Obumanomics..Housing Starts Plunge 8.8%, Permits Plunge 7.7%; Bloomberg Cites “Fundamental Strength?

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Feels like late summer of 2008!

Mish Talk ^

Those expecting a strong Spring start to housing (and you know who you are), were miles off their forecast. Both starts and permits were down steep percentages, both below the bottom ranges of economists’ estimates. The Bloomberg Econoday consensus estimate for housing starts was 1.167 million homes SAAR (seasonally adjusted annualized) in a range of 1.120 million to 1.195 million. The Bloomberg Econoday consensus estimate for housing permits was 1.200 million SAAR (seasonally adjusted annualized) in a range of 1.175 million to 1.231 million. Permits came in at 1.086 million. Starts came in at 1.089 million. Fundamental Strength Inquiring minds...

In other words, the businesses estimated wrongly, which has nothing to do with the strength of the economy.

• Banned
In other words, the businesses estimated wrongly, which has nothing to do with the strength of the economy.

JakeAss NEVER fails to SAVE THE REGIME from ANY form of detriment!

ALWAYS the Manchurian Republican......

GOP-RINOS-OBAMACARTOON.jpg

Vigilantevalorless does not tie his claim to the stats, and he does not report the article correctly. So he whines. It is what he does.

• Banned
Vigilantevalorless does not tie his claim to the stats, and he does not report the article correctly. So he whines. It is what he does.

of course it is reported correctly, an asshole like you should go to the link provided, BUT you don't have the common sense to do that, all you want to do is whine about whatever I post...this is why you are so entertaining and my pinata!...That's a little Spanish JakeAss, look that up also!

Vigilante simply wants to pull down the GOP, nothing more. I looked at the link, and it does not do what Vigilantevalorless says it does. The link merely says that the companies were wrong in their estimations, not that the economy is weakening.

• Banned
Vigilante simply wants to pull down the GOP, nothing more. I looked at the link, and it does not do what Vigilantevalorless says it does. The link merely says that the companies were wrong in their estimations, not that the economy is weakening.

But JakeAss if the EXPERTS were SO FAR OFF BELOW the RANGE of the LOWEST estimate, that means NOTHING to a low 2 digit IQ'd buffoon such as yourself! I enjoy this JakeAss, you're easier than Franco, and he's a complete idiot...what does that make you?

Forum List

Back