Obama vs Trump - Who told the bigger lie?

Which is the bigger, more damaging and dangerous lie?

• Total voters
President Trump promised 1 million tests would be available, but in fact there were only 75,000.

To put it in perspective. Take the care acts promise of $1,000 checks (or deposits)
How would you feel if they instead gave out checks for $75.

President Trump promised 1 million tests would be available, but in fact there were only 75,000.

To put it in perspective. Take the care acts promise of $1,000 checks (or deposits)

This country will never fk'n learn! You put Republicans in charge, they try to make people feel good temporarily with tax cuts and other free money that mainly goes to their cronies, but it invariably goes to $#!t eventually! They're the ones kvetchin' about the Nat'l Debt, budget deficits, high taxes, and other wasteful spending like on abortions that aren't happening! It's hard to feel sorry for us when we repeat this cycle of insanity asking Dems to "fix it," then their reward is to have it all turned around by a-holes like "W" and Trump! We deserve whatever becomes of us electing such a sociopathic creature to the highest office in the land! :102: :talktothehand: :rolleyes:

My vote is for Trump. He knew it wasn't true when he told it. Told Gov Bullock in Montana he hadn't heard of test kit shortages in weeks. Simply not true. The other thing that makes Donnie's lie more dangerously odious, is that he doesn't WANT people tested.

So let's hear from the Trumpublicans who will undoubtedly pretend that there are plenty of test kits and it's up to states to get them, ventilators and PPE - Not the federal government's anyway.

Should be entertaining. :)

Throwing the previous Prog under the bus. A Prog Saul Alinsky staple. Seeing that Obama will not be elected again, and continue to screw things up behind the scenes there is no harm in bad mouthing him. He knows the game also.

This country will never fk'n learn! You put Republicans in charge, they try to make people feel good temporarily with tax cuts and other free money that mainly goes to their cronies, but it invariably goes to $#!t eventually! They're the ones kvetchin' about the Nat'l Debt, budget deficits, high taxes, and other wasteful spending like on abortions that aren't happening! It's hard to feel sorry for us when we repeat this cycle of insanity asking Dems to "fix it," then their reward is to have it all turned around by a-holes like "W" and Trump! We deserve whatever becomes of us electing such a sociopathic creature to the highest office in the land! :102: :talktothehand: :rolleyes:
Neither party is without fault. The democrats tax like hell and spend like hell. Republicans instead use the full faith and credit of the country to give tax cuts, so they can borrow like hell and spend like hell.

Of course Trump never said if you want a test you can get one....he said if you have symptoms or been in contact with a person that tested positive and you want a test you can get one....he never lied....not once....to TDS nuts like the OP everything he says is a lie....knock it off you are embarrassing yourself....
Not true. Many people including nurses who treated covid-19 patients wanted to get tested and the CDC refused them. This included a california nurse who treated coronavirus patients.

Sorry I don't believe her story for a second....and if it is true her beef is with the hospital where she works not with the feds and Trump....

My vote is for Trump. He knew it wasn't true when he told it. Told Gov Bullock in Montana he hadn't heard of test kit shortages in weeks. Simply not true. The other thing that makes Donnie's lie more dangerously odious, is that he doesn't WANT people tested.

So let's hear from the Trumpublicans who will undoubtedly pretend that there are plenty of test kits and it's up to states to get them, ventilators and PPE - Not the federal government's anyway.

Should be entertaining. :)

My vote is Obama because NOT ONLY did he evidently didn't know there WERE NEVER 46 million uninsured, but he also LIED when he said..
There were 328,863,150 as of October 24, 2018. According to Obama 164 million Americans had pre-existing conditions that wouldn't be covered by insurance.

There were about 125.9 million adult women in the United States in 2014. The number of men was 119.4 million. Or 235.3 million. of which 14.5% were people over age 65... thus leaving 201 million adults.

People under 21 years of age made up over a quarter of the U.S. population (27.1%),

Do people under 21 generally have insurance YES they are generally on their parents plans or MEDICAID!!
Do people over age 65 generally have insurance YES Medicare!

So these people don't have "pre-existing conditions" as an issue.

NOW folks... half of 201.1 million would be 100 million people that according to Obama "HAD Pre-existing conditions"!

