Obamacare Declared Unconstitutional by Federal Judge

Why does trump want to take away my children’s healthcare?
It's not Trump it's me. As a father and the husband of a wife fighting cancer I'm thinking maybe you need to step up and take care of your own kid instead of asking me to do it. Just thinking maybe it's your problem not mine.

its like my son going to the mall with my credit card versus if i go to the mall with my credit card. the outcome will be quite different

Follow along kiddies.

The GOP Congress stripped the individual mandate out of Obamacare...and now a law suit is being pushed claiming that without the individual mandate that Obamacare is now unconstitutional.

The Trump Admin has said they will refuse to defend against this lawsuit.

If these sleezeballs win this lawsuit the ACA goes away...along with the the pre-existing conditions mandate they "swore" to protect.

Wonderful folks Republicans huh?
Obamacare is no benefit to any conservatives whatsoever

we need block grants to fund Medicaid

that reduces enrollment in medicaid by 20 million folks and makes it more solvent.

What alternative do you have for those with pre-existing conditions?
High risk pool, just like high risk drivers.

No free lunch, comrade.

At exhorbitant prices
You're not talking about insurance, properly defined....You want pre-paid medical.
Someone with pre-existing conditions should pay the same as anyone else
What were they paying before they had their condition? Or did they not have insurance? And if what you're saying is true then why did obiecare cost us more for premiums and our deductibles almost tripled? Whose pre-existing conditions are you talking about?

Obamacare......

Good riddance POS...

image-flush-dm14808.jpg

OK Republicans
You Broke it....you bought it

You have two years to provide coverage to 145 million people with pre-existing conditions

Voters will want to know
How it it The State's responsibility?

It’s not the State’s responsibility but it’s in the State’s interest. Rand Paul has a solid plan to address it.
"State's interest" is subjective and irrelevant.

Follow along kiddies.

The GOP Congress stripped the individual mandate out of Obamacare...and now a law suit is being pushed claiming that without the individual mandate that Obamacare is now unconstitutional.

If these sleezeballs win this lawsuit the ACA goes away...along with the the pre-existing conditions mandate they "swore" to protect.

It's called sue and settle, your dear leader used it all the time with the econazis. Except the government subsidize the suits of the different groups and gave them special status to sue.

I repeat

OK Republicans
You Broke it....you bought it

You have two years to provide coverage to 145 million people with pre-existing conditions

Voters will want to know
How it it The State's responsibility?

It’s not the State’s responsibility but it’s in the State’s interest. Rand Paul has a solid plan to address it.
"State's interest" is subjective and irrelevant.

Not in this case. The Constitution does state “promote the general welfare”. Healthcare out of anything falls under that. I’m not advocating single payer but the federal gvt can use its power to allow interstate health insurance commerce. There’s a market here to be had which will provide cheaper solutions & better quality. Read Rand Paul’s plan, he nails it. Obamacare Replacement Act - Rand Paul - Rand Paul Kentucky US Senator

I like the idea of association plans.

Not in this case. The Constitution does state “promote the general welfare”. Healthcare out of anything falls under that. I’m not advocating single payer but the federal gvt can use its power to allow interstate health insurance commerce. There’s a market here to be had which will provide cheaper solutions & better quality. Read Rand Paul’s plan, he nails it. Obamacare Replacement Act - Rand Paul - Rand Paul Kentucky US Senator

I like the idea of association plans.
Two places contain "general welfare"...One is in the preamble, where it says promote, not provide....The other is in Article 1, Section 8, where it is expressed as the aim of the powers and provisions which followed....At no point was "general welfare" meant as an open invitation for gubmint to come in and fiddle in any area that they decided to.

Alsoplustoo, none of Senator Paul's measures call for more intervention by The State in the marketplace for medical services.....Which is starkly different from all of the machinations of all the other fiddlers and planners.

Forum List

Back