Obama's Failed Economy- CPI- Down Most Since 2008

The dollar a gallon I am saving in gas will be spent on something else. :woohoo:
Offset that with the two dollars per gallon of gas we all threw away over the past six years as a result of obama green scam energy policy. Factor in the increase in the cost of all consumer goods as a result of all energy overhead increasing.
My calculations figure our economy has been deprived of $1.2 trillion annually in spending money.
Why was gas so cheap 6 years ago? Because we were losing 745,000 jobs a month for 5 consecutive months while Gomer`s presidency was coming to a merciful end. The second worst economic disaster we`ve ever faced made for some cheap gas.

The dollar a gallon I am saving in gas will be spent on something else. :woohoo:
Offset that with the two dollars per gallon of gas we all threw away over the past six years as a result of obama green scam energy policy. Factor in the increase in the cost of all consumer goods as a result of all energy overhead increasing.
My calculations figure our economy has been deprived of $1.2 trillion annually in spending money.
Why was gas so cheap 6 years ago? Because we were losing 745,000 jobs a month for 5 consecutive months while Gomer`s presidency was coming to a merciful end. The second worst economic disaster we`ve ever faced made for some cheap gas.

People needing less gas because they have no job to go to or money to spend at the mall, basically. Today is a different dynamic.

That's one of an obama shill's excuses. If the bad economy caused cheap gas prices they would have stayed low even until now because the economy still hasn't truly recovered. Gas prices started falling months before the housing market fiasco as a result of drilling bans being lifted.

President Obama's bad economy! You rightwingnuts are totally whacked out. You call the rise in employment and the market failing? After what the GOP did to the economy under Bush?

Come 20Jan17, with a booming economy, employment still on the rise, and renewables taking the place of the coal, at a lesser price, we are going to look back on President Obama as one of the better Presidents.

President Obama's bad economy! You rightwingnuts are totally whacked out. You call the rise in employment and the market failing? After what the GOP did to the economy under Bush?

Come 20Jan17, with a booming economy, employment still on the rise, and renewables taking the place of the coal, at a lesser price, we are going to look back on President Obama as one of the better Presidents.
Real unemployment is still very high and wages are down while prices are higher. That is not improvement. And that is after six years of obama economic disaster.

I have the answer:

-Base Federal tax or corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with 400 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2013 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

joan-holloway-giggling.gif

Forum List

Back