Obama Is Losing And Everyone In His Campaign Knows It

Status
Not open for further replies.
0bammy is toast...

I wonder how many leftwingnuts will take the cowards way out and off themselves?

I guess we'll have to see how many don't show up here after election day...

Indoobidbly.

:rofl:

They underestimated how much a corrupt media, with lying scum like Candy Crowley, could alter the outcome.

Hats off to the little Goebbels of MSNBC, CBS, and CNN, they are demagogues for the ages. Crowley alone turned the Obama plummet around, just by lying through her fucking teeth in the middle of the debate, that she was supposed to be moderating.
Rmoney SUCKED.

Deal with it and stop trying to blame his suckatude on everything except his own suckiness.

Gawd. Always the victim. Ever. Always.

Rmoney SUCKED.

Yep.

And Obummer sucks more, with a proven record of failure.

Deal with it and stop trying to blame his suckatude on everything except his own suckiness.

Without the media openly campaigning for him, Obummer would have lost - we all know it.

BTW, If you go through this thread, you'll note that I never bought into the idea that Romney would win. I said at the time that the corrupt media might be insurmountable - and it was.

Rmoney SUCKED.

Yep.

And Obummer sucks more, with a proven record of failure.

Without the media openly campaigning for him, Obummer would have lost - we all know it.

BTW, If you go through this thread, you'll note that I never bought into the idea that Romney would win. I said at the time that the corrupt media might be insurmountable - and it was.
Cute. Setting yourself up for an excuse ...just ...in ...case. heh.

If only the right wing had some kind of powerful media conglomerate, maybe even one the biggest ones in the world, or access to large radio syndicates, or a method of printing newspapers and journals, or even a way to utilize the internet.

If only...

Cute. Setting yourself up for an excuse ...just ...in ...case. heh.

If only the right wing had some kind of powerful media conglomerate, maybe even one the biggest ones in the world, or access to large radio syndicates, or a method of printing newspapers and journals, or even a way to utilize the internet.

If only...

I'm a realist.

Notice that I never took part in any of the bets. Romney was a strange choice, not conservative, and part of the elite. The only thing Romney had on his side was how much of a pile of shit Obama is. The corrupt media set out to make Romney appear even worse than Obama - they succeeded.

America got dry fucked up the ass.

As you know.

You really do obsess about homosexual sex. You mal, trannysteve ... ya really oughta arrange a meet up.

And by 'meet up' you probably mean 'train.'

I may not know what that means, but still I have no doubt that you have a great deal of first hand experience in it.

Standard Disclaimer: Want to play hardball? I can put you on that list.

Yea...me and all my rightwing buddies know it

You're a leftist hack, with no credibility.

The race is still close; but it's been a bad week for Obama. Despite the efforts of the party press, his incompetence in Libya has hurt Obama.

Must be true then

By what scenario do you possibly have Romney winning 270 electoral votes?

Florida, Iowa, Wisconsin, Nevada, New Mexico.

Pretend that it couldn't happen, then scream fraud when it does. Great plan.
Found another gem.

Pretty hilarious considering unthinking's post earlier.

Yea...me and all my rightwing buddies know it

The race is still close; but it's been a bad week for Obama. Despite the efforts of the party press, his incompetence in Libya has hurt Obama.

Must be true then

By what scenario do you possibly have Romney winning 270 electoral votes?

Found another gem.

So that says Romney would win?

I explained, per the request, HOW he could win.

Seriously dude, you lack integrity - as pretty much all leftists do.

Found another gem.

So that says Romney would win?

I explained, per the request, HOW he could win.

Seriously dude, you lack integrity - as pretty much all leftists do.

No you didn't actually...if you switch over those five states and keep the rest the same, Romney still would've only had 262 electoral votes.

And besides...Romney win New Mexico??? Pfff..please.

Huh! I'm not sure how old this thread is but didn't Obama win and didn't he accomplish something that was tried for nearly a hundred years. You wackos can say whatever stupid thought comes into your head, but Obama won and is continuing to win. Healthcare like medicare and social security will now be a part of a nation that does things. You guys keep saying things cause that really really means lots. :lol: Talk it dont do nuttin. And I have to laugh at the circle jerk of jerks thanking the nonsensical OP. Too funny.

Due to the widespread prevalence of Dunning-Kruger effect among conservatives and republicans, a healthcare proviso has been amended to the original bill.

What is the deal with LOSER FUCKTARD TROLLS reviving old ass threads like they're in second grade again trying to prove some stupid point that has long since been forgotten?

Fucking idiots, get a grip

What is the deal with LOSER FUCKTARD TROLLS reviving old ass threads like they're in second grade again trying to prove some stupid point that has long since been forgotten?

Fucking idiots, get a grip

I sense you feel stupid and helpless.

Good.

The troll is revealed.

And helplessness is a byproduct of being an American under this terrible president.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back