Official Virtue-Signal Thread For Trump Critics

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The media thinks this is an effective tactic. Every day they publish a comment made by a Trump critic in hopes that their lies will be believable.

If you aren't paying attention, these biased opinions can become reality. If you are paying attention, it comes off as just more cries from swamp-creatures that matters not a damn in our lives. Even Fox News publishes these angry proclamations from world leaders with a grudge, members of Congress, or hypocritical Hollywood liberals trying to get noticed. Note that most of the interviews were set up by the usual suspects, CNN, MSNBC, The Washington Post, or the New York Times.
Here's some of the latest:

During an interview with CNN on Thursday, Puerto Rico Governor Ricardo Rossello said of President Trump, “If the bully gets close, I’ll punch the bully in the mouth.”

Rossello said, “If the bully gets close, I’ll punch the bully in the mouth.”

He added, “t would be a mistake to confuse courtesy with courage.” Puerto Rico Gov. Rossello on Trump: 'If the Bully Gets Close, I'll Punch the Bully in the Mouth' | Breitbart

Ask me if I care what the Governor of Puerto Rico thinks.

Yesterday there was this nonsense from Captain America star Chris Evans:

Ahead of 'Avengers: Endgame,' the progressive Captain America actor and Twitter firebrand says he's ready to retire his Marvel hero for directing gigs, a new Apple show and the fight against the "dumb s—" president: “I’d be disappointed in myself if I didn’t speak up.”

gettyimages-84606797-embed_2019.jpg

The Political Avenger: Chris Evans Takes on Trump, Tom Brady, Anxiety and Those Retirement Rumors

"You don't want to alienate half your audience," says Evans. "But I'd be disappointed in myself if I didn't speak up. Especially for fear of some monetary repercussion or career damage — that just feels really gross to me."
Really Gross??? Wow....this guy's command of the English language is amazing.....lol.

Read More
Chris Evans on the Future of Captain America

His willingness to call bullshit on anyone abetting the disintegration of our republic extends to his home state's favorite sons. When we talk, Tom Brady is two days away from leading the New England Patriots to a sixth Super Bowl win; when I ask if the chance to play Brady in a biopic would bring him out of non-retirement retirement, he looks grim.

"I don't know," he says. "I really hope he's not a Trump supporter. I'm just hoping he's one of those guys that maybe supported him and now regrets it. Maybe he thought it was going to be different — and even that bothers me — but maybe there's a chance now he just thinks Trump's an absolute dumb shit, which he is. If he doesn't, if he's still on that Trump train, I might have to cut ties. It's really tough."
So this is what we are going to get. Every day some schmuck who's opinion we could give a damn about is gonna mouth off in the news. This latest one was saved from February but released yesterday to make it appear like it was more recent.

The worst "news" outlet of all in this regard is "Yahoo News." Every other story is "news" of one idiot or another criticizing the President.

Rahm Emanuel blames Trump for Jussie Smollett controversy, creating 'toxic environment', tells him to 'sit on the sidelines'

CHICAGO – Mayor Rahm Emanuel on Thursday emphatically urged President Trump to butt out of the ongoing drama over embattled "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett as he blamed him for creating a "toxic environment" where someone would allegedly fabricate such an attack.

“My recommendation is the president go to Opening Day baseball, sit on the sidelines and stay out of this," Emanuel told a group of reporters.

The mayor called Chicago a "Trump-free zone" and blamed the president for creating a "toxic" and "hate-filled" environment that allowed Smollett to think he could get away with faking a hate crime.

Rahm Emanuel blames Trump for Jussie Smollett controversy, creating 'toxic environment', tells him to 'sit on the sidelines'

Forum List

Back