Obama Got Booed @ Michhigan States Football Game

Oh puh-lese. Bush was booed everywhere he went and today, can't leave his home and doesn't dare leave the US.

5.9% unemployment ...

Here is a list of many of President Obama’s accomplishments as President. Every one of them has a citation, so no one can dismiss these as lies.

And I'm supposed to get all worried about portion of a football crowd who gets their "news" from fox?

Thanks but I'll stick with ^^^ FACTS.

:cheeky-smiley-018:
A libtards facts would headline a paper full of lies. Facts evade libtards like the plague.

You have to wonder what the White House is thinking putting such a line in a speech. This isn’t as simple as blaming Obama for being a narcissist. This goes beyond Obama. That line comes from his speech writers and advisers, who apparently are completely tone deaf. All of them need to get out of the White House once in awhile. The allure of Obama is gone, people don’t like him anymore. At Michigan State’s football game last Saturday the school played a ridiculous anti-sexual assault ad on the stadium video board during a timeout. The end featured 5 seconds of Obama. He was lustily booed, the loudest boos came from the student section. Yes, this is anecdotal evidence that the country is moving hard against Obama. However one of Obama’s core constituencies is young people. If typical young people at a typical left-wing university have turned on the President, you have to wonder why the President’s advisers are nationalizing an election. He’s losing his base and no one in the White House realizes it.

Obama Foolishly Nationalizes Midterm Election Leo McNeil

:lmao::mm::dance:

HA HA HA Love it!

v80y2o.jpg

I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration, somehow you're racist. We should stand up and say, "We are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration!
Fine..therefore every negro who ever disagreed with a white president was "racist", too.

...these kids and their obsessions with race and labeling people "racists"...comical...

Also, based on white Liberal logic, if they trash and smear Herman Cain, Condoleezza Rice, and Ben Carson, then white Liberals are racists too.
85% of blacks are fed up with white liberal racists.

No one likes to admit they were fooled.
Oh puh-lese. Bush was booed everywhere he went and today, can't leave his home and doesn't dare leave the US.

5.9% unemployment ...

Here is a list of many of President Obama’s accomplishments as President. Every one of them has a citation, so no one can dismiss these as lies.

And I'm supposed to get all worried about portion of a football crowd who gets their "news" from fox?

Thanks but I'll stick with ^^^ FACTS.

:cheeky-smiley-018:

Yes. College students at liberal colleges watch Fox news. The moon is made of cheese, huh.

If true, I hope it's a smoky Gouda...

I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration, somehow you're racist. We should stand up and say, "We are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration!
Fine..therefore every negro who ever disagreed with a white president was "racist", too.

...these kids and their obsessions with race and labeling people "racists"...comical...

Also, based on white Liberal logic, if they trash and smear Herman Cain, Condoleezza Rice, and Ben Carson, then white Liberals are racists too.

85% of blacks are fed up with white liberal racists.

o9obdl.jpg

You really think President Obama was booed because he's black?
No he got booed because he is a shitty POTUS

Take a chance, educate yourself, open your mind to FACTS and read post #17.

Or, just keep lying.

Either way, you can vote against him in 2016.

:lmao:

I don't think he's going to run in 2016...read the constitution to find out why... :)

SARCASM because its the idiot RWs who are saying he will run.
Stupid! He has nationalized the election by saying that even though he's not running, his policies are! He has torpedoed every Democrat candidate in the election. Even his own sheeple have realized they've been had. Obama is a complete and utter failure. The Democrats will pay dearly for his incompetence.

this man truly reminds me of a dictator. He feels he needs to insert himself in everything we do.

I'm glad the kiddies who put him in power has finally gotten a taste of what they did to all of us

Last edited:
You really think President Obama was booed because he's black?
No he got booed because he is a shitty POTUS

Take a chance, educate yourself, open your mind to FACTS and read post #17.

Or, just keep lying.

Either way, you can vote against him in 2016.

:lmao:

I don't think he's going to run in 2016...read the constitution to find out why... :)

SARCASM because its the idiot RWs who are saying he will run.
Stupid! He has nationalized the election by saying that even though he's not running, his policies are! He has torpedoed every Democrat candidate in the election. Even his own sheeple have realized they've been had. Obama is a complete and utter failure. The Democrats will pay dearly for his incompetence.

Obama pretty much assured that the Senate will go GOP majority this year by doing this.

CNN did an interesting video-byte within the past hour, about Bill Clinton campaigning in areas of the country in which Democrats were hard-pressed - bringing-in Bubba, rather than Obumble. And that's Democratic elected officials doing this, not Pubs. Ya just can't make this shit up.

Forum List

Back