AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Why? Because Biden sucks.

GOP will take the House
GOP should take the Senate
GOP may take the governor races in Michigan and NY. Which would be crazy in deep Blue States.

The longer the vote counts are delayed, the more likely the democrats will "find" enough votes to win.

I liked elections back in the 1960s - 1990s when we knew all the election results by 11:30 pm on Election DAY.
In 2022 we may not know the election results for weeks. This needs to be corrected.

GOP will take the House
GOP may take the governor races in Michigan and NY. Which would be crazy in deep Blue States.

I think..you overlooked that Biden was not running this election? Such a little thread....for such a small wave eh?

Fair enough..perhaps you could give Trump et al some lessens in class?
I am one man in Boston, MA. You’re kidding yourself. I am resigned to the fact that we want to be a nation of woke progressives with high rates of crime and open borders.

Last edited:

GOP will take the House

Is this still the official red wave thread? LOL

The Red Whimper​

The “red wave” never materialized for Republicans as Donald Trump-endorsed candidates floundered across the country.

GOP will take the House

lol

More like the official red discharge thread.

GOP did better than you think. Can't all be done in one election. And if we can't change it with God's help, then he is still in control and it is part of his plan. His plan is not gonna suit you one bit i can tell you. America plays no part in the End times. If you want to grease the path to that time, have at it.

Apparently the GOP didn't do as badly as you want us to think.. if they're singing the blues over this.

low black turn out for Demo'rats.

Forum List

Back