Obama Toughest President on Immigration Ever

ICE should deport All illegals that are here Illegally. If someone is here undocumented they are here illegally. They are breaking the Law and should be deported. Illegal means not lawfull or not legal. Not here legally then is here illegally. It's very simple.

There are More illegals here illegally in the history of the US so it would make sense to deport more.

Close the southern Border and maybe we wouldn't have a need to deport so many Illegals!!

Personally, I don't see this as a simple issue of deporting all illegals as many have legal family living here. I am not at all supportive of breaking up families, regardless of whether they are here legally or not. That is just my view, and I realize others will disagree with that. That being said, I completely agree that we should do everything we can to seal our border and keep more illegals from entering.

More Protesters Arrested As Obama's Deportation Record Nears 2 Million

ELIZABETH, N.J. -- Eight demonstrators tied themselves to one another wrist-to-wrist in the falling snow Tuesday morning, and lay down across the road in a human chain, blocking access to an immigration detention center in Elizabeth, N.J. Detention officers on their way to work waited in a line of cars stretching down the street.

For nearly a minute, the steady blast of a car horn drowned out the sound of the protesters’ chants. By the time the police arrested the protesters about a half-hour later, snow had begun to pile up on their bodies, hiding the slogans on the T-shirts they had pulled on over their sweaters.

The protest was the latest in a recent series of demonstrations aimed at urging President Barack Obama to stop the deportation of undocumented immigrants. In the past year, supporters of immigration rights have expressed growing frustration with the president, who has overseen the deportation of nearly 2 million immigrants during his time in office, far more than any other president in history.

So ironic that Obama is the exact opposite of what he is accused of being. Cons constantly tell us how Obama is so lax on illegal immigrants, yet the facts prove just the opposite.

Thanks for posting this.

I am a conservative and what I hear on immigration, I hear from my home state (where people have been killed by illegals coming across the border).

However, it would be great if you could provide some context on the 2 million being deported.

And I would submit (with an open mind) that the number itself is only part of the story. There needs to be some other controlling factors considered too ?

What is the net increase/decrease in illegal immigration. If you had 1 million coming before and you have 2 million coming now (I think the big complaint is about our open border), the 2 million out is still a bad net.

Some additional numbers would be useful.

Not sure if those numbers are readily available. What I think most everyone will agree on is that we need to do more to stop more illegals from entering. That does seem to be the bigger issue.

Big time. Obama has deported more illegals then any other president in history.

I am asking what Obama did to make this happen? Did he effect change in the laws in any way? Or did he just allow already existing laws to be enforced? Did he personally order any increase in enforcement? Or did he just stay out of the way and allow immigration officials to do their jobs as dictated by the preexisting law?

If he did not do anything at all to increase deportations, then we would have to conclude that Bush was doing something to curb deportations. That would only be logical.

Or we could say that some laws which were enacted toward the end of Bush's term are seeing effects now.

Perhaps it's a mixture of Bush laws and things Obama has done.

I'm asking a serious question about what the unvarnished facts are.

Last edited:
I am asking what Obama did to make this happen? Did he effect change in the laws in any way? Or did he just allow already existing laws to be enforced? Did he personally order any increase in enforcement? Or did he just stay out of the way and allow immigration officials to do their jobs as dictated by the preexisting law?

If he did not do anything at all to increase deportations, then we would have to conclude that Bush was doing something to curb deportations. That would only be logical.

Or we could say that some laws which were enacted toward the end of Bush's term are seeing effects now.

Perhaps it's a mixture of Bush laws and things Obama has done.

I'm asking a serious question about what the unvarnished facts are.

Bush was in favor of amnesty. Obama has expanded ICE and border agents significantly.

So ironic that Obama is the exact opposite of what he is accused of being. Cons constantly tell us how Obama is so lax on illegal immigrants, yet the facts prove just the opposite.

Thanks for posting this.

