OH, NO!!!! September comes, with another Biden charge, and the regular another phoney Trump Indictment.

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
What a thing to wake up to this morning. Biden gets in trouble with the powers that be, and the usual next Trump indictment is filed. Funny how they go together. Best explained by an expert because the repeated details are getting ridiculously confusing. Oddly, the public is rallying behind Trump and are not caring for the Deep State demands that make no sense: What say you?

So Trump takes another few percentage points of the black vote away from the dems? ;)

7yg28f.jpg

What a thing to wake up to this morning. Biden gets in trouble with the powers that be, and the usual next Trump indictment is filed. Funny how they go together. Best explained by an expert because the repeated details are getting ridiculously confusing. Oddly, the public is rallying behind Trump and are not caring for the Deep State demands that make no sense: What say you?

It's like clockwork. A real Biden crime is revealed and Trump gets blamed for it. Now America can see how a Communist Banana Republic works.

So Trump takes another few percentage points of the black vote away from the dems? ;)

7yg28f.jpg
Lol, 1relluc, you hit the nail right on its head. Trump enchants blacks with his jobs program that brought their paychecks to the same as other Americans, and the Democrats have a hissy fit on their hands. You couldn't make this up! :auiqs.jpg:

It's like clockwork. A real Biden crime is revealed and Trump gets blamed for it. Now America can see how a Communist Banana Republic works.
Well said, ActionJackson. My older brother's name was Jackson, so I called him JellyJack because of his fondness for mom's blackberry jelly. And he called me Miss Smarty Pants. Those were the days. My question is, why do Democrats always blame Trump when their leader takes their bacon from them. sigh

Like clockwork. Do they really not know how obvious it is?

Like clockwork. Do they really not know how obvious it is?
You think? The obvious thing to me is Biden's theft through the Foreign Aid Program was so easy in his alleged $5 million dollars and his son's similar amount doesn't approach the original 3 videos in which Biden bragged about demanding one billion dollars in cash placed onto Air Force Two before he left on it in less than 6 hours when he was Vice President and Point Man for President Obama's administration and the disbursement of that amount, after he threatened that as a high-office Vice POTUS with access to America's POTUS, he would cancel their 3.5 billion care package completely if they didn't give him an advance 30% amount for not cancelling their Foreign Aid Package using his office of Vice President with the President's ear as his basis for a quick end to their fiscal bonanza in times of safety from the Russians. Those 3 videos were jerked suddenly off the face of the internet, and then we got the "5 million for me and 5 million for Hunter" watered down version of the three videos. Something rotten in Denmark? Nope. Something rotten in Delaware? Seems so. :rolleyes-41: The way I look at it, Biden was so smooth in his original video, it was obvious this wasn't his first, second, or third trip down Extortion Lane. Biden has held high office at the time of his barging in on the WH with a questionably dubious vote count that got rubberstamped his new title of POTUS when he preferred living in his basement instead of going on the traditional campaign trail. He was in the Senate and held the VP for 44 years of his life, and they say he had a penchant for visiting foreign aid package recipient countries just before they were to receive American taxpayer Foreign Aid. Would I like to be a fly on the wall to hear all his bragging about deceiving people for 44 years likely filled with threats and demands for cash. Eeewwww. I don't like to think about it. Will his self-confessional on his fiscal misconduct be swept under the carpet, or will he pay back the American people what some calculate is half a billion dollars extorted in one way or another? It's going to be hard as hell (the truth be known) for the Biden aristocrats to pay back $500,000,000, and with interest for 44 years it likely will be a billion the Biden dynasty owes to the American taxpayers who gave up vacations, cabin getaways, and beach parties to pay those higher and higher and higher annual taxes based on income level.

Well said, ActionJackson. My older brother's name was Jackson, so I called him JellyJack because of his fondness for mom's blackberry jelly. And he called me Miss Smarty Pants. Those were the days. My question is, why do Democrats always blame Trump when their leader takes their bacon from them. sigh
The best way for a criminal to get away with murder on the east side of town is to draw the cops' attention to a circus on the west side of town.

How long do you need to watch this garbage to recognize that

A) it's theater

B) the guy is a fucking airhead

What the hell are you talking about? There is no new indictment.

So much for your stupid conspiracy theory.

Black people never get indicted, just arrested and thrown into the pokey.
"Indicted" is a fancy word for rich white guys in trouble, and is what is handed down by a Grand Jury. Something that black people never see.

Mark Levin Lets Loose on using the Criminal Justice System
to interfere with a Presidential Election.
The prosecutor ignored the rules of conduct.​
How long do you need to watch this garbage to recognize that

A) it's theater

B) the guy is a fucking airhead
There are rules about judicial requirements for fairness, and those were set aside by the unfairness of the Democrat person in charge who is out to get Trump. I think she's going to have a big headache in upcoming days when she planned on ringing Trump's neck rather than play fair. And that got national attention on Levin's Sunday night Fox News program, "Life Liberty and Levin." It's an interesting program and backed up with Mark Levin's research on possible prosecutorial conduct on the part of the way in which the judge acted, and hser behavior was so disrespectful of the former President, she may have to face the House Oversight Committee. I hope she cleans up her act because of playing to the tune of Trump's demise is not in her job description. If you saw his lecture yesterday, you will see his case on his Life Liberty and Levin discussion that took place an hour or so this evening, and I found it at Youtube to share with those of you who see only what the MSM wants you to see. Just a warning, Juris Doctor Levin does not cotton to those who beat up on the Constitution just to get their way.His cause celebre is a total devotion to the United States Constitution that was borne of our Forefathers' devotion to freedom for all..

Good evening, all. Prayers up for all those in Morocco who were crushed in last night's temblor.

Forum List

Back