Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

I'll hang on to that chart for teabaggers who claim Obama has been bad for drilling in the US.

An increase in production has nothing to do with him. New technology has led to the increase.

Fucking dumbass.

Fracking has allowed them to reopen old wells.

Government funded technology. Oil people like to credit Mitchell for development of fracking, but he would have never done it without government funding. He drilled 37 or 38 wells testing those methods before he ever had to put a penny of his own money into it. Government grants paid for all of that.

How much did the feds really help with fracking? According to Steward, who was involved with Mitchell’s program from the beginning: “George probably could have done it without the government. The government would not have done it without George.”

Leave it to the far left try and make people worship government.
Hey without government we'd have no roads.

Course government would dry up and blow away like birdshit if it didn't have the working-class to suck off of like a leech.

Actually without the military industrial complex we would have no roads. The very thing that built this country is what the far left wants to dismantle..

So you think the military built our roads? I think you are confused. It was the autobahn in Germany that was built by Hitler for military purposes. We built our roads for completely other purposes. You are also wrong about the left wanting to dismantle the military. I know rush told you that, but he lies.

I'll hang on to that chart for teabaggers who claim Obama has been bad for drilling in the US.

An increase in production has nothing to do with him. New technology has led to the increase.

Fucking dumbass.

Government funded technology. Oil people like to credit Mitchell for development of fracking, but he would have never done it without government funding. He drilled 37 or 38 wells testing those methods before he ever had to put a penny of his own money into it. Government grants paid for all of that.

How much did the feds really help with fracking? According to Steward, who was involved with Mitchell’s program from the beginning: “George probably could have done it without the government. The government would not have done it without George.”

Leave it to the far left try and make people worship government.
Hey without government we'd have no roads.

Course government would dry up and blow away like birdshit if it didn't have the working-class to suck off of like a leech.

Actually without the military industrial complex we would have no roads. The very thing that built this country is what the far left wants to dismantle..

What ass are you pulling this from? Who said anything about tearing up the roads?

Bizarre post.

wapo-gasprices.jpg

Yes a Soros funded study is what the far left will reach for and believe without question or hesitation..

This thread is another perfect example of why the far left should never be in charge of anything.

It's sourced from the EIA. Soros does not "fund" the EIA. We do.

You remember the EIA -- the government information agency that determined doing a "drill baby drill" on the OCS and ANWR would have an effect of pennies on the price at the pump, and that affect would take 22 years?

Dumbass.

No it was a mediamatters chart that is funded by Soros..

Wrong again baboon. It's from this site (which is the EIA) and this one, which is Baker Hughes, a Houston oil services company. ALL of which is spelled out right there on the image itself.

Are you illiterate?

And it does not match the far left Soros chart you posted..

However it goes to show that the far left does not understand basic economics..

This thread is perfect proof why the far left religion is the most dangerous on the planet..

apparently the simpletons don't have a clue the OP was yanking their short little chain. And brother, was it short.

Good thread Rightwinger. It didn't take much effort to expose the ignorance of the so called Republicans.

No, we all know the reason why the far left drone Rightwinger started this thread..

Yes a Soros funded study is what the far left will reach for and believe without question or hesitation..

This thread is another perfect example of why the far left should never be in charge of anything.

It's sourced from the EIA. Soros does not "fund" the EIA. We do.

You remember the EIA -- the government information agency that determined doing a "drill baby drill" on the OCS and ANWR would have an effect of pennies on the price at the pump, and that affect would take 22 years?

Dumbass.

No it was a mediamatters chart that is funded by Soros..

Wrong again baboon. It's from this site (which is the EIA) and this one, which is Baker Hughes, a Houston oil services company. ALL of which is spelled out right there on the image itself.

Are you illiterate?

And it does not match the far left Soros chart you posted..

However it goes to show that the far left does not understand basic economics..

This thread is perfect proof why the far left religion is the most dangerous on the planet..

What "doesn't match"?

