Obama's 26% Strong Approval

The worst recession in seventy years is in the minds of Americans the GOP's fault. That has not changed, and no amount of revising and spinning will change that between now and the elections next year.

Thus sayeth Jake, king of the unsubstantiated statement.
Actually things didnt start to go south until the Dems took control of Congress.

TheRabbi lies through his teeth. The "going south" began during the Bush regime, or the bozos would not have been passing TARP and all the other stuff.

Rab, you are a liar. You whackos in my party are being exterminated in party leadership positions. Folks like you are not being endorsed as candidates in many places and being denied party economic resources.

Your errors cost us the Presidency and Congress, and we cannot get them back until your types are gone. And, yeah, you folks are going to be so gone.

I did!!! But I was hoping that you didn't notice that I laughed. It struck me so funny!!! :lol: I'm sorry, Lumpy!!! :lol:

Are you kidding, your sorry, grab all the laughs you can get, we all, sure as #$%@* need them.

Personally.. I was not amused but smiled slightly.....:eusa_angel:

:lol: I knew it!!! You do have a good sense of humor.

Well, yes I do.. strangely though, Democrats don't typically appreciate it..:lol:

I remember someone predicting that P-BO would never go below 30% approval because no president before has. I think he's working hard towards that. Regardless, after 2010, he's going to have no political power left with approval ratings dropping so low.

No president has gone below 30 percent? Bush spend most of his last two years in office under 30 percent.

If I remember correctly, that was a detriment to the republican party and it will be the same affect for democrats while he is in office.

I remember someone predicting that P-BO would never go below 30% approval because no president before has. I think he's working hard towards that. Regardless, after 2010, he's going to have no political power left with approval ratings dropping so low.

No president has gone below 30 percent? Bush spend most of his last two years in office under 30 percent.

If I remember correctly, that was a detriment to the republican party and it will be the same affect for democrats while he is in office.

Obama would have to go under 30 percent first. His approval rating is still hovering around 50 percent.

Obama would have to go under 30 percent first. His approval rating is still hovering around 50 percent.

The Republican party is below 30% approval. Regardless of what stiff they run Obama will crush whoever the put up there

The Republican party is below 30% approval. Regardless of what stiff they run Obama will crush whoever the put up there

:lol::lol::lol: While I think the majority of Americans "like" Obama as a person--when pollsters ask about his policies they do a 180 degree turn. Americans typically don't make the same mistake twice. The 1st time they voted to elect the 1st black POTUS--the 1st time they voted because this man was promising them the "moon & the stars" & the theme was "change we can believe in."

Now that we are actually living the "change we can believe in", & under Obama's flood the basement economics-- you could run your local dog catcher against Obama in 2012 & win. Obama will be a wash-out in 2012--just like Jimmy Carter was--:lol::lol:

One Big Ass Mistake America.

Oreo is correct that a "majority of Americans 'like' Obama as a person". He then makes a false analysis because he leaves out the simple fact a large majority of Americans hate the GOP. That will continue until we purge folks like barenakedislam, yurt, etc. Whoever we run in 2012 will be annihilated by BHO if we do not come up with a solid conservative non-whacko who presents a good program in a calm, moderate voice. I don't see anyone like that other than Romney, and I believe our Southern evangelicals will not forgive him for knocking out Huckabee last year in the primaries.

Ouch.. if your an Obama toddy..:bowdown:

I've noticed lately that Obama's looking worn out. He is starting to get that deer in the head lights look. It may be possible that even Democrats are beginning to expect results over empty, yet flowery kissed speeches.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll, released Thursday, shows that 24% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Forty-two percent (42%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -18.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

:dig:

Last edited:
Oreo is correct that a "majority of Americans 'like' Obama as a person". He then makes a false analysis because he leaves out the simple fact a large majority of Americans hate the GOP. That will continue until we purge folks like barenakedislam, yurt, etc. Whoever we run in 2012 will be annihilated by BHO if we do not come up with a solid conservative non-whacko who presents a good program in a calm, moderate voice. I don't see anyone like that other than Romney, and I believe our Southern evangelicals will not forgive him for knocking out Huckabee last year in the primaries.

The wingnuts just don't get it. They think that screaming at the top of their lungs, fear mongering and hate is the way to get elected.

2012 will be another well deserved beat down for the GOP

Last edited:
Oh dear....what will we do?...........what will we do? :eusa_think:
Wait a minute....I've got it!

Why don't we run against a REPUBLICAN in 2012???

Nobody will vote for one of those stiffs

Problem solved :eusa_clap:

GOP :funnyface:

Ah Rightswinger, practicing your comedy routine again....:lol:

Last edited:

Ah Rightswinger, practicing your comedy routine again....:lol:

Yes...My emoticons just kicked the shit out of your emoticons :funnyface:

You see..I do not even have to make a point. I can just post emoticons to show that I know better than you do...:happy-1:

So..Once again...I WIN :woohoo:

Last edited:
You know this so-called "Approval Index" that Rassmussen invented? The "-18" number?

It's meaningless.

As stilted as his polls are, the only numbers that actually mean anything are 46% approve of Obama, 53% disapprove.

Forum List

Back