonzales as well as the agency's liaison to the White House. Granted the authority to hire and fire a range of Justice Department officials, political appointees as well as career staffers, she often questioned candidates on their ideology and once stalled the hiring of an applicant for a nonpolitical position deeming him too "liberal." "I know I took political considerations into account on some occasions," she told Congress yesterday. "I know I crossed the line."

And the problem is what?

Imagine a group actually encouraging urban and young people to vote??

How Un-American

Again... the template: Deceit and Fraud...

ACORN is not about encouraging young people to vote...

ACORN is about capturing signatures on registration cards which can then be used to stuff the ballot for LEFT-WING, ANTI-AMERICAN, wholly SUBVERSIVE Candidates...

Ya see kids, THAT is the basis for the chronic whining and bemoaning of PHOTO-IDs to vote... and their just as chronic demand for mail-in ballots.

The more registrations that are on tap, the more potential votes.

They damn well know that there's no means to go back through hundreds of thousands of ballots to determine which one's were VALID... and we know from the 2000 election that when challenges come along; the left demands that spoiled ballots; invalid ballots; Ballots which were NOT filed per the legal and valid process unambiguously indicated on EVERY SINGLE POLLING STATION; that these ballots must count; and not just count, but count for whom? They demanded that any ballot with questionable intent must be counted for their subversive candidate...

The funniest part of that farce, were the Leftist pundits who sat on the innumerable Cable Panels and actually explained there Legal reasons for why those otherwise spoiled ballots were votes for Gore.

ROFL... they were hysterical!

Again... we could solve the problem very easily... simply make Photo-ID a requirement at every polling precinct and fingerprints a requirment on every ballot; pass legislation making voter fraud a capital crime, punishable by summarly execution and PRESTO... The ideological Left is rendered politically moot, at the stroke of a pen.

The simple fact is that where the Left is unable to defraud the vote, they're unable to prevail in any election.

If any of these debates were set before any jury of objective readers, the Left would be shut out of these debates... with each and every such exchange being unanimously counted as a dismal failure by the Advocates and purveyors of Left-think.

Monica Goodling: 'I Know I Crossed the Line' | Mother Jones

All indications are that it was Goodling's fealty to president and party over her loyalty to the department itself that proved her undoing.

Yesterday, dressed in a dark suit and flanked by four lawyers, Goodling, who asked for and received immunity in exchange for her testimony, appeared nervous though composed as she took her place in front of a full session of John Conyers' powerful committee. One of three senior Justice Department officials who has been forced to resign in the wake of the U.S. Attorney firings, Goodling is a 1999 graduate of Pat Robertson's evangelical law school and a party loyalist who once did opposition research for the Republican National Committee. She rose quickly through the ranks of the Justice Department, becoming senior counsel to Attorney General Alberto Gonzales as well as the agency's liaison to the White House. Granted the authority to hire and fire a range of Justice Department officials, political appointees as well as career staffers, she often questioned candidates on their ideology and once stalled the hiring of an applicant for a nonpolitical position deeming him too "liberal." "I know I took political considerations into account on some occasions," she told Congress yesterday. "I know I crossed the line."

And the problem is what?

Notice the sudden streak of reticense...

A bold faced assertion... and the advancement of a simple question in response to that assertion, SHUTS 'EM DOWN!

Now kids... if you can't substantiate you're own emphatic assertions; ya can't claim that the problem rests with your opposition; at least ya can't do so and expect to be taken seriously.

ACORN is about capturing signatures on registration cards which can then be used to stuff the ballot for LEFT-WING, ANTI-AMERICAN, wholly SUBVERSIVE Candidates...

Voter registrations are not ballots

Each registration is required to be validated by county registrars not the people collecting the registration.

ACORN acted according to the law as will whoever replaces them

Ya see kids, THAT is the basis for the chronic whining and bemoaning of PHOTO-IDs to vote... and their just as chronic demand for mail-in ballots.

The more registrations that are on tap, the more potential votes.

They damn well know that there's no means to go back through hundreds of thousands of ballots to determine which one's were VALID... and we know from the 2000 election that when challenges come along; the left demands that spoiled ballots; invalid ballots; Ballots which were NOT filed per the legal and valid process unambiguously indicated on EVERY SINGLE POLLING STATION; that these ballots must count; and not just count, but count for whom? They demanded that any ballot with questionable intent must be counted for their subversive candidate...

The funniest part of that farce, were the Leftist pundits who sat on the innumerable Cable Panels and actually explained there Legal reasons for why those otherwise spoiled ballots were votes for Gore.

ROFL... they were hysterical!

Again... we could solve the problem very easily... simply make Photo-ID a requirement at every polling precinct and fingerprints a requirment on every ballot; pass legislation making voter fraud a capital crime, punishable by summarly execution and PRESTO... The ideological Left is rendered politically moot, at the stroke of a pen.

The simple fact is that where the Left is unable to defraud the vote, they're unable to prevail in any election.

If any of these debates were set before any jury of objective readers, the Left would be shut out of these debates... with each and every such exchange being unanimously counted as a dismal failure by the Advocates and purveyors of Left-think.

Voter registrations are not ballots

No kiddin'... does it bother you at all, that no one's suggested otherwise?

Each registration is required to be validated by county registrars not the people collecting the registration.

ACORN acted according to the law as will whoever replaces them

ROFL... so because ACORN acted within the law in the gathering of registrations... you want to represent that there's no means to abuse that otherwise legal process?

Now you're either intentionally trying to obscure the argument or... you're a fool.

Now which is it?

And let me say up front; I've no preference...

Forum List

Back