Obama kicks everyone off golf course and ... goes golfing

Redcurtain

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2020

His wife Makes a commercial hugging black kids telling everybody to stay home do not go out! Smakes a commercial hogging black kids telling everybody to stay home do not go out same day this this goes out, Obamagoes golfing when no one else is allowed..

This is who the democrats are and why I left the party.

His wife Makes a commercial hugging black kids telling everybody to stay home do not go out! Smakes a commercial hogging black kids telling everybody to stay home do not go out same day this this goes out, Obamagoes golfing when no one else is allowed..

Figures. The Kenyan-born miscreant is QUITE the hypocrite.

Conservatives are outraged Obama would visit a golf course
Liberals are outraged that Mike Pence would not wear a mask while visiting a hospital

Liberals win again

• Banned

Liberals are outraged that Mike Pence would not wear a mask while visiting a hospital

Liberals win again
Pence was tested, Obama like most democrats think they are kings. And we are nobody’s..

obammyXIV2.jpg

Liberals win again
Pence tested negative who was he going to infect?

Liberals win again
Pence Actually sacrificed himself to meet these people

Liberals win again
Pence was tested, Obama like most democrats think they are kings. And we are nobody’s..
Oh? When was Pence last tested?

Liberals win again
I just called the White House, they said 5 minutes before he left

Liberals win again
Shitstain obama is black He gets we wuz kangs credit.

He was not born in Kenya. He was born in Hawaii to a common whore and white woman and a random black dude. His so called father was a student from Kenya who was payed to say he was the bastards father.

Didn't skidmark go golfing last week? I played last week.

Liberals win again
You can test negative and then touch a doorknob and be carrying the virus. You can be contagious the day after you were tested

That is why hospitals want you to wear a mask

Trump and his Vice President have made it clear that the rules do not apply to them

Liberals win again
:bsflag:

Liberals win again
Liar. I just called the White House and they said he was testing in March.

Forum List

Back