OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!... OMG!!... they refused to wear the optional patch!!!!

Trying to care one way or the other but who the hell cares is the best I can summons up
You should always care when cultural Marxism is involved....They will never stop finding was to claim oppression, with you as their oppressor.

You can't run, you can't hide, you will not be allowed to be neutral.

The logo they should have worn....

straight.png

Colin Kaapernick refuses to stand for the national anthem, outraging millions of fans.... why he is a HERO!!
FREE SPEECH!!
5 MLB players refuse to wear an "optional" lgbqt rainbow patch - OMG!!! Bigotry!! HATERS!!! BAN THEM FROM BASEBALL!!!

And the tyranny continues from the left. You are expected to conform, if you don't, it means you are evil, vile and a terrible person.
But if you refuse to conform to something the left doesn't really support, or doesn't care about you are a hero.

That's how it works.

Isn't kneeling more reverent than standing?

I don't give a flying fuck if they do or don't wear a patch. Neither do I give a fuck for the opinion of someone else on the matter. I have my own personal opinion too. I however don't believe mine is any more or less protected under freedom of speech. As for them being forced to say something. They are professional athletes who choose not to do something that everybody else is. Why is it not allowed to ask them why?

The OP alluded to Kaepernick. He made the choice not to kneel. Was asked why and the reasoning was so appalling to the right that he lost his job over it and months of attention by every right-wing pundit and The President of The United States condemning him.

This whole culture war thing is based on this weird concept that one side is allowed to express themself but the other side is evil when they oppose what they are expressing.
All they gotta do is give the citizens freedom of choice in basic cable. Make the sports channels premium instead of basic. And let the subscriber choose his/her channels without paying for others. And no games with the channels packaged.

That's pretty much what all the leftists want us to do. Bend the knee. Obey. Be subjects not citizens.
Americans stand for the anthem to "stand to attention". A sign of both respect and to acknowledge those who fought for the flag to stand.
Kneeling is the exact opposite. It is a sign of refusal to acknowledge the flag and the nation it represents.

No.
Nice try though.
He also held up a fist, signifying black solidarity.
Of course he also said the NFL were like slave owners, but gleefully later showed up for try outs to accept the check.
And that's all worth destroying (cancelling) him over, eh?

My take in this matter is this... I stand beside these 5 men with pride and respect for standing up for themselves, and against the tyranny of being forced to wear something you don't believe in.

I also would not wear such a patch. Not for one second would I.
Because I do NOT believe in what that patch represents. The "pride" patch is not a sign of tolerance and acceptance. It is the opposite. The current gay movement is not about gaining equality. It is about force-feeding their beliefs onto everyone else, and if you don't you are a bad person.
Tyranny by definition. DO this... if not... we will chastise you and demand ruining your existence.

I do however support the patch I posted a couple posts above this one.

And that's all worth destroying (cancelling) him over, eh?
No.
Why would you say that?
I have never said anything of the sort.
Kaepernick is a below average quarterback whose attitude brought negativity to his team. His lack of talent and being an asshole is what got him "cancelled".

You should always care when cultural Marxism is involved....They will never stop finding was to claim oppression, with you as their oppressor.

You can't run, you can't hide, you will not be allowed to be neutral.

and yet here I am not giving fucks. Imagine that.

Americans stand for the anthem to "stand to attention". A sign of both respect and to acknowledge those who fought for the flag to stand.
Kneeling is the exact opposite. It is a sign of refusal to acknowledge the flag and the nation it represents.
That's what you've been told by your rebel rousers....to get you all upset.

You KNOW his kneeling was NOT for that reason.....

Kneeling was not disrespectful, though disconcerting imo.

If he had stood and turned his back....that would have been totally disrespectful imo....

But to each his own!

Forum List

Back