Occupation 101

How many Israeli racist jokes does it take to celebrate Independence?

"On May 27, journalist Jesse Rosenfeld and I set out on the streets of Tel Aviv to probe the political opinions of young local residents.

"We started the day filming at Tel Aviv University, where a group of Jewish and Palestinian Israeli students gathered to protest a proposed law that would criminalize public observance of the Nakba, or the mass expulsion and killing of Palestinians by Zionist militias in 1948.

"There, we interviewed Palestinian Israeli students about the rising climate of repression, then spoke to another group of students who gathered nearby to heckle their Arab classmates and demand their deportation.

"A few hundred meters away, two genial business students expressed support for the so-called Nakba law, remarking to us, 'If you want to keep democracy, you can't let people protest against the independence of the country.'"

Goebbels never said it any better.

Or more clearly.

Memo to "Princeton":

Instead of throwing up your same tired boilerplate just tell us the English translation for the Hebrew word "Cushi" and how it applies to Obama?

Video: Young Israeli Racists

Amir Sinder.

271599-ki_cinder_render_large.jpg

I guess that's what happens when you strap explosives on and explode yourself.

Did you guys hear about this? a suicide bomber put explosives up his ass and shot himself staight up.

Suicide bum-blast bombing startles Saudi prince

Anal-ysis It has emerged that a fanatical al-Qaeda suicide terrorist attempted to kill a Saudi interior minister last month by concealing a bomb up his bottom (the terrorist's, not the minister's). The strategy backfired, so to speak, as the bum-bomber's own body muffled the deadly arse-blast and his target escaped with only minor injuries.

Reports of the attack, in which fundamentalist fundament mentalist Abdullah Hassan Tali' al-Asiri - aka Abul-Khair - attempted to assassinate Saudi Prince Mohammed bin Nayef, broke last month. However, media including Al-Arabiya TV and the Sun have now further newsened-up the story by revealing details of al-Asiri's method of smuggling the explosives through the Prince's security.

It appears that al-Asiri gained access to the Prince by surrendering to Saudi forces near the Yemeni border, saying he wanted to give himself up but insisting that he must do so face to face with bin Nayef personally. The Prince's guards apparently failed to detect that the 23-year-old fanatic had stuffed an unspecified amount of TNT and a firing system of some type up his arse, which he detonated once in the room where bin Nayef was receiving visitors in Jeddah.

Suicide bum-blast bombing startles Saudi prince ? The Register

"We started the day filming at Tel Aviv University, where a group of Jewish and Palestinian Israeli students gathered to protest a proposed law that would criminalize public observance of the Nakba, or the mass expulsion and killing of Palestinians by Zionist militias in 1948.
So, when is the nearest gathering of the native-american tribes in front of the White House in protest of the "mass-expulsion and killing at the hands of the settling militias" scheduled?

Amir Sinder.

271599-ki_cinder_render_large.jpg

I guess that's what happens when you strap explosives on and explode yourself.

Did you guys hear about this? a suicide bomber put explosives up his ass and shot himself staight up.

Suicide bum-blast bombing startles Saudi prince

Anal-ysis It has emerged that a fanatical al-Qaeda suicide terrorist attempted to kill a Saudi interior minister last month by concealing a bomb up his bottom (the terrorist's, not the minister's). The strategy backfired, so to speak, as the bum-bomber's own body muffled the deadly arse-blast and his target escaped with only minor injuries.

Reports of the attack, in which fundamentalist fundament mentalist Abdullah Hassan Tali' al-Asiri - aka Abul-Khair - attempted to assassinate Saudi Prince Mohammed bin Nayef, broke last month. However, media including Al-Arabiya TV and the Sun have now further newsened-up the story by revealing details of al-Asiri's method of smuggling the explosives through the Prince's security.

It appears that al-Asiri gained access to the Prince by surrendering to Saudi forces near the Yemeni border, saying he wanted to give himself up but insisting that he must do so face to face with bin Nayef personally. The Prince's guards apparently failed to detect that the 23-year-old fanatic had stuffed an unspecified amount of TNT and a firing system of some type up his arse, which he detonated once in the room where bin Nayef was receiving visitors in Jeddah.

Suicide bum-blast bombing startles Saudi prince ? The Register

This has been done before, the Nigerian who tried to blow up a plane in Detroit but the explosives in his underwear.

How many []Israeli racist jokes[/B] does it take to celebrate Independence?

Why did the Muslim adulteress cross the road?
She was dragged by her feet, kicking and screaming, then she was stoned to death by a baying lynch-mob of brainwashed psychopaths. :lol:

Bomber in Russia's Chechnya strikes near leader

A suicide bomber detonated explosives near a music hall where the leader of Russia's Chechnya region was attending a concert, leaving him unharmed but injuring five servicemen.

Seems the same pattern as the rest of the other Muslim border encroachments. Youths angered by poverty and fired up by the ideology of global jihad stage near-daily attacks in the North Caucasus, and the Kremlin has named the region its single biggest domestic problem.

