Ok now....THIS is Racist

DaGoose

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2010
Illinois
Don’t Re-Nig,’ the racist anti-Obama bumper sticker, appears real

Several viewers have claimed the image has been digitally altered. After all, it seems shocking that someone would proudly display an openly racist image on their vehicle in 2012. So, is the image authentic?

In short, yes.

It's still unclear is the image of the vehicle has been altered in any way, but a website called "Stumpy's Stickers" offers the bumper sticker for sale for $3. And as The Root points out, the site also several other racially insensitive items for sale as well. The urban myth debunking site Snopes says it cannot yet determine the origins of the photo, but also points out the availability of other similar t-shirts and bumper stickers.

Several viewers have claimed the image has been digitally altered. After all, it seems shocking that someone would proudly display an openly racist image on their vehicle in 2012. So, is the image authentic?

In short, yes.

‘Don’t Re-Nig,’ the racist anti-Obama bumper sticker, appears real | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News

I wish I knew how to put pictures in my posts.........

Ayway, this is disgusting.

bumpersticker.jpg

Posted it for ya.

And, I agree. It is disgusting... and most definitely racist.

It was obviously intended to be racist.

The dip-shit evidently thinks (I use that term loosely) that race is a good reason to oppose the President's re-election bid.

Fuck him.

I oppose the President's politics and policies. I couldn't give a rat's ass about his race. Carter was white and he sucked pretty fucking massively all the same.

Well He did re-nig on all that hope and change jazz

It was obviously intended to be racist.

The dip-shit evidently thinks (I use that term loosely) that race is a good reason to oppose the President's re-election bid.

Fuck him.

I oppose the President's politics and policies. I couldn't give a rat's ass about his race. Carter was white and he sucked pretty fucking massively all the same.

Not nearly as bad as Bush II.

bumpersticker.jpg

Posted it for ya.

And, I agree. It is disgusting... and most definitely racist.

Thanks CG. Someone's gonna have to show me how to do that. :clap2:

right click on an image online, choose 'copy image location', click the little icon above the post box that has a mountain, paste the copied image location into the popup, click OK. Submit Post.

If the person who owns the car is black is it racist?

Of course the answer is yes but gee it would be fun to be black.

At least I'm a chick. I could have a bumper sticker saying no fat chicks. Lol.

Forum List

Back