Obama: You Oppose Climate Initiatives Because They’re Confused, Blind, Haters, Racists, Mommy Issues

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
UH.

Twitter

9C8D0BE5-A17C-4835-BD77-8FAFE16DF811.jpeg

LOL?

A faggot calling out someone else for having mommy issues?

That's like a pedo priest who chastises the altar boy when he gets caught with a Penthouse magazine.

First class asshole, and no one will ever be able to convince me otherwise

I oppose this silly AGW scam because it is fake science perpetrated by assholes that admitted it was a lie.

Doesn't have anything to do with my Mommy.

I oppose this silly AGW scam because it is fake science perpetrated by assholes that admitted it was a lie.

Doesn't have anything to do with my Mommy.

Mine taught me to think for myself and question shit.

That's why I know climate isn't man made or changed by us in any way.

Obama: You Oppose Climate Initiatives Because They’re Confused, Blind, Haters, Racists, Mommy Issues
Bingo. One has only to see the responses here.

Bingo. One has only to see the responses here.

Screw Obama. Nothing has made me happier than watching his legacy being torn apart over the last two years, piece, by piece, by piece.

Why do you think Obama is desperately seeking attention, all of a sudden? He's trying to retain what little of his legacy still remains which is for all practical purposes, none of it.

Screw Obama. Nothing has made me happier than watching his legacy being torn apart over the last two years, piece, by piece, by piece.
I admit to a certain schadenfreude watching the US spiral into isolation. Trump is the best POTUS evah for the rest of the world.

He might actually be making sense, but isn't man enough to tell the whole story.

We COULD reduce CO2 emissions to near zero from the electrical grid in a decades with "technology we take off the shelf without going back to caves and fires".... I've always said we could fix Global Warming TOMORROW if we committed to 3rd Gen Nuclear in a big way. 40 NEW plants to replace the aging decrepit ones and forty more NEW ones. No more CO2 issue.

But since he's a manchild, and the tech HE wants to "take off the shelf" is more pure bullshit wind and solar, the rest of his rant isn't that helpful..

MAYBE tho --- he's right. There's a lot of confused, blind, haters of technology out there that are MORE afraid of nuclear power than the earth's oceans boiling up...

I've been over this before--OBAMA is the racist--not Trump

I hate the word "racist". It has become nothing more than a word the leftards use when they're losing an argument. It represents nothing more than "STFU! How dare you disagree with me?"

The word is intended to stop all discussion, because the one using it doesn't like what they're hearing. It has as little meaning as crying "Wolf!."

I admit to a certain schadenfreude watching the US spiral into isolation. Trump is the best POTUS evah for the rest of the world.

But isn't "isolation" what you liberals wanted ten years ago? To pull all our troops out of every country they are station, and close and lock the doors?

But isn't "isolation" what you liberals wanted ten years ago? To pull all our troops out of every country they are station, and close and lock the doors?
I'm not a liberal.

Last edited:

....it's not isolation--it's our POTUS finally protecting America from getting fked economically by these other countries--and they don't like it
...FINALLY our POTUS is trying to secure our borders--and the ILLEGALS and snowflake leftists/dumbass countries/foreigners don't like it
...a lot of foreigners AGREE with Trump's immigration policies

I'm not a liberal.

How else is one to perceive your political leanings when you make a remark to substantiate Obama's claim that conservatives " Oppose Climate Initiatives Because They’re Confused, Blind, Haters, Racists, Mommy Issues"?

How else was I to interpret "One has only to see the responses here", other than you were in agreement with what Obama said?

He might actually be making sense, but isn't man enough to tell the whole story.

We COULD reduce CO2 emissions to near zero from the electrical grid in a decades with "technology we take off the shelf without going back to caves and fires".... I've always said we could fix Global Warming TOMORROW if we committed to 3rd Gen Nuclear in a big way. 40 NEW plants to replace the aging decrepit ones and forty more NEW ones. No more CO2 issue.

But since he's a manchild, and the tech HE wants to "take off the shelf" is more pure bullshit wind and solar, the rest of his rant isn't that helpful..

MAYBE tho --- he's right. There's a lot of confused, blind, haters of technology out there that are MORE afraid of nuclear power than the earth's oceans boiling up...
A lot can be done, especially if many of the stupid regulations could be cut.

But it’s all about tearing down Western Civilization, nothing more.

Forum List

Back