Obama's top three priorities

Republicans are pussies. A group of guys in a cave in Pakistan with no army, no navy, and no air force is not a real threat to a country of 300 million people.
How much does it cost to drill your own oil? A lot more than it costs to check the air in your tires. Obama was dead on in talking about fuel conservation. Republicans won't talk about fuel conservation because it hurts their oil company butt buddies.

Pay checks going to people who won't work? I assume you mean welfare. I am against welfare, both corporate and individual.

How did that work out for us on 9/11, thinking that someone with no army, no navy and no air force isn't a real threat.....Idiot

Actually the government will make money off new drilling, new taxes. Obama's Public Service Announcement isn't going to save us any oil, I mean people get reminded to inflate their tires everytime they get their oil changed.:cuckoo:

How did that work out for us on 9/11, thinking that someone with no army, no navy and no air force isn't a real threat.....Idiot

Actually the government will make money off new drilling, new taxes. Obama's Public Service Announcement isn't going to save us any oil, I mean people get reminded to inflate their tires everytime they get their oil changed.:cuckoo:

9/11 what? if it isn't change, hope, or my pay check funding your healthcare kirk has no interest.

i guess inflating your tires as well.

serious issues, yes. barack hussein obama's take on them, substanceless. all i see is my hard earned money going into your pocket mr. kirk.

WTF are you talking about?

I have never received a government check in my life except for that $600 rebate this year.

I made $20,000 this month by the way. I wonder what my taxes are on that.

9/11 what? if it isn't change, hope, or my pay check funding your healthcare kirk has no interest.

i guess inflating your tires as well.

Americans drove 8 billion fewer miles last month, so the price of gas has gone down. Energy conservation is good for America. Obama recommendation to conserve gas is already working.

We already have universal healthcare, just an expensive, patchwork, inefficient, bloated version of it. That is why we spend twice per capita what every other Western democracy spends on healthcare.

Americans drove 8 billion fewer miles last month, so the price of gas has gone down. Energy conservation is good for America. Obama recommendation to conserve gas is already working.We already have universal healthcare, just an expensive, patchwork, inefficient, bloated version of it. That is why we spend twice per capita what every other Western democracy spends on healthcare.

Yes Jiffy Lube and Obama has made a difference...:cuckoo:
It's funny Obama mentioned inflating your tires last month...but demand was dropping well prior to his comments...

What is also funny is that oil prices have dropped like a rock since the President lifted the executive ban on offshore drilling?

Yes Jiffy Lube and Obama has made a difference...:cuckoo:
It's funny Obama mentioned inflating your tires last month...but demand was dropping well prior to his comments...

What is also funny is that oil prices have dropped like a rock since the President lifted the executive ban on offshore drilling?

Americans drove 8 BILLION fewer miles last month. That is why prices went down.

Economists call it the law of supply and demand.

Americans drove 8 BILLION fewer miles last month. That is why prices went down.

Economists call it the law of supply and demand.

Americans drove 9.6 billion fewer miles in May compared with a year earlier, according to a report Monday from the Federal Highway Administration.
Drivers shave off nearly 10 billion miles in May - Jul. 28, 2008

May was well before Obama's comments. So tell me again how Obama has caused Americans to conserve...

Americans drove 9.6 billion fewer miles in May compared with a year earlier, according to a report Monday from the Federal Highway Administration.
Drivers shave off nearly 10 billion miles in May - Jul. 28, 2008

May was well before Obama's comments. So tell me again how Obama has caused Americans to conserve...

By telling people who to get better gas milleage. Better gas milleage means less gas used per mile. What a concept! But drilling is sexier, more manly.

By telling people who to get better gas milleage. Better gas milleage means less gas used per mile. What a concept! But drilling is sexier, more manly.

Americans drove less miles dumbass...that's what the report said. Not that Americans got better gas mileage...:cuckoo:

Americans drove less miles dumbass...that's what the report said. Not that Americans got better gas mileage...:cuckoo:

By drawing attention to conservation, Obama was helping solve the problem immediately.

Drilling will take years to have an effect.

Thanks for proving my point.

By drawing attention to conservation, Obama was helping solve the problem immediately.

Drilling will take years to have an effect.

Thanks for proving my point.

Inflating their tires had nothing to with Americans driving less. May was well before Obama made his mindless claim that everyone inflating their tires will make us oil independent.

Inflating their tires had nothing to with Americans driving less. May was well before Obama made his mindless claim that everyone inflating their tires will make us oil independent.

Driving less, inflating your tires, buying smaller cars, all of these things are helping today.

The solution for tomorrow is conservation and alternative energy, and only one party will promote both, the Democrats.

The Republicans are against conservation and alternative energy because it hurts their patrons, the oil companies.

Driving less, inflating your tires, buying smaller cars, all of these things are helping today.

The solution for tomorrow is conservation and alternative energy, and only one party will promote both, the Democrats.

The Republicans are against conservation and alternative energy because it hurts their patrons, the oil companies.

Obama is against drilling which would increase tax revenues, decrease our trade deficits and decrease our dependance on foreign oil. As well as providing relief at the gas pump.

Mccain is for the complete package, conservation, drilling, alternative energy(including nuclear energy) and etc...

While Obama has opposed nuclear, opposed new offshore drilling and etc....

Forum List

Back