Oh great....they're talking race again on ESPN.

Oh great....Bucs90 is talking race again

May as well. Apparently that's the only topic anyone wants to talk about these days.

I've been too lazy to get the remote and go through with the channel change yet....so I just saw NFL reciever Brandon Marshall come on the show to tall football. Black guy.

He immediately and unprovoked said he wanted to say something on race (of course). He said EVERY day he goes out in public....he sees women clinch their purse or avoid him and said he's rich yet these people still do this.

Mr. Marshall....dont blame them. Blame your fellow blacks who commit crimes at shockingly higher and disproportionate rates. They see the mug shots and it is what it is.
Hmm you are annoyed a black person appeared on a segment about the NFL. Interesting.

Not at all. He's an elite player. Would love to hear his thoughts on the QB situation with his new team the Jets. But nope. He wanted to talk about how white women clinch their purse and avoid him.

WHY would these purse clinching women fear him??? Could it be the huge crime rate among blacks? Or....his history of violence on women:
Brandon Marshall has had complicated history with domestic violence

Ooops. Fucking hypocrite.
Black people should be feared... I guess you must feel pretty lucky you were born white.

May as well. Apparently that's the only topic anyone wants to talk about these days.

I've been too lazy to get the remote and go through with the channel change yet....so I just saw NFL reciever Brandon Marshall come on the show to tall football. Black guy.

He immediately and unprovoked said he wanted to say something on race (of course). He said EVERY day he goes out in public....he sees women clinch their purse or avoid him and said he's rich yet these people still do this.

Mr. Marshall....dont blame them. Blame your fellow blacks who commit crimes at shockingly higher and disproportionate rates. They see the mug shots and it is what it is.
Hmm you are annoyed a black person appeared on a segment about the NFL. Interesting.

Not at all. He's an elite player. Would love to hear his thoughts on the QB situation with his new team the Jets. But nope. He wanted to talk about how white women clinch their purse and avoid him.

WHY would these purse clinching women fear him??? Could it be the huge crime rate among blacks? Or....his history of violence on women:

Black people should be feared... I guess you must feel pretty lucky you were born white.

...must watch ESPN...don't want people to think I'm racist...then I'll ride my bike down to Trader Joe's and buy some Ben and Jerry's...I'll take my burlap sack with me of course...nope, not a racist...not me...

...must watch ESPN...don't want people to think I'm racist...then I'll ride my bike down to Trader Joe's and buy some Ben and Jerry's...I'll take my burlap sack with me of course...nope, not a racist...not me...
He said black people should be feared because of what he called "the huge crime rate among blacks."

You're response makes no sense

He said black people should be feared because of what he called "the huge crime rate among blacks."

He might have said that, actually he did say that, but that's not what I said yet that didn't stop you from commenting did it? You're a perfect example of what I'm talking about, you're so vehement that I have to wonder why. Do you really believe what you say or is it all about perception to you?

He might have said that, actually he did say that, but that's not what I said yet that didn't stop you from commenting did it? You're a perfect example of what I'm talking about, you're so vehement that I have to wonder why. Do you really believe what you say or is it all about perception to you?
All I've been saying is that it's okay that you don't watch ESPN :dunno:

Ok. Go to a busy beach and yell "SHARK!!!" And point at the waves. And see what happens. People will run out of the water. They've seen shark bites. Even if it's not likely. Yell "jellyfish" or "dolphin" and no one runs.

We see the massive disproportionately high rate of violent crime blacks commit. So forgive us if we act accordingly.

It's the same reason why if you saw 2 basketball teams warming up.....5 whites vs 5 blacks....and you had to place a bet....you'd bet the blacks win.

Our eyes don't lie OldSchool. We see who usually does what.

Last edited:

All I've been saying is that it's okay that you don't watch ESPN :dunno:

No, it's not all you've been saying. I think you're overcompensating.

Ok. Go to a busy beach and yell "SHARK!!!" And point at the waves. And see what happens. People will run out of the water. They've seen shark bites. Even if it's not likely. Yell "jellyfish" or "dolphin" and no one runs.

We see the massive disproportionately high rate of violent crime blacks commit. So forgive us if we act accordingly.

It's the same reason why if you saw 2 basketball teams warming up.....5 whites vs 5 blacks....and you had to place a bet....you'd bet the blacks win.

