Obozo Charm Offensive Continues....

So...now we know that the OP has no problem with Muslims requiring their women to be treated as 2nd class citizens, all covered up.

No, now we know you have no idea what the OP was about.....dignity and respect for another culture. A culture her bookend grew up in, has admiration for to the point of having an anti-American agenda, and yet can't control his wife's outbursts. As to muslim women, most of them are butt-ugly double-baggers so I don't blame their men for avoiding their faces whenever possible. :badgrin:

I'm sure that if Obama wasn't such a narcissistic prick we'd ignore most of these flubs, but since he likes talking shit on national television about what he thinks he's responsible for, and repeated the same "I won so fuck you" act, I feel no need to ignore his constant diplomatic screw ups.

The man should know better but frankly I don't think he cares how he's perceived. In his mind, he's a dictator. He answers to no one. It's better to ignore him and his classless acts than give him the satisfaction of being noticed.

I agree. These last two years are the revenge cycle I predicted last summer...he has nothing to lose in his mind and couldn't care less if the nation is damaged. Meeting with that freakshow woman with green lipstick who eats cereal out of her bathtub but refusing to meet the PM of Israel gives us a window into his thinking....I wouldn't be surprised if staff meetings are now smoke-downs, the most stoned gets to run foreign policy for a week.
It is almost over.

It can't get much worse.

Wanna bet?

I'm sure that if Obama wasn't such a narcissistic prick we'd ignore most of these flubs, but since he likes talking shit on national television about what he thinks he's responsible for, and repeated the same "I won so fuck you" act, I feel no need to ignore his constant diplomatic screw ups.

The man should know better but frankly I don't think he cares how he's perceived. In his mind, he's a dictator. He answers to no one. It's better to ignore him and his classless acts than give him the satisfaction of being noticed.

I agree. These last two years are the revenge cycle I predicted last summer...he has nothing to lose in his mind and couldn't care less if the nation is damaged. Meeting with that freakshow woman with green lipstick who eats cereal out of her bathtub but refusing to meet the PM of Israel gives us a window into his thinking....I wouldn't be surprised if staff meetings are now smoke-downs, the most stoned gets to run foreign policy for a week.
It is almost over.

It can't get much worse.

Wanna bet?
No.

I have a nephew in Cuba now, checking it out.

Barry stunned the Hindus by chewing gum during the state visit there. That visit was cut short when he and Mooch bolted to the House of Saud to offend them. Yeah, this time it was Mooch who decided to piss on the arabs shoes by refusing to wear the hijab. Wonderful sense of decorum they show don't you think?

2015-01-27T224743Z_3_LYNXMPEB0Q0TE_RTROPTP_2_OBAMA-SAUDI.JPG

So the Saudis pixeled out her face during the TV coverage. :laugh:

obama-saudi_c0-47-640-420_s561x327.jpg

It's not like she's never worn the head covering before....like here in Indonesia where Barry was a good little muslim in his youth....plus this gives a perspective on what a beast she is...if only the Globetrotters had signed her before Barry did...as his beard.

MICHELLE-OBAMA.jpg
An American woman doesn't go for the "cover up" nonsense of the Muslims and it upset you. We get that.

They hate Muslims - except when it gives them an opportunity to trash their own potus/flotus.

They didn't mind it when Laura Bush did it. So did Angela Merkel.

Hypocrites.
We hate anyone who hates us. Try loving someone who wants to slowly saw your head off and see what happens to you.

Barry stunned the Hindus by chewing gum during the state visit there. That visit was cut short when he and Mooch bolted to the House of Saud to offend them. Yeah, this time it was Mooch who decided to piss on the arabs shoes by refusing to wear the hijab. Wonderful sense of decorum they show don't you think?

2015-01-27T224743Z_3_LYNXMPEB0Q0TE_RTROPTP_2_OBAMA-SAUDI.JPG

So the Saudis pixeled out her face during the TV coverage. :laugh:

obama-saudi_c0-47-640-420_s561x327.jpg

It's not like she's never worn the head covering before....like here in Indonesia where Barry was a good little muslim in his youth....plus this gives a perspective on what a beast she is...if only the Globetrotters had signed her before Barry did...as his beard.

MICHELLE-OBAMA.jpg
Do you always kneel and bob at foreign dignitaries???
Do we require people that come to the US to take off their scarfs or turbans? Since the US leaders do not wear a hat, a topper, tails or canes...

BullPutz must be having a Rick Perry moment....."Ooops".

You would think he would know how to work Google by now.....

AP08051607324-638x398.jpg

Dear maggot....these two pics were in the Saudi king's private chambers not at an official state function such as meeting the new king.....I know your diseased brain probably can't cope with this.

Do you always kneel and bob at foreign dignitaries???
Do we require people that come to the US to take off their scarfs or turbans? Since the US leaders do not wear a hat, a topper, tails or canes...

No American president ever bowed to a king before your boy Barry, moron.
Now how about you take your fart jokes over to a children's forum....I'm sure you'd be a big hit with the 4-8 year olds.

Forum List

Back