Obama Refuses To Release His College Applications And Original Passport Records

Wait, what?

Occidental '79-'81
Columbia '81-'83
Harvard '88-'91

So Palin is an idiot because she took six years to get a degree but obie is a fucking scholar because it too him 12?

Was he on a choom break from '83 to '88?

Palin jumped around or was aked to leave from 3rd rate colleges 5 colleges in 6 years just to get a junk degree, she has no grasp of international affairs and an embarrassed herself during the interview , even the rightwing thinks she is an embarrassment and an uneducated buffoon, doesn't say much about her followers

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::lol::badgrin::badgrin::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You're dodging with emoticons now? How pathetic bat shit, you can't reply to the questions I asked?

Scroll up and find them, they weren't hard ones to answer if you actually have anything to add of relevance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Palin jumped around or was aked to leave from 3rd rate colleges 5 colleges in 6 years just to get a junk degree, she has no grasp of international affairs and an embarrassed herself during the interview , even the rightwing thinks she is an embarrassment and an uneducated buffoon, doesn't say much about her followers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvj-Xr0irhE

You're dodging with emoticons now? How pathetic bat shit, you can't reply to the questions I asked?

Scroll up and find them, they weren't hard ones to answer if you actually have anything to add of relevance.

He's a blatant idiot like Obama. He refuses to respond to any questions put to him.

Why does the fringe Right want to discredit this president above all others? Why does the fringe Right refer to this president as Kenyan, Marxist, boy? What aspect does this president possess that would continue to draw personal ire from the fringe Right?

Can anyone think of a reason? Anyone? What's different about this particular president?

He's a worthless gay, otherwise a complete epic failure?

-Geaux

What is putative president Obama afraid of? Something is on those passport records, college admissions and transcripts that he doesn't want to be made public. During the last presidential campaign, Donald Trump even offered to have 5 dollars sent to any charity of his choosing if he would release his transcripts but Obama refused to do it. That sent a strong signal that something is seriously wrong with those records. We need to find out what that boy has on those transcripts and how he paid for his college. We need him to release those old passport records of his prior to becoming president. It is something we tax paying Americans are owed from the putative president.

Donald Trump offers Obama 5 million dollars - YouTube

Obama, and many of the American people, are tired of people attempting to discredit him. The best way to deal with them is to ignore it.

What is putative president Obama afraid of? Something is on those passport records, college admissions and transcripts that he doesn't want to be made public. During the last presidential campaign, Donald Trump even offered to have 5 dollars sent to any charity of his choosing if he would release his transcripts but Obama refused to do it. That sent a strong signal that something is seriously wrong with those records. We need to find out what that boy has on those transcripts and how he paid for his college. We need him to release those old passport records of his prior to becoming president. It is something we tax paying Americans are owed from the putative president.

Obama, and many of the American people, are tired of people attempting to discredit him. The best way to deal with them is to ignore it.

Yes! That's what I want! Mostly because obie and a few people want it as well is to just ignore the absolute incompetence of this guy.

I think they key to his failure as a president is probably just people calling him out on his failure. If it wasn't for that he would be a booming success story and we could all just watch his awesome flow on The View or Between Two Ferns.

All we have to do is stop thinking and just go along with the program like a bunch of retards. That is exactly what will make this idiot a success. His failures aren't failures it's you being too critical and thinking this shit just isn't going to work. Even though you are proven correct every time that his policies suck ass it's your fault for bringing that up that caused the fail.

The best way to deal with obies failures is to ignore them. Those failures are only in your own mind.

Jedi mind trick, these are not the failures you're looking for.

Yes! That's what I want! Mostly because obie and a few people want it as well is to just ignore the absolute incompetence of this guy.

I think they key to his failure as a president is probably just people calling him out on his failure. If it wasn't for that he would be a booming success story and we could all just watch his awesome flow on The View or Between Two Ferns.

All we have to do is stop thinking and just go along with the program like a bunch of retards. That is exactly what will make this idiot a success. His failures aren't failures it's you being too critical and thinking this shit just isn't going to work. Even though you are proven correct every time that his policies suck ass it's your fault for bringing that up that caused the fail.

The best way to deal with obies failures is to ignore them. Those failures are only in your own mind.

Jedi mind trick, these are not the failures you're looking for.

It is not just a few people. Intelligent, informed people are tired if all of the silly conspiracy theories. As President, he has every right to ignore them and not dignify the bullshit with an answer.

Obama can't release any college transcripts because he didn't finish high school.
And your proof is????? I thought so, you have nothing. AGAIN!
Some people are stupid but are smart enough to keep their mouth shut. Other people are stupid but are not happy until they can show their stupidity to the world. You are in the second group.

Obama can't release any college transcripts because he didn't finish high school.

!!!!????

LOL Only someone with a very low IQ would say that

Yes Harvard takes people who didn't finish high school :eek::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Is there any wonder that Americans laugh at palin and her LOW IQ followers:badgrin:

Last edited:
Well that explains why he's so smart.. A real stoner indeed

-Geaux

c98c7f1b-a8b5-49eb-a51c-74ab49c526f1.jpg

I suspects it's because Obama lied on his college applications. He passed himself off as being born in Kenya (how exotic)...that info even appeared on his now changed Author Biography.

In reality, he was born in Hawaii. So, it's to hide his lie that got him special treatment.

I still think he was born in Kenya. His paternal grandmother says she was there at his birth and she's never left Kenya. Of course our media claims the interpreter got it wrong but I watched it with some people from Kenya and they said that's exactly what she said, she wasn't talking about his father, she was talking about him. And why on earth would she feel it necessary to mention she was at his father's birth when she gave birth to him? I mean really, use your brain.

On a side note, is your avatar that of Joan Collins?

No, it's Miss Phynie Fisher from Miss Fisher's Murder Mysterious. It's a really good Australian TV show. I don't know the name of the actress but I love the costumes and the sets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvj-Xr0irhE

You do know despite all your efforts to trash Palin, she is still smarter than Obama and had more executive experience than he did. He had zero. I mean Obama thought we had 57 states and thought the Constitution was written 20 centuries ago. Jesus Christ how stupid can a alleged constitutional scholar be?

Yeah, I don't know how anyone could have voted for him after he said he visited all 57 states....maybe Americans really are stupid and uneducated.

Obama's whole political career is predicated on the, "race card".

He refuses to release information knowing his political enemies will accuse him of hiding something, opening the door for him to accuse them of racism.

The Republican leaders repeatedly underestimate the stupidity and gullibility of the American Voters.

Who said this? "The only people who don't want to disclose the truth are people with something to hide"?
answer: Barack Hussein Obama

Last edited:

He refuses to release information knowing his political enemies will accuse him of hiding something, opening the door for him to accuse them of racism.

The Republican leaders repeatedly underestimate the stupidity and gullibility of the American Voters.

Who said this? "The only people who don't want to disclose things are people with something to hide"?

It was nat, actually.

Who said this? "The only people who don't want to disclose things are people with something to hide"?

It was nat, actually.

No Jake, it was Obama, here's a link: Barack Obama: 'The only people that don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide."

Americans deserve to know the truth about who we are voting for. Obama has been hiding things from us since day 1. I believe if he had nothing to hide he would have shown it but since he hasn't its clear he is hiding something in his past.
It took him 2 million dollars to keep him from releasing a $10 birth certificate for 3 years and when he finally did release it, it turned out to be a 100% forgery.

Forum List

Back