Obama's Hair Trigger should frighten us all

Still has a Sports Stadium too, paid for by the City

Sure. This is odd. I'm debating fiscal responsibility with a guy who calls himself a Conservative and is suppose to be the definition of that. I guess it doesn't apply when it comes to America's #1 Hockey Mom, huh Frankie? ;)

It's sincerely painful to talk to someone who has no idea what he's talking about and I'm not just saying that for effect.

I'm working right now on working out a client's over-financed set of apartments and I should bring you to the meeting with the lender and have you squawk about debt and Palin for a half hour, at least it would be an amusing distraction.

How about this, make a tape of yourself telling everything you know about debt, bond finance, public finance and sports stadiums and I'll play it at my next lender meeting and tell them: "You hear that? That could be the guy you were working this out with instead of me, now can we make a deal?" and they'll probably just sign whatever I put in front of them

What the fuck is your problem Bert? That post is EXACTLY the same advice I would give my own son, who is around your age.

You really need to learn to accept constructive criticism young man. Especially when it's coupled with a compliment.

Jesus Christ , are you REALLY that fucking partisan that you can't at any point set your partisanship aside? In that case, fuck you I will never EVER attempt to open a civil dialogue with you again.

There is certainly nothing wrong with admitting that your lack of experience blinds you to certain truths.

It has nothing to do with partisanship. It has to do with the fact you've been a asshole your entire here and you continue to be one. I've taken plenty of advice from older Conservatives on this board. Hell, one convinced me to entirely change my position on gun control.

You seem to think despite your experience, it gives you all the truths.

Considering you yourself will not accept constructive criticism, how can you expect to give it to others?

Frank come on now, Obama is a horrible leader, but he isn't going to go nuclear on anyone. That's just as silly as Bert not admitting that he isn't a good leader.

From the bottom of my heart, I'm not saying any of this to be cute or funny. Obama is a megafucking disaster ready to pop.

He jumps into situations less than half-cocked and he has no idea of the power of his office; he still thinks he some Community Organizer.

He's doing an "oopsies" now to Sherrod but the next time he might not be able to get away with that.

Sadly Bert has chosen to try to disprove my theory that he's a smart kid and ignore the post in this thread which actually addresses why Obama is a bad leader.

I seen your post, it's arrogant and condescending. You don't try to talk to me Conhog, you try to talk over me. There's a difference. You're not the first on here to try such a thing and you won't be the last.

What the fuck is your problem Bert? That post is EXACTLY the same advice I would give my own son, who is around your age.

You really need to learn to accept constructive criticism young man. Especially when it's coupled with a compliment.

Jesus Christ , are you REALLY that fucking partisan that you can't at any point set your partisanship aside? In that case, fuck you I will never EVER attempt to open a civil dialogue with you again.

There is certainly nothing wrong with admitting that your lack of experience blinds you to certain truths.

You mean, civil dialogue and constructive criticism like "What if ModBert stopped trying to suck my cock?"

It's sincerely painful to talk to someone who has no idea what he's talking about and I'm not just saying that for effect.

I'm working right now on working out a client's over-financed set of apartments and I should bring you to the meeting with the lender and have you squawk about debt and Palin for a half hour, at least it would be an amusing distraction.

How about this, make a tape of yourself telling everything you know about debt, bond finance, public finance and sports stadiums and I'll play it at my next lender meeting and tell them: "You hear that? That could be the guy you were working this out with instead of me, now can we make a deal?" and they'll probably just sign whatever I put in front of them

So you give a non-answer and basically just say "NO U."

This is hilarious coming from the guy who made this thread about how decisions of political dismissal will determine how he will act and use our military and nuclear capabilities too easily.

I made the thread because it's frightening to have a Narcissist with control of our nuclear weapons. God forbid some foreign power threatens, not the USA, but Obama's vanity -- WATCH OUT!

A narcissist? Ah-huh. And you imply that Obama is thin-skinned enough that when say, Hugo Chavez or Kim Jong-il insults his dress sense or something superficial to hurt his 'vanity' that he'd use nuclear weapons in retaliation? Because there's no one around him to advise him about decisions on what to do or call him out on such stupid decisions that only mean bugger all to everyone.

Just go on and keep babbling away, Frank. That'll prove the hilarity I pointed out wrong.

You happen to be exactly correct! That is the type of stupid stuff that would make Obama overreact!! That's Obama's malfunction!

I'm not saying he'd go nuclear to start, but his jumping him head first WILL lead him to do something stupid and awful

So you give a non-answer and basically just say "NO U."

Mod, I've been doing tax exempt bond deals longer than you've been alive and I'm really fucking good at it too. So to hear you spout off like this is unbearable and I'm just going to ignore the silly rants

I seen your post, it's arrogant and condescending. You don't try to talk to me Conhog, you try to talk over me. There's a difference. You're not the first on here to try such a thing and you won't be the last.

You mean, civil dialogue and constructive criticism like "What if ModBert stopped trying to suck my cock?"

