Obama gave CommonCore contract to publisher, got $65 million book deal in return?

Can you provide a link to the public records concerning the awarding of this contract to publish Common Core materials ... who else bid, what procedure was followed and what was the grounds for awarding the contract to Pearson? ... and please highlight the parts that you claim are illegal ...

Go ahead and check on Crown Publishing Group ... by your logic, George XLIII is guilty as well ... it was President Gerald Ford who formalized the precedent of not pursuing former presidents for crimes committed in office ... do we really want any new president spending all their time investigating the former president, this would take most of the new president's time at the expense of everything else ... and any extra time would have to be spent making sure the new president didn't commit any crimes themselves ... there's always going to be a next new president with the same mandate ...

Sure, I'd like to see Federal gubbermint knocked down a peg or two (or twenty) ... if my local school board wants to divide bathroom facilities by sex rather than gender, it ain't no one else's business ...
Suggest you contact the articles writter!
You don't know either?
I am not questioning it...YOU ARE DUMBFUCK!
Oh my, all caps and name calling, you didn't have to go all high brow here.
YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT. ABNORMAL....GO TELL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A FUCK!

Can you provide a link to the public records concerning the awarding of this contract to publish Common Core materials ... who else bid, what procedure was followed and what was the grounds for awarding the contract to Pearson? ... and please highlight the parts that you claim are illegal ...

Go ahead and check on Crown Publishing Group ... by your logic, George XLIII is guilty as well ... it was President Gerald Ford who formalized the precedent of not pursuing former presidents for crimes committed in office ... do we really want any new president spending all their time investigating the former president, this would take most of the new president's time at the expense of everything else ... and any extra time would have to be spent making sure the new president didn't commit any crimes themselves ... there's always going to be a next new president with the same mandate ...

Sure, I'd like to see Federal gubbermint knocked down a peg or two (or twenty) ... if my local school board wants to divide bathroom facilities by sex rather than gender, it ain't no one else's business ...
Suggest you contact the articles writter!
You don't know either?
I am not questioning it...YOU ARE DUMBFUCK!
Oh my, all caps and name calling, you didn't have to go all high brow here.
YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT. ABNORMAL....GO TELL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A FUCK!
Oh, I thought you gave a fuck, no?

Don't you guys get tired of looking like little bitches....

"but but but Obama did this...but but Obama did that....do something William Barr..wahh wahh"

And when for the 9009th time nothing is done, because nothing happened....yall claim its the Deep State....if you believe that, stop fucking whining, unless this is some kind of S&M fetish of yours..

Sounds like you can’t even attempt to refute the OP. Must suck to be exposed as a total hypocrite.

This is how politicians are paid back. It's not just Obama.
Glad to see you agree The Obomanation is a CROOK AND CORRUPT...YOU might get there yet!

I have supported very little of what Obama did. But your reply would tend to show that it is you that isn't there yet.

Please, you now trying to insult the forum with bullshit!

I'm pretty sure that does not insult the forum as most vote for it.

Glad to see you agree The Obomanation is a CROOK AND CORRUPT...YOU might get there yet!

I have supported very little of what Obama did. But your reply would tend to show that it is you that isn't there yet.

Yes, most would vote you a lefty!

Obama wasn't.

Somebody needs to show where Obama had anything to do with the Common Core Contract

Is there such a thing or is this just another rant by Conspiracy Theorists?

They do that in large part by wars that kill thousands of innocent men, women and children so no, that is not a good thing.

Lately, we've been killing hundreds of thousands in our wars ... collapsing the value of the US dollar changes this how? ... I want smaller Federal gubbermint, fewer folks to investigate for crimes and such ... or just give ourselves back to the Queen of England, the very standard of moral behavior ...

They do that in large part by wars that kill thousands of innocent men, women and children so no, that is not a good thing.

Lately, we've been killing hundreds of thousands in our wars ... collapsing the value of the US dollar changes this how? ... I want smaller Federal gubbermint, fewer folks to investigate for crimes and such ... or just give ourselves back to the Queen of England, the very standard of moral behavior ...

You have it wrong. We do not have to kill thousands to keep the dollar strong. We just think we do.

Sounds like you can’t even attempt to refute the OP. Must suck to be exposed as a total hypocrite.

The OP isn't backing his claims ... would you like to try? ...

The “claims” are backed up by verifiable facts.
The publishing company got a contract to publish the leftwing CommonCore Agenda to indoctrinate kids, and the Hussein got a nice kickback. That’s a quid pro quo.

Obama wasn't.
Obozo wasn't what...vote you a lefty?

Somebody needs to show where Obama had anything to do with the Common Core Contract

Is there such a thing or is this just another rant by Conspiracy Theorists?
If it wasn't evident that is why we investigate....nothing on Trump yet you fools are investigating!

Forum List

Back