Obama family welcomes new dog

Obama%20dog.jpg

Just what we need - another fucking mouth to feed and haul around on Air Farce 1 to $6 million vacations in Martha's Vineyard and Hawaii.

Just what we need - another fucking mouth to feed and haul around on Air Farce 1 to $6 million vacations in Martha's Vineyard and Hawaii.

You don't even believe Confederate Conservatives joined the Republican Party in the middle 60's. Why should anyone listen to someone so ignorant? You sit in front of the Internet and can't even learn "recent history". Where are you from? Dumbfuckistan?

This isn't in the FZ yet? Some of you on the right are really ridiculous with your petty name calling and all. Cripes. They got another dog, I'm glad that dog has a home. Get over it.

They got it from a breeder. That dog was never in danger of not having a home.

I get that. Really. I'd have preferred a shelter dog, you know like Obama originally said. Ooops.

But to get one's panties in a bunch over this ... I find it ridiculous.

And I don't particularly find the Obama's -- well, the Mr. anyway -- to be dog people.

Having said that, the dog will have a good life. And that's a good thing.
My panties are quite smooth. :lol:

Yes, the dog will have a good life. But I don't think it'll be going back to Chicago with the Obamas when they move.

You don't even believe Confederate Conservatives joined the Republican Party in the middle 60's. Why should anyone listen to someone so ignorant? You sit in front of the Internet and can't even learn "recent history". Where are you from? Dumbfuckistan?

Why? Is the Fen River in Dumbfuckistan?

You don't even believe Confederate Conservatives joined the Republican Party in the middle 60's.

You're darned right I don't believe you, asswipe.
I've asked you to provide proof of your ass-ertion, and as usual, you've failed to cough it up.

He meant?
You're the one that said it,dingbat
Have another slug if vodka, idiot

Last edited:
I hope Sunny gets her own plane to take on vacations

That would be unfair.

After all, in spite of the lies fro the right, the FirstDog didn't his own plane for vacations.

Once again, you left a word out of your sentence. Dude, come on.

You're right, Bo didn't get his very own plane ride.

In September 2011, the original rumor regarding Bo and the Obamas' vacation in Maine was recirculated with 'Maine' changed to 'Massachusetts' to reflect the President's August 2011 vacation in Martha's Vineyard, and similar claims were trotted out again during the First Family's vacation at Martha's Vineyard in August 2013. Although it is true (depending upon logistics and the type of air transport available) that Bo sometimes travels to family vacations on flights carrying other personnel and supplies rather than in the same aircraft with his owners (as he did in July 2010 and again in August 2013), he does not travel on flights arranged specifically to carry him and nothing else — he flies on aircraft that have already been scheduled to transport other people and baggage to the presidential vacation site.

snopes.com: Obama Dog Flies on Own Plane

They consider him baggage and fend him off on others rather than take him with them, his people, on their plane?

This is why I don't believe they are really, truly 'dog people'.

Nevertheless, their dogs have a good life.

Last edited:
The Middle East is burning, American foreign policy is a shambles, it seems that the jihad stole 400 SAM missiles at Benghazi, the "justice dept and the NSA are mired in scandals and the president adopts a freaking dog? Are we dealing with a maniac who thinks he can pretend to be "leave it to Beaver" while the Country goes down the drain?

did Abe know that?

hell, that could have ended the war sooner

Forum List

Back