Oh, you mean you can't differentiate a flame thread from one in which I was giving the kid both a compliment and solid accepted standards of what makes a good leader?

Nice, well why don't we just have one big thread here, no separation of subjects?

Mod, I've been doing tax exempt bond deals longer than you've been alive and I'm really fucking good at it too. So to hear you spout off like this is unbearable and I'm just going to ignore the silly rants

So that's your defense of Palin? Let me know when Wasilla gets out of the debt due to the Sports stadium that can seat a whole five thousand people. :eek:

I made the thread because it's frightening to have a Narcissist with control of our nuclear weapons. God forbid some foreign power threatens, not the USA, but Obama's vanity -- WATCH OUT!

A narcissist? Ah-huh. And you imply that Obama is thin-skinned enough that when say, Hugo Chavez or Kim Jong-il insults his dress sense or something superficial to hurt his 'vanity' that he'd use nuclear weapons in retaliation? Because there's no one around him to advise him about decisions on what to do or call him out on such stupid decisions that only mean bugger all to everyone.

Just go on and keep babbling away, Frank. That'll prove the hilarity I pointed out wrong.

You happen to be exactly correct! That is the type of stupid stuff that would make Obama overreact!! That's Obama's malfunction!

I'm not saying he'd go nuclear to start, but his jumping him head first WILL lead him to do something stupid and awful

Ag. Sec'y Vilsack is the one who demanded her resignation, not Obama. Vilsack said so himself. You're just being rabid. You're so full of hatred for the president that you'll try to spin any situation as evidence of a character deficiency, even when he had no involvement. But hey, why bother with facts? Mission Obamasmear is what you're all about. Go get 'em, baby.

It has nothing to do with partisanship. It has to do with the fact you've been a asshole your entire here and you continue to be one. I've taken plenty of advice from older Conservatives on this board. Hell, one convinced me to entirely change my position on gun control.

Actually, I've only been an asshole to some people. I have received FAR and away more pos reps than neg reps which I assume is a guage of one's assholeness.

You seem to think despite your experience, it gives you all the truths.
I will ignore the grammar error here and assume what you meant and proceed from there. Yes, I am CONVINCED that my 22 years in the US Army National Guard has given me the TRUTH about leadership. They packed me off to OCS before I was even halfway through my first degree, that is unusual , unless they see natural leadership skills. Whether you think I'm an asshole or not does not change the fact that the US military is an expert on picking out leaders and they don't give officer ranks away. Then once there, they don't give those people further responsibility unless they earned it. I will stand by every claim I made about what makes a good leader

Considering you yourself will not accept constructive criticism, how can you expect to give it to others?

As for taking constructive criticism, sure I can. I have never called someone an asshole when they compliment me and then try to educate me on something. Sadly there is very little on this board which actually attempts to educate anyone.

Bert, what I gave you was an honest opinon that you smart, but need some experience to go with it. Why that would piss you off is beyond me, and frankly makes me question my initial thought, because a smart person realizes their limitations. There, there is another thing they will one day teach you in management training. There are plenty of military members on this board as well as corporate execs, feel free to ask them if any of the things I mentioned are not considered to be signs of a good leader.

I sincerely hope the only reason you rejected my post is because it came from me, and not because you are truly foolish enough to believe it was anything other than what it was; and yes I'm serious that is the EXACT speech I would give my own son as concerns leadership and frankly if another man offered him that advice and he rejected it, I would call him a fool.

So which is it Bert, are you a fool, or are you just incapable of accepting solid advice from someone who you personally don't care for? If it's the latter, then how can you bitch about anyone personally not liking Obama?

Your hatred of Palin blinds you and your need to spew your hatred renders you totally ignorant.

This is hilarious coming from the guy who made this thread about how decisions of political dismissal will determine how he will act and use our military and nuclear capabilities too easily.

President Obama is neither vain nor narcissistic. That's what you see because you hate him. And being dumber than a box of rocks doesn't help you see the truth either.

Let's be honest about what happened here, Obama had Shirely Sherrod dispatched before any of the facts came in. Along with the BP Extortion, this is is now the second time the Community Organizer has decided to circumvent tradition, facts and all common sense to have an outcome that appeals to his absurd sense of importance and sensibilities.

Any normal person in any other organization would at least have had the common sense and courtesy to hear Sherrod's side of the story before taking action.

But Obama was in such a mad frenzy to paint the Tea Party as racists, he pulled the trigger without taking aim.

THIS IS THE SAME GUY IN CHARGE OF THE US MILITARY AND OUR NUCLEAR ARSENAL!

Does Obama "Fire! Ready.... meh....aim" strategy concern anyone else?

Rachel Maddow did a great job of addressing this, last-evening:

The PRO-WHITE-TRASH AGENDA

Last edited:

Ag. Sec'y Vilsack is the one who demanded her resignation, not Obama. Vilsack said so himself. You're just being rabid. You're so full of hatred for the president that you'll try to spin any situation as evidence of a character deficiency, even when he had no involvement. But hey, why bother with facts? Mission Obamasmear is what you're all about. Go get 'em, baby.

