Obamacare Is Unhealthy

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Deductibles to high to pay will cause people not to go to the doctor and their health will deteriorate.

It's obameys way of paying off the insurancce companies this will get their loses reimburst

The only decent healthcare you can get in this country is an airtight, fully secured underground bunker that recirculates air, recycles water and is stocked with up to 10 years of provisions. Because Ebola has pretty much a 100% kill rate. And all of us... are... going... to... DIE!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm still opted out. I would probably get a fine in the mail for having no insurance, if I had a mailbox, or a bank account. A mailbox is actually a breach of security. You don't know who has been sticking their hand in there. He/she could have Ebola, for Pete's sake!

If you have a mailbox, seal it up with duct tape and then slowly back away.

I know! If I were to be diagnosed with colon cancer....I'd much rather have to pay 300k for surgery and therapy than 5k for my deductible. Who wouldn't?

The criticism used to be that Obamacare took away choices people used to have (e.g., by capping deductibles where before they could go as high as you like).

Now it seems to be that it gives people the option to buy plans with deductibles too high for their own good.

Not too long ago some were saying the law needed a "tin" tier for skimpier plans with even higher deductibles than currently allowed; now it sounds like we need to eliminate the bronze tier so people only have lower deductible options. Not easy to keep some of these critiques straight.

The criticism used to be that Obamacare took away choices people used to have (e.g., by capping deductibles where before they could go as high as you like).

Now it seems to be that it gives people the option to buy plans with deductibles too high for their own good.

Not too long ago some were saying the law needed a "tin" tier for skimpier plans with even higher deductibles than currently allowed; now it sounds like we need to eliminate the bronze tier so people only have lower deductible options. Not easy to keep some of these critiques straight.

Hi Greenbeard! LTNS

High deductible means lower monthly premiums.
Low deductible means higher monthly premiums.

Don't be coy now, you already know this. :D

The only decent healthcare you can get in this country is an airtight, fully secured underground bunker that recirculates air, recycles water and is stocked with up to 10 years of provisions. Because Ebola has pretty much a 100% kill rate. And all of us... are... going... to... DIE!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Obama has saved us from Ebola.

It will never appear in the GOUSA again.

He said so.

Obama has saved us from Ebola.

It will never appear in the GOUSA again.

He said so.

You're crazy if you believe that. Obama practically INVENTED ebola!!! Why hasn't he shut down the border yet hmm???

Forum List

Back