Obama wishes to help the poor?????

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
Why is it that Obama is portrayed as the savior of the poor? What has he done for them? Except for a quick photo shot when has even been seen with someone poor or even middle income. I wonder how much money you have to have to be around him. There has not been any homeless people wandering around in the White House. His real support is of the very wealthy as that seems to be who he wants to rub shoulders with.

“I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer.” ~ Benjamin Franklin

Using more than three punctuation marks at the end of a sentence is a sign of a severe mental disorder. Get help. :eusa_eh:

So much for Obama's concern about the poor when his OWN brother pays $12/year for this...

$brothershut.jpeg

And of course if Obama was truly concerned about the poor why did he GIVE ONLY 14% of his income in donations, using $100,000 in tax loss write offs and paying only 26% in taxes while

Yea this is the same guy that in 2010 Obama's taxable income was $1,728,096
245,075 14.18% of his income as donations to charities (WOW a big chunk of change at 14%!!!)TAX LOOPHOLE
49,945 home mortgage interest TAX LOOPHOLE
122,527 Long term capital loss CARRYOVER!!! 7% sheltered income!!TAX LOOPHOLE
and paid: $453,770 26.26% of gross income.

ONLY 14.18% for donations...

WHY didn't he do as Bush did give 23% of an income that was half the income of Obama's and pay 30% taxes versus Obama's 26%

President and Mrs. George W. Bush reported taxable income of $719, 274 for the tax year 2007
The Bushes contributed a total of $165,660 [23%] to churches and charitable organizations.
federal income taxes,paid $221,635 or 30%!
Bush earned $719,000 in 2007 - CNN.com

See you idiots who support Obama are just plain stupid!
You have absolutely NO legs to stand when Obama beats his chest about the poor and HE GIVES LESS and PAYS LESS % in TAXES then Bush!

I really want you Obama defenders explain to me Obama the pious concern for the "POOR"
justifies his giving % wise of his donations less then Bush and cheating the government using tax loopholes to lower his tax bill % lower then Bush!

And of course if Obama was truly concerned about the poor why did he GIVE ONLY 14% of his income in donations, using $100,000 in tax loss write offs and paying only 26% in taxes while

Yea this is the same guy that in 2010 Obama's taxable income was $1,728,096
245,075 14.18% of his income as donations to charities (WOW a big chunk of change at 14%!!!)TAX LOOPHOLE
49,945 home mortgage interest TAX LOOPHOLE
122,527 Long term capital loss CARRYOVER!!! 7% sheltered income!!TAX LOOPHOLE
and paid: $453,770 26.26% of gross income.

ONLY 14.18% for donations...

WHY didn't he do as Bush did give 23% of an income that was half the income of Obama's and pay 30% taxes versus Obama's 26%

President and Mrs. George W. Bush reported taxable income of $719, 274 for the tax year 2007
The Bushes contributed a total of $165,660 [23%] to churches and charitable organizations.
federal income taxes,paid $221,635 or 30%!
Bush earned $719,000 in 2007 - CNN.com

See you idiots who support Obama are just plain stupid!
You have absolutely NO legs to stand when Obama beats his chest about the poor and HE GIVES LESS and PAYS LESS % in TAXES then Bush!

What, you expect Maobama to use his own money? ROFLMAO

Forum List

Back