You believe that?

President Obama is neither vain nor narcissistic. That's what you see because you hate him. And being dumber than a box of rocks doesn't help you see the truth either.

Did you hear the 15 minute rambling answer Obama gave when asked "How does it feel to be in the White House"?

Might I remind everyone about the Cambridge MA situation with Professor Gates and Officer Crowley?

You mean how the President was ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY RIGHT in calling those cops stupid?

He wasn't and again, he acted impulsively first and instead of saying "We're looking into it" he let his vanity get the better of him

Let's be honest about what happened here, Obama had Shirely Sherrod dispatched before any of the facts came in. Along with the BP Extortion, this is is now the second time the Community Organizer has decided to circumvent tradition, facts and all common sense to have an outcome that appeals to his absurd sense of importance and sensibilities.

Any normal person in any other organization would at least have had the common sense and courtesy to hear Sherrod's side of the story before taking action.

But Obama was in such a mad frenzy to paint the Tea Party as racists, he pulled the trigger without taking aim.

The WHITE-TRASH AGENDA

I don't watch Maddow.

What does "white trash" (Lovely phrase) have to do with ANY of this?

The WHITE-TRASH AGENDA

I don't watch Maddow.

What does "white trash" (Lovely phrase) have to do with ANY of this?
Lemme hold-up a mirror, for you......

judgment_day_terror.jpg

What an outstanding list of journalists when compared to Limbaugh, Palin, Beck, O'Reilly, Hannity and the Fox news bleach blonde of the month

So glad that you enjoyed the list...

unfortunately you have place the group in the wrong category.
The correct one is 'Amanuensis.'

Here we have a group of Democrat-liberal stenographers, who are the dutiful martinets of the left....
this is probably why the group brings a smile to your face.

Now to see their kind in action, let's move on to the Journolist listserv...

1. Daily Caller reporter Jonathan Strong lays out a strategy plotted by Journolist members to kill the Jeremiah Wright story during the 2008 primaries — and to smear Barack Obama’s critics as racists:

2. …videos surfaced of Obama’s pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, angrily denouncing whites, the U.S. government and America itself. Obama had once bragged of his closeness to Wright….in mid-April, 2008, at an ABC News debate moderated by Charlie Gibson and George Stephanopoulos. Gibson asked Obama why it had taken him so long – nearly a year since Wright’s remarks became public – to dissociate himself from them.

3. Watching this all at home were members of Journolist, a listserv comprised of several hundred liberal journalists, as well as like-minded professors and activists. The tough questioning from the ABC anchors left many of them outraged.

4. Spencer Ackerman of the Washington Independent urged his colleagues to deflect attention from Obama’s relationship with Wright by changing the subject. Pick one of Obama’s conservative critics, Ackerman wrote, “Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists.”

5. Ackerman appealed to the other members of the Journolist group: “If the right forces us all to either defend Wright or tear him down, no matter what we choose, we lose the game they’ve put upon us. Instead, take one of them — Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists. Ask: why do they have such a deep-seated problem with a black politician who unites the country? What lurks behind those problems? This makes *them* sputter with rage, which in turn leads to overreaction and self-destruction.”
Hot Air Daily Caller discovers Journolist plot to spike Wright story, smear conservatives as racists

Now, doesn't that kind of coordinated effort to subvert the truth and divide the nation make you proud?

Tell me, how often do you find youself just staring into the mirror, saying "where did I go wrong?"

Sorry PC...looks like a sideshow to me

The list of so called liberal journalists includes some of the finest journalists our country has ever produced

Care to list some distinguished right wing journalists?

You missed the point, Wingy...

no matter how they string words together, how can you not peer through the miasma and see that they are promoting a totalitarian, utopian, fascist ideology.

It is beyond me how intelligent, educated folks such as yourself can continue to follow a direction that has, time and again, resulted in tyranny, murder, mayhem...
it can only be the result of decades of indocrination.

So sad...not just for you, but for all of us.

‘’’the title Liberal Fascism comes from a speech delivered by H. G. Wells, one of the most important and influential progressive and socialist intellectuals of the 20th century. He wanted to re-brand liberalism as “liberal fascism” and even “enlightened Nazism.” He believed these terms best described his own political views — views that deeply informed American progressivism and New Deal liberalism.
Basically, Wells believed parliamentary democracy is incapable of bringing about a proper political order. Only an authoritarian, technocratic elite can do so. But when the ideal order is realized, it will be in some ways liberal. “One prosperous and progressive world community of just, kindly, free-spirited, freely-thinking, and freely-speaking human beings”. Well, maybe. Accordingly, Wells fits Spencer Ackerman’s characterization: a liberal fascist is one who won’t take his own side in a putsch.
Liberal Fascism: Wings Over the World Edition — Crooked Timber
(emphsis mine)

Forum List

Back