Ohio: Federal Judge Bars Trump And Roger Stone From Intimidating Voters

Yep all two of them who were sent home by the po-lice.

You guys are scared of your own shadows. There is no voter intimidation, and there certainly won't be the right, because they are all pussies.

Ahhh shaddup ya old fraud....nobody listens to your drivel.
You do, my little skank, or you would not reply.
No one believes anything you post. You have lied too much. Now go full failed shill.
prisonmike continues to be both vile and silly at once. Since he has a boyfriend in prison with him, he is called Villey.
No one listen to or believes anything your sorry lying hide posts.
sure, prisonmike :)

If the Democrats steal this election, Hillary will literally be unable to govern this country. All law and order will break down because Trump's supporters will go in the streets.
So what? No one cares if they go in the streets. They better stay close to home though.

A fool has spoken.
We saw you speak already. No need to announce yourself.
Back of the bus fool.

tick tok loser.
tok tik prisonmike

shit stains.jpg

The only people confessing to using violence are bob craemer and scott foval...democrat activists who confessed on video to hiring people to incite violence at Trump rallies and engaging in voter fraud on a massive scale...it is on video, they received money and orders from the DNC and the hilary campaign.....

moron.

If the Democrats steal this election, Hillary will literally be unable to govern this country. All law and order will break down because Trump's supporters will go in the streets.
So what? No one cares if they go in the streets. They better stay close to home though.

A fool has spoken.
Back of the bus fool.
You are already there

A temporary restraining order was issued in Ohio barring voter harassment on Election Day.

A federal judge on Friday issued a temporary restraining order against Republican nominee Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, as well as Trump ally Roger Stone and Stone’s political group, Stop the Steal, barring them from engaging in any “harassing or intimidating conduct” at the polls on Election Day.

U.S. District Judge James Gwin’s written opinion also barred both parties and their supporters from engaging in any kind of voter harassment.

According to the written order, “intimidating conduct” includes, but isn’t limited to:

1. Engaging in any unauthorized “poll watching” activities inside of polling places, within one hundred feet of polling places (“the buffer zone”) or within ten feet of a voter standing in a line extending beyond the buffer zone.

2. Distributing literature and/or stating to individuals ... that voter fraud is a crime, or describing the penalties under any Ohio or Federal statute for impermissibly casting a ballot.

3. Gathering or loitering, or otherwise being present without the intention to vote, at polling places.

4. Following, taking photos of, or otherwise recording voters or prospective voters.

5. Questioning voters at Ohio polling places ... under the guise of the purported “exit polling” or “citizen journalist” operations organized and encouraged by Defendants Stone and Stop the Steal.

The decision was a big win for the Ohio Democratic Party, which filed a last-minute lawsuit against Trump’s campaign less than a week ago. Gwin’s order followed more than two hours of oral arguments on Friday morning.

More: Federal Judge Bars Trump And Roger Stone From Intimidating Voters

Well, that's a little bit of good news.

The Leftists are scared that any attempt at them stealing the election might get filmed.

Doesn't matter what the SJWs and Cucks on Benches think or comment, operations will go ahead across multiple American states.

A fool has spoken.
Back of the bus fool.
I would define you as a little yellow bus fool. Where you sit has no stigma.

A fool has spoken.
Back of the bus fool.
No one gives a shit what your retard ass thinks. Get a job.

A fool has spoken.
Back of the bus fool.
Says the guy trying his best to converse with me.

A fool has spoken.
Back of the bus fool.
Says the guy trying his best to converse with me.
You get more stupid by the minute. Must a white democrat.

Not really, after I've voted 20 or 30 times my orders are to help set up the FEMA camps. Thankfully we practiced this during Jade Helm and I think it should go pretty smoothly, just don't be an ass about it and watch the movies, you'll be reeducated in no time.

Forum List

Back