Obama’s European Climate Change Speech…….PRIVATE JET, 14 CAR CONVOY, 6 MOTORCYCLES,

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
300 SECURITY OFFICERS, $20,000/NIGHT ROOM IN TUSCANY, $10,000/NIGHT ROOM IN MILAN

Obama’s European Climate Change Speech…….PRIVATE JET, 14 CAR CONVOY, 6 MOTORCYCLES, 300 SECURITY OFFICERS, $20,000/NIGHT ROOM IN TUSCANY, $10,000/NIGHT ROOM IN MILAN – InvestmentWatch

may 10 2017 Keep in mind that the hotel he stayed at in Italy costs $17K per night, per room…and his entourage took up a whole two floors of that hotel.

Then he is paid $3.5M for a 100 minute speech about climate change.

Nothing to see here, completely normal. Move along citizen

Former presidents are still addressed as Mr. President. Also, there are limitations on how he can travel, for his safety and ours.

On a global scale where energy use or pollution is concerned, the difference between him traveling in a private jet with 14 cars and 2 motorcycles and him traveling alone in a Pruis is insignificant.

• Banned
On a global scale where energy use or pollution is concerned, the difference between him traveling in a private jet with 14 cars and 2 motorcycles and him traveling alone in a Pruis is insignificant.

Well of course on a GLOBAL scale, the wasteful actions of one individual don't matter. You're as dumb as a 3-legged joo.

Former presidents are still addressed as Mr. President. Also, there are limitations on how he can travel, for his safety and ours.

Of course. Only the plebs must cut back.

Actually, the plebs cutting back is a good thing. A more efficient automobile, producing the majority of one's own electricity, and even, when the batteries get cheap enough, fueling your car from your roof top PV panels, are all way that one can cut their costs and have more money for the fun things in life.

Well of course on a GLOBAL scale, the wasteful actions of one individual don't matter. You're as dumb as a 3-legged joo.

I notice you conveniently the rest of my post. Are you suggesting the former president of the US should travel alone in a Smartcar?

Not what I said at all. But expecting the former President to travel alone in a Pruis is pretty stupid.

Not what I said at all. But expecting the former President to travel alone in a Pruis is pretty stupid.
He does need something big enough to unzip in.

Right. Continue to ignore the fact that the former President is required to have secret service guarding him. It is for his own protection, and ours.

Right. Continue to ignore the fact that the former President is required to have secret service guarding him. It is for his own protection, and ours.
He needs protection I agree with that. But I think when he leaves the united states he needs to pick up some of the tab.

He needs protection I agree with that. But I think when he leaves the united states he needs to pick up some of the tab.

Why? Has any former president picked up part of the tab?

I notice you conveniently the rest of my post. Are you suggesting the former president of the US should travel alone in a Smartcar?

Why does he have to go to yurp and give a silly speech anyway? THINK, america-hater.

Forum List

Back