Official Thread for Denial of GreenHouse Effect and Radiative Physics.

When you rattle off a series of changes without explaining WHY such changes take place, it is to say "things just happen". You've done that repeatedly, even after I pointed it out to you.

I suspect I knew all that before you got out of diapers.
I can't help it if you are intentionally being obtuse, can't think for yourself or understand what has been explained to you a half dozen times. I've been very consistent and concise in what I have written.

What part of the ocean and landmass configuration is what drives the planet's climate don't you understand? Do you need for me to explain why it does again?

When you rattle off a series of changes without explaining WHY such changes take place, it is to say "things just happen". You've done that repeatedly, even after I pointed it out to you.

I suspect I knew all that before you got out of diapers.
Shit chuckie poo, you won’t explain what problem exists

I can't help it if you are intentionally being obtuse, can't think for yourself or understand what has been explained to you a half dozen times. I've been very consistent and concise in what I have written.

What part of the ocean and landmass configuration is what drives the planet's climate don't you understand? Do you need for me to explain why it does again?
I don’t think she knows the difference between land and water

Nobody needs anything from you. To be honest, we'd all be better off with your complete silence. Buh -bye.

Nobody needs anything from you. To be honest, we'd all be better off with your complete silence. Buh -bye.
Watching you argue against the ocean's heat distribution as the key driver of the planet's climate has been entertaining. I'm going to keep hammering it until you go away.

An overwhelming majority of the world's climate scientists conclude that global warming is taking place, that it is a threat to human well being and that the primary cause is the greenhouse effect acting on human GHG emissions, created by our unchecked use of fossil fuels.

The fossil fuel industry has admitted spending hundreds of millions of dollars in a huge PR scheme (modeled on that employed by the tobacco industry) to convince the public that there is still a debate among scientists as to these facts, that there are political motivations behind efforts to mitigate this problem or that the entire thing is a hoax by thousands of scientists driven either by greed or some unexplained desire to destroy modern civilization.

An overwhelming majority of the world's climate scientists conclude that global warming is taking place, that it is a threat to human well being and that the primary cause is the greenhouse effect acting on human GHG emissions, created by our unchecked use of fossil fuels.

The fossil fuel industry has admitted spending hundreds of millions of dollars in a huge PR scheme (modeled on that employed by the tobacco industry) to convince the public that there is still a debate among scientists as to these facts, that there are political motivations behind efforts to mitigate this problem or that the entire thing is a hoax by thousands of scientists driven either by greed or some unexplained desire to destroy modern civilization.
Thought you were leaving?

I will ask yet again, how many scientists are you referring to? Give us a count of how many out of how many! Would that expose your nonsense narrative? you bet.

Now you just need to convince the world's poor that they need to keep
burning wood and dung instead of fossil fuels. Because it's getting a bit warmer.

That's funny because I thought YOU were leaving!
I never said farewell, so you're confused as usual
I really don't know what you're tallking about but I suspect the answer is to be found here: Scientific consensus on climate change - Wikipedia
again, with the boring wikipedia pages that isn't a location source of credibility. but again, it's you! I'm surprised you didn't post the IPCC worthless link again. So the actual answer you just gave me is that you have no idea that the majority of anyone said fking anything as I already stated in here.

I never said farewell, so you're confused as usual

again, with the boring wikipedia pages that isn't a location source of credibility. but again, it's you! I'm surprised you didn't post the IPCC worthless link again. So the actual answer you just gave me is that you have no idea that the majority of anyone said fking anything as I already stated in here.
I don't like it when people lie about what I have said. That you think the IPCC is worthless and Wikipedia only bores you simply reaffirms what a complete waste it has ALWAYS been attempting to have anything resembling a conversation with you. You're just too stupid to bear.

I don't like it when people lie about what I have said. That you think the IPCC is worthless and Wikipedia only bores you simply reaffirms what a complete waste it has ALWAYS been attempting to have anything resembling a conversation with you. You're just too stupid to bear.
Your lack of resources isn't an accusatory point of saying you lied, the material is all a lie for the most part, but your inability to move to a different resource is feebleminded at best.

Someone might want to tell them the vast majority of heat is stored in the ocean and not the atmosphere.

Thank you. I would like to see more people reach an agreement
that natural activities such as volcanic eruptions, and even man made
production issues that are necessary such as agricultural for feeding
the world's population, produce more of the emissions affecting the planet.

There's still plenty of room for improvement and for arguing about
the crisis and urgent necessity in stopping pollution and waste.

We don't need to make a "test" or "condition" out of believing certain
arguments, data or proof of what is causing levels of damage.

There is plenty of proof we all benefit from cleaning up pollution and damage
without arguing about "what the science proves or doesn't prove."

We can focus on cleaner energy, healthier food sources and means of production, etc.
without arguing or attacking anyone for what they believe or don't believe is the priority.

I hope we get past this stage of trying to demonize and discredit
one group or approach or another. And just focus on the reforms
we CAN agree on which is plenty to work on for sustainable living!
Start by abandoning Wind and Solar. Worthless. Nuclear is CLEAN. So is Hydroelectric. Build more Nuke Plants. Build more Dams.

Is anyone here rejecting the greenhouse effect?

Is anyone here rejecting the SB equation?

Is anyone here arguing that matter will not radiate IR towards warmer matter?

Is anyone here rejecting the accepted spectra of incoming solar, outgoing longwave or the absorption spectra of CO2 and other greenhouse gases?

If no one answers any of those in the affirmative, I would suggest that the need for this sticky thread has passed and it could be unstuck and allowed to scroll away.

Forum List

Back