Obama says Beck, Limbaugh fuel 'troublesome' political climate

Kind of like you and Obama. Obama is so far ahead of Levin and Palin intellectually its not even funny so if this is your measuring stick, have at it.

You think Levin or Palin could run this country? ok, Got ya.

Drink some more Kool-Aid, girl. :cuckoo:

Once again, your fact checking sucks. I am a guy from ariZona! Get it now? Fact checking republican who thinks Palin would make a good president. :cuckoo:

Do you wear skirts, or strictly slacks? I was referring to you thinking barry is such a intellect. :cuckoo: I don't see it.
Hey, still picking up the sailors in San Diego on the weekends?
racist bastard

Once again, your fact checking sucks. I am a guy from ariZona! Get it now? Fact checking republican who thinks Palin would make a good president. :cuckoo:

Do you wear skirts, or strictly slacks? I was referring to you thinking barry is such a intellect. :cuckoo: I don't see it.
racist bastard
And Zona thinks I'm a guy. Maybe that's why I get the racey messages from him.

racist bastard

Mystery solved :lol:

Hey DittoTard! Sure you don't, you just channel his rationalizations and Straw Men. :cuckoo:
Just admit it, you were programmed to deflect reality with your MessiahRushie's moronic BS.

February 15, 2010
RUSH: I can't raise your taxes

Dec 11, 2009
RUSH: Tiger Woods can't raise your taxes

Mar 11, 2009
RUSH: A football team which cannot raise your taxes

Jun 25, 2009
RUSH: In fact, private insurers cannot go out and raise taxes

Mar 3, 2010
RUSH: I can't cancel your insurance. I can't deny you coverage. I cannot raise your taxes.

Hey dittodumbshit, I posed the questions after usshitizen or some other idiot stated the media had more power then the government. It had nothing to do with your boyfriend Rush. Get your head out of your ass and perhaps you'll notice that not every conservative listens to Rush.
And the fact that POWER is not LIMITED to TAXES exposes your choice of your MessiahRushie's Straw Man rationalization from all the multitude of possible dodges as hardly coincidence, and proof you are a brainwashed mindless DittoTard mechanically parroting your programming and powerless to think or do anything on your own in spite of all your claims to the opposite.

In fact, the more you protest, the more it confirms I nailed you cold.
Thank you.

Hamlet:
Madam, how like you this play?

Queen:
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Hamlet Act 3, scene 2

Hey dittodumbshit, I didn't limit my questions to taxes. My first question was, which entity enacts laws? The media or the government? Once again you've shown your utter stupidity and your insatiable fondness for Rush.

Hey dittodumbshit, I posed the questions after usshitizen or some other idiot stated the media had more power then the government. It had nothing to do with your boyfriend Rush. Get your head out of your ass and perhaps you'll notice that not every conservative listens to Rush.
And the fact that POWER is not LIMITED to TAXES exposes your choice of your MessiahRushie's Straw Man rationalization from all the multitude of possible dodges as hardly coincidence, and proof you are a brainwashed mindless DittoTard mechanically parroting your programming and powerless to think or do anything on your own in spite of all your claims to the opposite.

Thank you.

Hamlet:

Queen:
Hamlet Act 3, scene 2

Hey dittodumbshit, I didn't limit my questions to taxes. My first question was, which entity enacts laws? The media or the government? Once again you've shown your utter stupidity and your insatiable fondness for Rush.
A perfect example of a half-truth. You limited the DEFINITION of POWER to making laws and collecting taxes for comparing the power of the media to the power of government. The poster pointed out, and CON$ habitually whine, that the media has the power to get the people who make the laws elected or not.

So you can't have it both ways, you can't whine about the media being powerful enough to influence the election of Obama while calling the media powerless because the media can't make tax law.

Kind of like you and Obama. Obama is so far ahead of Levin and Palin intellectually its not even funny so if this is your measuring stick, have at it.

You think Levin or Palin could run this country? ok, Got ya.

:lol::lol::lol:

Do you wear skirts, or strictly slacks? I was referring to you thinking barry is such a intellect. :cuckoo: I don't see it.Hey, still picking up the sailors in San Diego on the weekends?
racist bastard

Really??? That's a big freakin surprise!! You not recognizing an intellectual??? :lol:

Do you wear skirts, or strictly slacks? I was referring to you thinking barry is such a intellect. :cuckoo: I don't see it.Hey, still picking up the sailors in San Diego on the weekends?
racist bastard

Really??? That's a big freakin surprise!! You not recognizing an intellectual??? :lol:

Your stupidity is showing again rinata.

racist bastard

I give you permission to bring in a im I sent that said you were a guy or a girl. Think highly of yourself wont ya.

racist bastard

I have only been back to Diego a couple times since retiring from the Navy there in 2004. Oh and you don't cruise for Sailors in San Diego, you do that in National city. :doubt:

Fact checker who thinks Palin would be a good president. You are uh, challenged and a horrible fact checker. You credibility is way way way up there skippy. :eusa_angel:

racist bastard

I have only been back to Diego a couple times since retiring from the Navy there in 2004. Oh and you don't cruise for Sailors in San Diego, you do that in National city. :doubt:

Fact checker who thinks Palin would be a good president. You are uh, challenged and a horrible fact checker. You credibility is way way way up there skippy. :eusa_angel:

I'm sure you know exactly where to troll for the sailors, girl.

I never said that palin would be a good president, You might want to do some fact checking yourself.
I said that I didn't think barry was an intellect.
racist bastard

Thank you.

Hamlet:

Queen:
Hamlet Act 3, scene 2

A perfect example of a half-truth. You limited the DEFINITION of POWER to making laws and collecting taxes for comparing the power of the media to the power of government. The poster pointed out, and CON$ habitually whine, that the media has the power to get the people who make the laws elected or not.

So you can't have it both ways, you can't whine about the media being powerful enough to influence the election of Obama while calling the media powerless because the media can't make tax law.

The only people that whine on this board is you and your idiot friends.

Long Live RUSH!

racist bastard

No, that's your own stupidity blowing in your face as you try to identify an intellectual. :funnyface:

No, that's your own stupidity blowing in your face as you try to identify an intellectual. :funnyface:

If "your intellect", barry was anything close to that he would be gaining control of the economy and the deficit...neither which he has control of, or even close to getting a grasp. If he was an "intellect" he would have figured out a way to reaching out across the isle, which he isn't smart enough to do.
Chicago politics does not equate to "intellect", but stupidity will never see that, rinata :lol:

If "your intellect", barry was anything close to that he would be gaining control of the economy and the deficit...neither which he has control of, or even close to getting a grasp. If he was an "intellect" he would have figured out a way to reaching out across the isle, which he isn't smart enough to do.
Chicago politics does not equate to "intellect", but stupidity will never see that, rinata :lol:

Stupidity, like stupidity enough to believe a virtually crashed economy could be fully recovered within a year and a half? That sort of stupidity? Enough with the simple minded bullshit, for fuck's sake. Get a new hobby.

You know, this is one of the stupidest posts you have ever done. Have you no logic at all?? Did you thing Obama had a magic wand when he took office to just poof the deficit and the economy??

And he has reached out to the party of no over and over. They want him to fail and they have said so a million times!!! Again, he has no magic wand.

Lastly, Chicago politics has nothing to do with it. I'm embarrassed for you. Please think before you post.

Forum List

Back