FOLKS... how many adults were covered by their companies health insurance plans WHICH DO NOT HAVE pre-existing conditions" exclusions???
In 2016, private health insurance coverage continued to be more prevalent than government coverage, at 67.5 percent
government coverage, and 37.3 percent, respectively.
Of the subtypes of health insurance coverage,
employer-based insurance covered 55.7 percent of the population for some or all of the calendar year,
followed by Medicaid (19.4 percent),
Medicare (16.7 percent),
direct-purchase (16.2 percent),
and military coverage (4.6 percent).
FACT IS 55.7% of the ADULT population had employer based and 16.2% had private insurance and 4.6% covered by military.
FOLKS that adds up to 76.5% of the adult population that were covered by insurance including "pre-existing conditions"!

Now for the proof..
never46million.png

Sorry I don't believe her story for a second....and if it is true her beef is with the hospital where she works not with the feds and Trump....
Her story is true, as is that of dozens of other nurses. And hundreds of people who were exposed to people who came down with covid-19. There simply weren't anywhere near the number of tests that President Trump promised (1 million in mid-March, and 4 million a week later) So the CDC had no choice but to deny tests to people who needed them, because others needed them more.

They triaged tests like hospitals feared they would have to triage ventilators.

Her story is true, as is that of dozens of other nurses. And hundreds of people who were exposed to people who came down with covid-19. There simply weren't anywhere near the number of tests that President Trump promised (1 million in mid-March, and 4 million a week later) So the CDC had no choice but to deny tests to people who needed them, because others needed them more.

Every hospital has to make their own decisions regarding supplies and test kits...she got screwed...but not by Trump....tell her to call her administrator.....the fact that she doesn't even mention him or her makes me sure she is lying and just being political....

Every hospital has to make their own decisions regarding supplies and test kits...she got screwed...but not by Trump....tell her to call her administrator.....the fact that she doesn't even mention him or her makes me sure she is lying and just being political....

Typical! The $buck$ never stops with this numb-nut, but if a cure comes around, he'll take credit for it! :talktothehand:

Please read.

California nurse claims CDC withheld coronavirus test after they fell ill caring for COVID-19 patient
The nurse had volunteered to look after a coronavirus patient and says they were denied testing by the CDC when they started to display similar symptoms.
www.newsweek.com

Not the hospital, not the doctors, but the CDC which were the one's doing the testing at the time.

Typical! The $buck$ never stops with this numb-nut, but if a cure comes around, he'll take credit for it! :talktothehand:

President Trump offered the country "HOPE". He promised a million, and then 4 million tests would be available starting in mid March. That must have calmed a lot of people. The only problem is the President knew he could not deliver anywhere near the million tests he promised. In fact the CDC could only deliver 75,000 tests. (7.5%) Leaving them 92.5% short of tests.

Absolutely ridiculous thread.

The TDS is out of control as of late. Trump has been winning even more than usually and the leftists are FURIOUS.

So you prefer paying $5 bucks for a snickers bar?

Why are you democrats still talking about trump? Your in charge of America’s shite holes lol

go away,, get trump some water

Please read.

California nurse claims CDC withheld coronavirus test after they fell ill caring for COVID-19 patient
The nurse had volunteered to look after a coronavirus patient and says they were denied testing by the CDC when they started to display similar symptoms.
www.newsweek.com

Not the hospital, not the doctors, but the CDC which were the one's doing the testing at the time.
That is why I don't believe her...how would she even go about asking the CDC?...why didn't she ask her hospital? her story doesn't hold up and with all of the other fake news stories trying to show the president in a bad light I will wait to see if it is true....but I think she is full of it....why skip over the hospital and ask the CDC?...who at the CDC did she ask ?...when did she ask?...to many questions....

That is why I don't believe her...how would she even go about asking the CDC?...why didn't she ask her hospital? her story doesn't hold up and with all of the other fake news stories trying to show the president in a bad light I will wait to see if it is true....but I think she is full of it....why skip over the hospital and ask the CDC?...who at the CDC did she ask ?...when did she ask?...to many questions....
The article explains that after getting the O.K. from her doctor, the O.K. from the hospital, they came back and said that it was the CDC that turned down issuing a test for her.

That's why I posted the link, so you could read exactly what happened, to not just her but a dozen other nurses.

Meh - There were many details that hadn't been worked out when Obama made that statement.
The Dithering Dotard has been lying about tests for over two months.

Oh God the irony, Obama made that statement dozens of times throughout the 2012 election. Come here :itsok:

Do you prefer to pay $135 million dollars for a $400K president?
This means what?

Are you that stupid and dont know how much you are paying in taxes to the local dog catcher?
You oppose paying $5 for a $1 snickers bar.
But you're O.K. with Uncle Sam spending $135 million so President Trump can play golf, instead of just his $400K salary.

Forum List

Back