Our eyes don't lie OldSchool.
Hmm sounds like your dangerously close to implying that there's a big disadvantage to being black

Hmm sounds like your dangerously close to implying that there's a big disadvantage to being black

Every race has pros and cons to "being" it.

If you are a black male are people going to see you and be a little more cautious? Yes. Especially if you dress like a thug.

Why is that? Because most murders and violent robberies are committed by blacks dressed like thugs. Hispanic and white thugs/rednecks do some too. Which is why women clinch purses when they see a tattooed Hispanic in a white tank top or a redneck meth head creeping nearby. Just not as often.

You want human animal instinct to not exist.

Ever notice how birds will flee when a dog or cat.are near...but not when squirrels are on the same branch with them? Why is that? Because cats and dogs eat birds. Squirrels dont.

Stop committing murder, rape and robbery at such a shockingly disproportionate rate.....and how others view you will change.

If you are a black male are people going to see you and be a little more cautious? Yes. Especially if you dress like a thug.

Why is that? Because most murders and violent robberies are committed by blacks.

Ever notice how birds will flee when a dog or car are near...but not when squirrels are on the same branch with them? Why is that? Because cats and dogs eat birds. Squirrels dont.

Stop committing murder, rape and robbery at such a shockingly disproportionate rate.....and how others view you will change.
Ah so now you are straight forwardly saying that there is a real disadvantage to being born black. Basically that it's okay to consider a black person as being guilty until proven innocent. Interesting.

Why is that? Because most murders and violent robberies are committed by blacks.

Ever notice how birds will flee when a dog or car are near...but not when squirrels are on the same branch with them? Why is that? Because cats and dogs eat birds. Squirrels dont.

Ah so now you are straight forwardly saying that there is a real disadvantage to being born black. Basically that it's okay to consider a black person as being guilty until proven innocent. Interesting.

Oh no. Quite the opposite.

There is no inherent disadvantage to being born black. Heck....Obama and Jay Zs children are going to live lives better than 99.9999% of humans ever born.

However.....black folks have CREATED a disadvantage to being black by committing so much crime that the innocent blacks suffer from the bad image.

It's not by birth. It's a reputation the group earned through its actions.

See the difference? When mugshots change so will perceptions. It's nothing to do with birth.

Does it suck that innocent blacks must suffer the reputation because other blacks commit crimes? Yes.

It also sucks that innocent whites suffer a reputation because other whites....100 years ago....committed crimes.

It sucks that innocent hispanics are sometimes assumed to be an illegal immigrant gang member.

Stop your pity party. Your race earns it's reputation through actions. White guys aren't good at basketball or playing DB in the NFL either. Not by birth. By actions.

There is no inherent disadvantage to being born black. Heck....Obama and Jay Zs children are going to live lives better than 99.9999% of humans ever born.

However.....black folks have CREATED a disadvantage to being black by committing so much crime that the innocent blacks suffer from the bad image.

See the difference? When mugshots change so will perceptions. It's nothing to do with birth.
So there IS a disadvantage. And Dikembe with a 4.0 GPA and who wants to be a doctor is guilty until proven innocent. Interesting.

So you used ESPN to drag people into a discussion on race that really has nothing to do with ESPN. Live and learn.

Does it suck that innocent blacks must suffer the reputation because other blacks commit crimes? Yes.

It also sucks that innocent whites suffer a reputation because other whites....100 years ago....committed crimes.

It sucks that innocent hispanics are sometimes assumed to be an illegal immigrant gang member.

Stop your pity party. Your race earns it's reputation through actions. White guys aren't good at basketball or playing DB in the NFL either. Not by birth. By actions.
Innocent black people are considered potential murderers until proven otherwise and innocent white people are considered.... insensitive?

So there IS a disadvantage. And Dikembe with a 4.0 GPA and who wants to be a doctor is guilty until proven innocent. Interesting.

Can you read? Every race has pros and cons. Dikembe isn't guilty of anything.

Innocent black people are considered potential murderers until proven otherwise and innocent white people are considered.... insensitive?

What's the murder rates of whites vs blacks?

Skip Bayless the white guy is pandering so hard. He plays this overly apologetic white guy constantly begging for the approval and forgiveness of his black counter part. Pathetic.

Stephen A just said "Let me tell you something about white folks that you white folks don't know...."

AAAAAAND channel changed. Fuck this nonsense.
You butt hurt white boys are funnier than a barrel of cave monkeys. :laugh:

Forum List

Back