I am a conservative and what I hear on immigration, I hear from my home state (where people have been killed by illegals coming across the border).

However, it would be great if you could provide some context on the 2 million being deported.

And I would submit (with an open mind) that the number itself is only part of the story. There needs to be some other controlling factors considered too ?

What is the net increase/decrease in illegal immigration. If you had 1 million coming before and you have 2 million coming now (I think the big complaint is about our open border), the 2 million out is still a bad net.

Some additional numbers would be useful.

Not sure if those numbers are readily available. What I think most everyone will agree on is that we need to do more to stop more illegals from entering. That does seem to be the bigger issue.

And that is my point. That is what tells us what the real story is.

In AZ, when Brewer got that legislation passed, illegals vacated the state in droves. I know teachers who said their class sizes shrunk 25% overnight.

Yeah! Obama's tough on Immigrants, by golly! Look at how he's trying to deport German Catholic Home Schoolers!

Only in America could illegal alien criminals demonstrate. Even France would probably lock them up pending deportation and they would face 15 years at hard labor in the peoples paradise of N.K.

The lesson here is simple - Obama is a hypocrite that lies to his supporters.

He is constantly telling them that he wants "comprehensive immigration reform" that will allow tens of millions of illegals to stay in the US. He wants a "pathway" to citizenship. He wants to help them.

Meanwhile he's deporting more illegals than ever, and tripling the number of Border patrol.

Si se puede!!!
Si se puede!

Deportar!

His words mean nothing.

Obama tripled the number of boarder agents, as well as hiring more DHS and other personal to arrest and deport on levels never before seen.

and yet according to what we are hearing on the news out here Illegal Immigration has been constantly rising the past few years....so they get kicked out and come back.....but i guess it looks like they are doing something....

Obama tripled the number of boarder agents, as well as hiring more DHS and other personal to arrest and deport on levels never before seen.

and yet according to what we are hearing on the news out here Illegal Immigration has been constantly rising the past few years....so they get kicked out and come back.....but i guess it looks like they are doing something....

Trying reading factual news sources instead of radical right wing propaganda outlets.

The number of illegals coming in is at record lows.

Yes, obama's policy of making sure our economy is as fucked up as possible for as long as possible has really discouraged a lot of illegal immigration. The problem is that he's been "tough on" the American people!

Wow, Obama is anti immigrant.... Who knew dems and their voter base hated immigrants so much, guess Dems proved to be the #1 racist party.

Thanks for the update auditor0007.

Didn't know you were so pro breaking up families.

Real question: Why is OBama doing this, but GOP presidents wouldn't?

Easy.

BIG BUSINESS likes illegal aliens. Its cheap labor.

Obama isn't as in the pocket of big business as Bush.

GOP speaks hard on immigration, but, wont do it because Big Business owns them.

There it is, in a nutshell.

Easy.

Oh, so you admit Obama hates families and immigrants?

Never thought I'd see the left make suck a switch, then again you guys did become the bigger war party once Obama was elected... And deficit spending.... whatever, so sad.

Didn't know you were so pro illegal :eusa_think:

Didn't know you were so pro illegal :eusa_think:

NO ONE IS ILLEGAL....

Now you think human beings are fucking illegal?????

Holy fuck you Dems became the party of hate fast.

Then again, come to think of it, you support our Government spying on anyone, and of course you support Obama killing children in other countries with drones... So no, come to think of it I'm not surprised to so the Dem voter base admit they hate human bening and support destroying families.

Yes, obama's policy of making sure our economy is as fucked up as possible for as long as possible has really discouraged a lot of illegal immigration. The problem is that he's been "tough on" the American people!

It is kinda funny, progressives bragging about so many less illegals coming to America... Yeah, we know, because there are not enough jobs seeing as the economy is chit.

Easy.

In my experience it is not "Big" business that benefits from illegal alien labor, it is small companies.

Forum List

Back