Obama’s Chickens Coming Home to Roost

Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
upload_2020-1-1_12-12-50.png

Hard to believe everyone thinks Obama helped the Iranian terrorist regime.

Thomas Joscelyn on Twitter

What the hell did that moron Obama think the Irainians were going to do with the barrels of cash that he gave them?

Didn't any of his handlers bother to tell him that it might wind up in the hands of Islamic terrorists?

Did Obama even give a shit?

What the hell did that moron Obama think the Irainians were going to do with the barrels of cash that he gave them?

Didn't any of his handlers bother to tell him that it might wind up in the hands of Islamic terrorists?

He wanted that to happen

He wanted that to happen

I am sure his plan was to enrich his mullah buddies to be the dominate power in the Middle East. After all Kerry's daughter married the son of one of the Iranian big shots.

I wonder how much kickback the Obama's got from the deal? Enought to buy a mansion on Martha's Vineyard?

Last edited:
Loser, this in on Tramp and no one else.

So Benghazi is on Barry and no one else.....
Not according to the 8 or 9 different Benghazi investigations....

Or was Trey Gowdy and the GOP lying??

After eleven hours grilling Hillary Clinton, the Benghazi committee was a swing and a miss for Republicans

People died on his watch.
Yet no one died at the Iraq embassy.
Realy? Why did we bomb that militia again?

He wanted that to happen

I am sure his plan was to enrich is mullah buddies to be the dominate power in the Middle East. After all Kerry's daughter married the son of one of the Iranian big shots.

I wonder how much kickback the Obama's got from the deal? Enought to buy a mansion on Martha's Vineyard?

Approximately.

After eleven hours grilling Hillary Clinton, the Benghazi committee was a swing and a miss for Republicans

What Militia?

What Militia?
I hope you are not that stupid.

Cool story bro....

Now tell me why the GOP never issued any report declaring Obama was guilty of murdering those people??

They had 8 or 9 different Benghazi investigations...how come none of them are claiming what your dumb ass is claiming now??

By the way, I am glad you folks finally started pretending to care about embassy safety....I was wondering where you have been for the past 20 years.....Damn shame how we didn't bother to have one single investigation into the 13 previous embassy attacks...US diplomats were killed in them too...guess their lives weren't important...

embassy attacks.jpg

View attachment 297709

Hard to believe everyone thinks Obama helped the Iranian terrorist regime.

Thomas Joscelyn on Twitter

Not just that guy either...

Barack Obama welcomed leader of US embassy attack at the White House | Daily Mail Online
Hadi al-Amiri was Iraq's minister of transport under then-Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki and stood in the Oval Office as part of Maliki's delegation on a visit to the White House in December 2011.

On Tuesday, al-Amiri was among those leading the charge against the US embassy in Baghdad when it was stormed and set alight by pro-Iran militants. US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo shared a photograph of Amiri amid the rioters, condemning him as an 'Iranian proxy,' and calling those shoulder-to-shoulder with him 'terrorists.'

22904400-0-image-a-4_1577960095031.jpg

Forum List

Back