Many want to carve out a sharia state independent from Russia and label regional leaders in the North Caucasus as infidels, accusing them of abandoning true Islam and siding with the Kremlin, unofficial Islamist web sites say.

Clicky

My view:

Any Muslims that turn themselves into self-ignition devices to slaughter innocent citizens in order to claim media attention are all part of the same sickness.

:lol:

Do you know what Ramzan Kadyrov does? Do you know why the Chechen struggle for independence, which began with the goal of establishing a secular democracy, is now a front in the global jihad?

Kremlin servicemen aren't innocent citizens; neither is Kadyrov.

Bomber in Russia's Chechnya strikes near leader

A suicide bomber detonated explosives near a music hall where the leader of Russia's Chechnya region was attending a concert, leaving him unharmed but injuring five servicemen.

Seems the same pattern as the rest of the other Muslim border encroachments. Youths angered by poverty and fired up by the ideology of global jihad stage near-daily attacks in the North Caucasus, and the Kremlin has named the region its single biggest domestic problem.

Many want to carve out a sharia state independent from Russia and label regional leaders in the North Caucasus as infidels, accusing them of abandoning true Islam and siding with the Kremlin, unofficial Islamist web sites say.

Clicky

My view:

Any Muslims that turn themselves into self-ignition devices to slaughter innocent citizens in order to claim media attention are all part of the same sickness.

:lol:

Do you know what Ramzan Kadyrov does? Do you know why the Chechen struggle for independence, which began with the goal of establishing a secular democracy, is now a front in the global jihad?

Kremlin servicemen aren't innocent citizens; neither is Kadyrov.

When might there be even one democracy among the nearly 60 Islamic shitholes, Abu?

Oh, that's right, the murderous cult of Muhammadanism does not permit free thought. Even leaving Islam carries the death penalty under the Shariah.

Why I left Islam
By Waleed Al-Husseini

Islam is an authoritarian religion that does not respect the individuals’ freedom of choice, which is easily noticeable from its barbaric verdicts such as stoning the adulterous, pushing the homosexuals off a cliff and killing the apostates for daring to express a different viewpoint. Then there is the plight of other religions’ followers in the Muslim State. Islam urges its followers to fight the infidels until they convert or agree to pay a tax known as "Jizya" per capita in total submission.The sacred texts in Islam also encourage blatant war and conquest of new territories to spread the religion of Muhammad, instead of using peaceful means to convey the message, relying only on a rational argumentative scheme; something that Islam, like any other religion for that matter, evidently lacks. It is simply a terrible insult to human values and a proof of unprecedented dementia.

I was flabbergasted when I learnt the commandments of Islam regarding the alliance and disavowal and the aberrant division of the world into believers and unbelievers, with all the outrageous provisions this implies for the "Dhimmis" and the” Jizya "! A man also has the right to correct his wife by beating her and / or deserting the marital bed if she refuses to submit to his will. She has no choice when it comes to satisfying his sexual desire whenever he feels like it, with no regard whatsoever of her feelings and desires.

I am not a feminist and I am not one of those who defend women passionately against the countless forms of injustice they have suffered for centuries because of religion, but I have a mother, a sister and a lover and I cannot stand for them to be humiliated and stigmatized in this bone-chilling way, because they are my dearest and I love them too much to treat them with this flawed and nauseating manner which debunks undoubtedly the claim that Islam is a religion of equality and freedom! All forms of artistic expressions are banned in Islam: music, singing, dancing, painting, sculpture, acting, but also literature, poetry, philosophy and the use of logic!

Muhammad was no different than barbaric thugs who slaughtered, robbed and raped women, there are many proofs in the Sunnah, I invite you to do your homework before accusing me of lying for the sole purpose of damaging the image of the prophet of Islam. He was a sex maniac, and went around all the laws he has enacted to appease his voracious desire. He has torn humanity and imprisoned the nation with backward and outdated Bedouin laws. He accomplished no miracle that could prove his prophecy; all he had was a book showing strong similarities with the poetry of his contemporaries, full of scientific errors and philosophical dilemmas.
Why I left Islam

Last edited:
Youths angered by poverty

No, not poverty. When you attack an entire population, the entire population is forced to defend itself.

When allah tells brainwashed Muzzie robots to kill Jews, brainwashed Muzzie robots will kill Jews.

Sahih Bukhari, 4:52:177...
The Day of Judgment will not have come until you fight with the Jews, and the stones and the trees behind which a Jew will be hiding will say: 'O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him!

No, not poverty. When you attack an entire population, the entire population is forced to defend itself.

Except, the entire Muzzie population are intruders on Jewish land, where Jews have lived for thousands of years before Muzzies who originated from Arabia.

Allah says the Holy Land is Jewish land. Ever open the Quran, ignorant Muzzie?

Quran 5:20-21...
Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

Except, the entire Muzzie population are intruders on Jewish land, where Jews have lived for thousands of years before Muzzies who originated from Arabia.

Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

Allah invented poverty.:clap2:

Allah invented poverty.:clap2:

You're actually correct. An old Muslim proverb is the mind is a donkey and when you enter the house of allah [Become a Muslim], you leave the donkey outside.

Forum List

Back