Obama Sends Putin An Early Birthday Gift

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
That's right. Obama suddenly decided to send Putin two hundred pounds of prime aged ribeye steaks yesterday.
It's sort of Obama's way of begging Putin to stop making The Commander In Chief of the US Navy being made a fucking international joke again. Even the US traitor Kerry got into the act! He sent Putin a 'nasty letter' warning Putin if his air force didn't stop making fools out of the US Air Force then Kerry will never buy Russian caviar for the 'Pickle Lady' again!
YOU GO GIRLS!
Russian Jet Threatened U.S. Recon Aircraft
Is January here yet?

So were over there spying and they come to close, funny.
I bet if they sank our ship, that would make you happy.
They would never dare. It's only republicans over here who want WW3 to start.
You really think Obama would get his red crayon out of the box again? To be laughed at when he put it back in the box?
That doesn't even make any sense. But that's to be expected from a WW3 fetishist I suppose.

You really think Obama would get his red crayon out of the box again? To be laughed at when he put it back in the box?
That doesn't even make any sense. But that's to be expected from a WW3 fetishist I suppose.
If we had a real leader in the white house, Putin wouldn't be messing around with him. Now would he? We can thank all the people that voted for the man child in chief.

If we had a real leader in the white house, Putin wouldn't be messing around with him. Now would he? We can thank all the people that voted for the man child in chief.
Yeah this kind of thing never happened between our countries before Obama

:cuckoo:

The US plane was over international airspace asshole!

Who says? Those Gop want a war and so does the military commanders. If it was international air space then Russian planes have just as much right to be there. The AF is taunting them and China, to get a Rep in office. Nothing but stupid games. I am so sick of the leaders in this country and the people who dwell on war and get off on it.

Who says? Those Gop want a war and so does the military commanders. If it was international air space then Russian planes have just as much right to be there. The AF is taunting them and China, to get a Rep in office. Nothing but stupid games. I am so sick of the leaders in this country and the people who dwell on war and get off on it.

Russians buzz U.S. reconnaissance plane over Baltic Sea

Russians buzz U.S. reconnaissance plane over Baltic Sea

Yes the Pentagon lies. they want military aid and a war to play war games.

Forum List

Back