Obama Is In The Middle East Helping Our Enemies Fight The Trump Administraton...This Is A Fact

You say that while never pointing out what in the article got wrong....Yet, speak of 'intellectual honesty'?

Ok, I'll bite, here's your chance to do what you preach...What facts in the articles are wrong?
The title is misleading.

If you can't admit that, or if you truly can't see that, then let's just drop it.
Titles can be misleading to people who don't read the articles. So read the articles.
Okay, you guys are absolutely right. Obama is in the Middle East helping our enemies fight the Trump administration. Fact.

There. We can all move on with our lives now.
I guess you'll never change your tactics.
Try acting like a decent human-being instead of an asshole most of the time.
We exist in different realities. I don't know how to communicate in that context. I'm not even sure this conversation is serious.

I thought you were "moving on...."? Are you not?

Okay, you guys are absolutely right. Obama is in the Middle East helping our enemies fight the Trump administration. Fact.

You wouldn't be using the old leftist tactic of being overly literal with the thread title for purposes of denying the greater truth, would you? I don't think anyone claimed Barack Obama himself packed his little suitcase and is there now in the Middle East meeting with leaders plotting ways to thwart whatever Trump is doing.

That's not what you are claiming....is it?

The title is misleading.

If you can't admit that, or if you truly can't see that, then let's just drop it.
Titles can be misleading to people who don't read the articles. So read the articles.

We exist in different realities. I don't know how to communicate in that context. I'm not even sure this conversation is serious.

From trying to convince you of anything, yes.

I've long since learned that trying to do that here is a waste of time.

You wouldn't be using the old leftist tactic of being overly literal with the thread title for purposes of denying the greater truth, would you? I don't think anyone claimed Barack Obama himself packed his little suitcase and is there now in the Middle East meeting with leaders plotting ways to thwart whatever Trump is doing.

That's not what you are claiming....is it?
I made my point in post 66. You're welcome to it.

I haven't see you specifically identify that "distortion" you refer to, however.
If the "media" (as you refer to them) are distorting this issue of Obama confederates over in the Middle East plotting
against our current president I haven't seen you debunk their claims.

You need to specifically point out where the issue is being misreported.

I haven't see you specifically identify that "distortion" you refer to, however.
If the "media" (as you refer to them) are distorting this issue of Obama confederates over in the Middle East plotting

I have said that the title of the OP and linked articles are misrepresentations of the Daily Beast article.

If you don't agree, great.

From trying to convince you of anything, yes.

I've long since learned that trying to do that here is a waste of time.

LOL...Man, all I am doing is asking you questions trying to figure out what your disagreements are...If you can't stand up to that, then I suggest you might want to try and figure out what it is you'd like to argue BEFORE you enter a discussion on the topic....All YOU did was waste everyones time here...Do better.

I have said that the title of the OP and linked articles are misrepresentations of the Daily Beast article.

In what way? Spell it out....I don't think you know what you are talking about.

If you wonder what's going on in Syria....this is what's going on.

Obama is plotting against Trump with our enemies. No telling how many congressional Democrats are in on it as well. We know that John McCain was a traitor....and several others are as well. Nobody has said one thing about Obama plotting with Iranians against the Trump Administration.....and that is what makes me highly suspicious of what is going on. Now all Trump had to do was announce pulling out of Syria and Turkey, which is an ally of Iran, starts bombing.

Iran and Turkey are heavy trade partners.....so if Obama is giving advice to Iran.....then Iran is using that help to inform Turkey.

"Former officials in the Obama administration are actively working against the interests of the United States in order to help Iran.

These officials are obsessed with having President Donald Trump fail on his hardline stance on Iran and are offering the Iranians advice, The Daily Best reported.

As the Trump administration sent warplanes and an aircraft carrier to the Persian Gulf, a small group of former Obama administration officials reached out to their contacts in the Iranian government, including Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif. Their message to Iran: Don’t take Trump’s bait. Stay calm.

Conversations between former Obama officials and Iranian government officials have been ongoing since November 2016. Zarif, who visits the U.S. every year for the U.N. General Assembly in New York, usually meets with lawmakers, think tanks, journalists, and former officials when he is in town.

But the recent round of conversations, which took place over the phone and in person over the last two months, came as lines of communication between the U.S. and Iran, through intermediaries in Europe and elsewhere, deteriorated."

Links

Former Obama Officials Helping Iran To Outmaneuver The United States

TREASON, Obama Officials Working To Help Iran Defeat Trump
Trump`s Russian trolls are getting to you...again. They target the dolts, cretins and simpletons. With you they struck gold.

You say that while never pointing out what in the article got wrong....Yet, speak of 'intellectual honesty'?

Ok, I'll bite, here's your chance to do what you preach...What facts in the articles are wrong?
The title is misleading.

Actually I've always been a realist while your job is to mislead everyone at USMB.
Sometimes I get it partly wrong or totally wrong....but that is only because I have to weed through what is out there.
My guess is you are fed the facts from insiders and you try to twist them to your agenda.

He's a guy that claims if one word is out of place then the whole post is Bogus.

Okay. We both know that nothing I say will be good enough. But just for fun, let's take the thread title:

Obama Is In The Middle East Helping Our Enemies Fight The Trump Administraton...This Is A Fact

"Obama is in the Middle East..."

Actually, it's former members of his administration, and the title infers that he either sent them there or that he is in some way involved. Unless I missed it, the Daily Beast article does not say that.

"...helping our enemies fight the Trump administration"
The article simply does not say that.

"This is a fact".
It is distortion.

I don't expect you to agree. I know the game here.

The title is misleading.