Again, Soros has nothing to do with the EIA or Baker Hughes. Unless you can show us that link too.

You do know there's nothing "far left" (or near left, or "left" or "right" at all) about simple numbers and facts, do you not? Perhaps we shouldn't assume given your mental dexterity thus far...

apparently the simpletons don't have a clue the OP was yanking their short little chain. And brother, was it short.

Good thread Rightwinger. It didn't take much effort to expose the ignorance of the so called Republicans.

No, we all know the reason why the far left drone Rightwinger started this thread..

every time gas went up the RW's blamed Obama, EVERYTIME !

now gas is going down Rightwinger gave him credit to get a reaction out of morons like you , that reaction was a testament to the hypocrisy RW live in and dont' know it.

just go look in a mirror and say "I've been punked because I'm an idiot" .. then you'll be right at least once today.

Last edited:

Please elaborate. Inquiring minds want to know.

Fucking dumbass.

They've been fracking for water for years. Fracking itself was invented in 1947.

Then why wasn't it used in drilling for oil until after hundreds of millions in government grants were given to develop it?
Hmmmmmmm.

Guess we should stop all alternative energy development funding as well.

No problem.

I'm sure we can find funding elsewhere. Maybe Mitt knows somebody that has the cash to fund a business. Then again, the government makes sure just getting to the drilling phase, much less production phase costs over a million dollars and takes at least 12 months. I think we could do it faster and cheaper without the government.

BTW, Haliburton did some of the first commercial horizontal drilling years ago.

National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer

I thought Liberals told us that President has nothing to do with gas prices. Did you blame him when they went up? If not, STFU giving him credit when they go down.

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

I thought Liberals told us that President has nothing to do with gas prices. Did you blame him when they went up? If not, STFU giving him credit when they go down.

That is total bullshit

Of course President Obama has control over the price of Obamagas

That is total bullshit

LMAO !

sic em dude.

RWer is just trolling. He loves to fellaciate Obama very publically just to piss people off.

Fucking dumbass.

They've been fracking for water for years. Fracking itself was invented in 1947.

Then why wasn't it used in drilling for oil until after hundreds of millions in government grants were given to develop it?
Hmmmmmmm.

No problem.

I'm sure we can find funding elsewhere. Maybe Mitt knows somebody that has the cash to fund a business. Then again, the government makes sure just getting to the drilling phase, much less production phase costs over a million dollars and takes at least 12 months. I think we could do it faster and cheaper without the government.

Surely you know that's not what I said. You gladly accept the role of government in helping oil companies, but whine when other means of energy production are helped. Pretty selfish and childish behavior. The bottom line is that he didn't receive funding from Mitt's friends. At least acknowledge the good that the government has done even if you can only accept this one case.
I was horizontal drilling back when there was nothing more advanced than a mud motor with a bent sub and a single shot camera.

That is total bullshit

LMAO !

sic em dude.

YEs this from the far left drones that blamed Bush for High gas prices..

Like I always say dealing with the far left is like dealing with a bunch of two year olds..

RWer is just trolling. He loves to fellaciate Obama very publically just to piss people off.

I would say it's more of anus licking for RWer.

JUST ?

175 threads is just trolling?

LMAO

Rightwinger has the board morons by the balls. Admit it ... even though you have small little balls.

Fucking dumbass.

Hmmmmmmm.

No problem.

Surely you know that's not what I said. You gladly accept the role of government in helping oil companies, but whine when other means of energy production are helped. Pretty selfish and childish behavior. The bottom line is that he didn't receive funding from Mitt's friends. At least acknowledge the good that the government has done even if you can only accept this one case.
I was horizontal drilling back when there was nothing more advanced than a mud motor with a bent sub and a single shot camera.

Sorry, I've discovered that government is often more of a hinderance than a contributor to progress.

JUST ?

175 threads is just trolling?

LMAO

Rightwinger has the board morons by the balls. Admit it ... even though you have small little balls.

Wrong! But that would be expected from one that has the mentality below a two year old..

Forum List

Back