Obama goes on Fox News and gives interview.

PatekPhilippe

Jul 30, 2009
Sasebo Japan
I just caught snippets of the interview...Obama is the consumate ass and is one arrogant, elitist turd. All he did was answer Bret Baier's questions with generalities and DNC talking points.

Ladies and gentlemen...we have a tyrant for a president.

I'm surprised Fox did not cut away mid interview

To bad O'Reilly, being an opinioin guy, couldn't have done the interview.

The interview he had with Ol'BO, the candidate, is one the best ones I've seen.

Ya, the White House finally realized they screwed up, and that more Democrats and independents watch Fox than any other outlet. I saw snippets, Obama wouldn't budge, he is stuck on the lies and the propaganda, and we can't get the truth from him, or his supporters.

Words like tyrant lose their meaning when partisan assholes abuse them.

Ya, the White House finally realized they screwed up, and that more Democrats and independents watch Fox than any other outlet. I saw snippets, Obama wouldn't budge, he is stuck on the lies and the propaganda, and we can't get the truth from him, or his supporters.

Name ONE lie

I'm an independent who views Republicans as less of a failure and less harmful to our nation and children's future than Democrats.

I'd like to throw you and both Parties in prison, and start over. ;)

I'm an independent who views Republicans as less of a failure and less harmful to our nation and children's future than Democrats.

I'd like to throw you and both Parties in prison, and start over. ;)

The only reason I can see you being a independent is because you feel the GOP isn't right wing enough for you.

Obama criticized Washington for getting "very concerned" with procedures in Congress, and said he tries to ignore all of that.

"I don't spend a lot of time worrying about what the procedural rules are in the House or Senate," he said. "What I can tell you is that the vote that's taken in the House will be a vote for health care reform."

44 - Obama's Fox News interview: President says voters won't be fooled

That's it, this fool has got to go.

Forum List

Back