Officials found guilty in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Officials found guilty in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud | Fox News
A jury in South Bend, Indiana has found that fraud put President Obama and Hillary Clinton on the presidential primary ballot in Indiana in the 2008 election. Two Democratic political operatives were convicted Thursday night in the illegal scheme after only three hours of deliberations. They were found guilty on all counts.

Former longtime St. Joseph County Democratic party Chairman Butch Morgan Jr. was found guilty of felony conspiracy counts to commit petition fraud and forgery, and former county Board of Elections worker Dustin Blythe was found guilty of felony forgery counts and falsely making a petition, after being accused of faking petitions that enabled Obama, then an Illinois Senator, to get on the presidential primary ballot for his first run for the White House.

I'm sure. :lol:

Are you feeling like they wouldn't have had sigs to get on the ballot? How stupid.

Officials found guilty in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud | Fox News
A jury in South Bend, Indiana has found that fraud put President Obama and Hillary Clinton on the presidential primary ballot in Indiana in the 2008 election. Two Democratic political operatives were convicted Thursday night in the illegal scheme after only three hours of deliberations. They were found guilty on all counts.

Former longtime St. Joseph County Democratic party Chairman Butch Morgan Jr. was found guilty of felony conspiracy counts to commit petition fraud and forgery, and former county Board of Elections worker Dustin Blythe was found guilty of felony forgery counts and falsely making a petition, after being accused of faking petitions that enabled Obama, then an Illinois Senator, to get on the presidential primary ballot for his first run for the White House.

Good. Fraud discovered and prosecuted. What's not to like?

I'm sure. :lol:

Are you feeling like they wouldn't have had sigs to get on the ballot? How stupid.

To me it simply illustrates how "fluffing" and exaggerating is in the blood stream of most Democrats especially like Obama et.al.!

Case in point as to how the "fluffing" and exaggeration of numbers works.. Obama told us:
"I don’t have to explain to you that nearly 46 million Americans don’t have health insurance coverage today. "

1) 10 million of the "uninsured" are not citizens... and now AFTER using 46 million to get ACA passed Obama AGREES! Says there are 36 million!
2) 14 million were people that Obama screwed up and didn't get HIS MEDICAID to register them... YET he and YOU BLATANTLY call them "uninsured"!
3) 18 million DON"T WANT insurance! Can afford it. Refuse their employers' health plan. Why because they are under 34, make over $50k and spend less then employers' plan.

A) uninformed of the 42 million that should NEVER have been counted as "uninsured"
B) Obviously totally ignorant of the $850 billion doctors spend simply because they fear being sued... (You are ok with that because YOU think that is ????)
C) Obviously ignorant that Medicare pays sometimes 6,000% more then necessary all because of EMTALA... another "feel good now..pay consequences later!... passed under Reagan no less! (You'd think people would learn!)...

Cue for the libs to claim "it's no big deal":cuckoo:

Why would anyone claim that? Laws were broken and an investigation led to prosecution. The system worked. Ain't it great?

Pretending there were no consequences in the perpetration of the crime.......how predictable.

What?

Are you of a mind that this crime was not properly punished? I didn't pay attention to the sentence. Was it too short?

Forum List

Back