Actually I've always been a realist while your job is to mislead everyone at USMB.
Sometimes I get it partly wrong or totally wrong....but that is only because I have to weed through what is out there.
My guess is you are fed the facts from insiders and you try to twist them to your agenda.
My job?

Do you have me confused with someone else?

But you seem to have no respect for the Daily Beast as a source, as you've stated, so it all comes down to you just not liking what has been reported.
So that was a lot of tap dancing just to establish you simply don't like hearing about Obama administration people
working with Iran to block the president of the US.

Most people probably correctly assumed that from the start.

But you seem to have no respect for the Daily Beast as a source, as you've stated, so it all comes down to you just not liking what has been reported.
So that was a lot of tap dancing just to establish you simply don't like hearing about Obama administration people
working with Iran to block the president of the US.

Most people probably correctly assumed that from the start.
I have given zero (0) indication that I "have no respect for the Daily Beast as a source". None.

You simply made that up out of thin air.

My point is that their story has been distorted.

Good gawd, we really do exist in different realities.

Okay. We both know that nothing I say will be good enough. But just for fun, let's take the thread title:

Actually, it's former members of his administration, and the title infers that he either sent them there or that he is in some way involved. Unless I missed it, the Daily Beast article does not say that.

"This is a fact".
It is distortion.

I KNEW IT!!! :auiqs.jpg:

That the article is talking about former Obama officials, and speculates whether or not Obama has a hand in plotting this is a valid question to be asked, however dishonest provacteurs like yourself come in here to argue semantics of a headline writer, whos job it is to grab your attention so that you actually READ the story...If all you are arguing on is that the headline is clickbait, then bravo! is that all?

:1peleas:

"This is a fact".
It is distortion.

That the article is talking about former Obama officials, and speculates whether or not Obama has a hand in plotting this is a valid question to be asked, however dishonest provacteurs like yourself come in here to argue semantics of a headline writer, whos job it is to grab your attention so that you actually READ the story...If all you are arguing on is that the headline is clickbait, then bravo! is that all?

Yes, that's all I have.

It's been a pleasure.

"This is a fact".
It is distortion.

Yes, that's all I have.

It's been a pleasure.

Noted...then your contribution to this thread was barely more than nil.....Good job...

Obama is in the Middle East..."
I think it's taken for granted that former Obama administration people would be in ME because of the common denominator here, Barack Obama and his policies. He IS in some way involved.
They are members of his team and they are still fighting for his policies. Do you need a picture drawn for you?
..helping our enemies fight the Trump administration"
Not in so many exact words. No it doesn't . And there is the leftist tactic I already mentioned, arguing over the exact literal meaning of words in order to deny the overall truth of what is said. I.E. it depends on what the meaning of is, is.
"This is a fact".
It is distortion.
Either former Obama officials have been in contact with Iran and other ME sources or they haven't.
I've yet to see anyone factually dispute that contention. You certainly haven't.

If you wonder what's going on in Syria....this is what's going on.

Obama is plotting against Trump with our enemies. No telling how many congressional Democrats are in on it as well. We know that John McCain was a traitor....and several others are as well. Nobody has said one thing about Obama plotting with Iranians against the Trump Administration.....and that is what makes me highly suspicious of what is going on. Now all Trump had to do was announce pulling out of Syria and Turkey, which is an ally of Iran, starts bombing.

Iran and Turkey are heavy trade partners.....so if Obama is giving advice to Iran.....then Iran is using that help to inform Turkey.

"Former officials in the Obama administration are actively working against the interests of the United States in order to help Iran.

These officials are obsessed with having President Donald Trump fail on his hardline stance on Iran and are offering the Iranians advice, The Daily Best reported.

As the Trump administration sent warplanes and an aircraft carrier to the Persian Gulf, a small group of former Obama administration officials reached out to their contacts in the Iranian government, including Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif. Their message to Iran: Don’t take Trump’s bait. Stay calm.

Conversations between former Obama officials and Iranian government officials have been ongoing since November 2016. Zarif, who visits the U.S. every year for the U.N. General Assembly in New York, usually meets with lawmakers, think tanks, journalists, and former officials when he is in town.

But the recent round of conversations, which took place over the phone and in person over the last two months, came as lines of communication between the U.S. and Iran, through intermediaries in Europe and elsewhere, deteriorated."

Links

Former Obama Officials Helping Iran To Outmaneuver The United States

TREASON, Obama Officials Working To Help Iran Defeat Trump

Once again this is a damn lie:

Obama Is In The Middle East Helping Our Enemies Fight The Trump Administraton...This Is A Fact.

There is no evidence provided that this is a fact, and my search of the Internet did not prove the former President is in the Middle East and/or negotiating with any foreign leader.

United States presidential visits to the Middle East - Wikipedia

See list of former presidents who visited the middle east in this ^^^ link:

Visits by former presidents[edit]
  1. Ulysses S. Grant visited Alexandria, Egypt, met with Khedive Isma'il Pasha, sailed up the Nile to tour the Valley of the Kings, and travelled by train down the length of the Suez Canal in 1878, during a post-presidency world tour. During the same tour, he visited Jerusalem.[23][24]
  2. Richard Nixon (without official State Department credentials) attended the funeral of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, former Shah of Iran, in Cairo, March 8, 1980.[25]
  3. Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter were among the dignitaries representing the United States at the funeral of Egyptian President Sadat in Cairo, October 10, 1981.[26]
  4. Bill Clinton accompanied President Barack Obama to the state funeral of former Israeli President Shimon Peres in Jerusalem, September 30, 2016.

Lying through their teeth is the right wing way.

Forum List

Back