obama's labor department cooks the numbers of new jobs in Octobers report.

Actually, it still just boils down to you not understanding that they discounted the workers earlier.

Why do you have a problem with BLS reporting those as jobs added when earlier it reported them as jobs lost?? Theres no net gain.

It just seems like your mad for BLS reporting something you dont quite understand....
old jobs do not equate new jobs.

This is exactly my point. You think the monthly non-farm payroll report is supposed to be a report of new jobs.

Its not.

Its a publishing of how many people businesses, in aggregate, report that they have on their payrolls. BLS doesnt even have the capability to cook the books.

Your getting all flustered by your own idiocy.

This is exactly my point. You think the monthly non-farm payroll report is supposed to be a report of new jobs.

Its not.

Its a publishing of how many people businesses, in aggregate, report that they have on their payrolls. BLS doesnt even have the capability to cook the books.

If you think old existing jobs are new jobs I have some non exist land I own want to buy it?

Its not.

If you think old existing jobs are new jobs I have some non exist land I own want to buy it?

Ok kid, i understand what your saying. When those people came back to work they were just reoccupying the jobs they left before. Totally get that. So you can stop repeating it over and over.

The problem is that the non-farm payroll numbers arent intended to be a measure of new jobs. It measures something else entirely. It publishes the number of people on business payrolls, which businesses are legally obligated to report.

Understand? The monthly non-farm payrolls arent a report of new jobs created, theyre a report of how many people businesses currently employ on their payrolls.

Again, your angry because you dont understand the stat your looking at.

Its not.

Ok kid, i understand what your saying. When those people came back to work they were just reoccupying the jobs they left before. Totally get that. So you can stop repeating it over and over.

The problem is that the non-farm payroll numbers arent intended to be a measure of new jobs. It measures something else entirely. It publishes the number of people on business payrolls, which businesses are legally obligated to report.

Understand? The monthly non-farm payrolls arent a report of new jobs created, theyre a report of how many people businesses currently employ on their payrolls.

Kid lol now thats funny junior mind how you play around adults now. Or they will back hand you upside the head.

Kid lol now thats funny junior mind how you play around adults now. Or they will back hand you upside the head.
Listen CHILD, you will never be an adult no matter how old you get! :asshole:

It never gets funnier than when the loser of the argument resorts to physical threats over the internet. Hit me bro! Come at me!

lol.

I'm done with you. It's clear you dont understand whats going on and your just looking for a reason to dislike obama.

It never gets funnier than when the loser of the argument resorts to physical threats over the internet. Hit me bro! Come at me!

lol.

I'm done with you. It's clear you dont understand whats going on and your just looking for a reason to dislike obama.

You're a barrel of laughs kiddo. but like I said old existing jobs are not new jobs.

Listen CHILD, you will never be an adult no matter how old you get! :asshole:

and here we have ed the liar.

lol.

The little CHILD knows perfectly well he is lying. He only plays dumb because CON$ have convinced themselves that if they pretend to be too stupid to know they are lying, then they are not liars.

lol.

You're a barrel of laughs kiddo. but like I said old existing jobs are not new jobs.
That still does not make YOU any less of a liar! :eusa_liar:

lol.

ed went from ed the liar to ed the troll. Explaining how old jobs are new jobs?

lol.

The little CHILD knows perfectly well he is lying. He only plays dumb because CON$ have convinced themselves that if they pretend to be too stupid to know they are lying, then they are not liars.

They say children like you should never be seen or heard they institutionalization them

lol.

They say children like you should never be seen or heard they institutionalization them
"They" being the voices in your head. :cuckoo:

103,000 new jobs were reported in Octobers jobs report Sounds good doesn't it?

US adds 103,000 new jobs but unemployment rate unchanged
Better-than-expected figures provide some relief for Barack Obama and boost markets, although unemployment still at 9.1%

But wait something is not right

The increase in employment partially reflected the return to payrolls of about 45,000 Verizon telecoms workers who had been on strike in August. The number of unemployed people, at 14 million, remained essentially unchanged in September.
US adds 103,000 new jobs as unemployment rate unchanged | Business | guardian.co.uk
So there were no 103,000 new jobs which means obama's labor department lied.

Of course Obama cooks the number to shine more favorably on him, just like the last president did.

And we have the word of a liar on that! :eusa_liar:

I don't have to explain your lies, "Obama's labor dept" did not claim old jobs are new jobs., YOU and your OP link own that lie! :eusa_liar:

Please stop producing those lies no wait please produce those lies you seem to envision in your head.

I don't have to explain your lies, "Obama's labor dept" did not claim old jobs are new jobs., YOU and your OP link own that lie! :eusa_liar:

Please stop producing those lies no wait please produce those lies you seem to envision in your head.

Can you articulate exactly how BLS should report payroll numbers differently?

Because theres only one way to report them....

Can you articulate exactly how BLS should report payroll numbers differently?

Because theres only one way to report them....

I can articulate anything, but that's not going to change old existing jobs into new jobs. But You're foolish to believe the shit don't let me stop you. On second thought why don't you report me to the white house web site for giving out what you think is false information.

Forum List

Back