Obama's Chickens Coming Home To Roost

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Obama left a trail of FAIL...

OBAMA’S CHICKENS COMING HOME TO ROOST
Ticking time bombs from Syria to North Korea.
April 21, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
kim.jpg

If you believe your random mainstream media outlet of choice, North Korea and Syria were crises freshly spawned by this administration with no prior history. But these ticking time bombs are the direct result of the two terrible terms of his predecessor.

The Nobel Peace Prize winner’s years in the White House were the most dysfunctional, schizophrenic and senseless eight years of our national foreign policy. His domestic policy was a disaster, but it was a radioactive toxic waste dump with clear and consistent goals. ObamaCare, the abuses of the Justice Department, the Department of Education and the Environmental Protection Agency were the naturally terrible outcome of left-wing policies being implemented with inevitably terrible results.

But Obama’s foreign policy was a wildly inconsistent mess. The Nobel Peace Prize winner couldn’t quite decide if he was a humanitarian interventionist or a pacifist non-interventionist. He couldn’t make up his mind if he wanted to take the side of the Sunnis or the Shiites in their Islamic unholy war. He didn’t know if he wanted to appease Russia or sanction it, to pivot to Asia or run the other way, to play another round of golf or replace his defense secretary for the fifth time.

President Trump believes that global stability comes from the stability in the relationship between world powers. Syria and North Korea are just the ways that Russia and China test us to see how far they can push. His goal is to achieve stability from the top down by reaching an understanding with the other powers. And to do that he has to undo the credibility crisis that he inherited from Barack Obama.

Obama left behind plenty of domestic and international ticking time bombs, from ObamaCare to Iran, and Trump’s first years in office will be occupied with finding ways to keep the bombs from going off.

President Trump believes that global stability comes from the stability in the relationship between world powers. Syria and North Korea are just the ways that Russia and China test us to see how far they can push. His goal is to achieve stability from the top down by reaching an understanding with the other powers. And to do that he has to undo the credibility crisis that he inherited from Barack Obama.

Obama left behind plenty of domestic and international ticking time bombs, from ObamaCare to Iran, and Trump’s first years in office will be occupied with finding ways to keep the bombs from going off.

Trump in fact refused to /tell/ the media who he was sending or from where, but go with that lie - cause you know it fits in with the rest of the lefty "resume"

Obama left a trail of FAIL...

OBAMA’S CHICKENS COMING HOME TO ROOST
Ticking time bombs from Syria to North Korea.
April 21, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
kim.jpg

If you believe your random mainstream media outlet of choice, North Korea and Syria were crises freshly spawned by this administration with no prior history. But these ticking time bombs are the direct result of the two terrible terms of his predecessor.

The Nobel Peace Prize winner’s years in the White House were the most dysfunctional, schizophrenic and senseless eight years of our national foreign policy. His domestic policy was a disaster, but it was a radioactive toxic waste dump with clear and consistent goals. ObamaCare, the abuses of the Justice Department, the Department of Education and the Environmental Protection Agency were the naturally terrible outcome of left-wing policies being implemented with inevitably terrible results.

But Obama’s foreign policy was a wildly inconsistent mess. The Nobel Peace Prize winner couldn’t quite decide if he was a humanitarian interventionist or a pacifist non-interventionist. He couldn’t make up his mind if he wanted to take the side of the Sunnis or the Shiites in their Islamic unholy war. He didn’t know if he wanted to appease Russia or sanction it, to pivot to Asia or run the other way, to play another round of golf or replace his defense secretary for the fifth time.

well said sir.

Trump is going to declare world war 3 and claim its all obama's fault isn't he?

Nope. By showing strength he is going to avert it.
what does "showing strength" mean exactly?
projecting strength.
trust/verify speak softly, carry a big stick. a different stick then the one mentioned upthread.

Big Stick ideology - Wikipedia
Big Stick ideology - Wikipedia
Big stick ideology, Big stick diplomacy, or Big stick policy refers to U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt's foreign policy: "speak softly, and carry a big stick.
Background · ‎Usage · ‎See also · ‎Notes

How is that bullshit Iran nuclear deal working out?

Susan Rice swore they VERIFIED there is NO IRANIAN NUCLEAR WEAPONS program.

I hope she isn't lying again. She lies a lot.

No reason to explain to me libs. are cause and effect challenged, and sell their souls to liberal propaganda. But you put Obama and chicken in the same thread title, so I guess I'll have to declare you "racist".

No reason to explain to me libs. are cause and effect challenged, and sell their souls to liberal propaganda. But you put Obama and chicken in the same thread title, so I guess I'll have to declare you "racist".

I think that's classified as "critterist" Definitely an insult to chickens worldwide.

Are you saying she actually wanted Iran to have nuclear weapons?

Trump is going to declare world war 3 and claim its all obama's fault isn't he?

Nope. By showing strength he is going to avert it.
what does "showing strength" mean exactly?

Because he has not been able to anything right or completely, Drumpf has shown just the opposite of strength.

He has said he "loves war" and wants to use nukes.

You're right that he will start wars and blame Obama.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Are you saying she actually wanted Iran to have nuclear weapons?

I am saying she LIED about the nature of the deal.

Could you really not garner that from my post?

THEY WANTED A POLITICAL VICTORY IN OPTICS.....NOT REALITY.

That's what Libs do. They shape optics. Reality means dick, it's all about getting a compliant and ignorant electorate to keep them in power.

Forum List

Back