Obama Exposes His Christian Accusations.Now We Need To Hear Hillary's Side.Where Is She?

:offtopic:So Hillary wants to run for President. Well where was she this week when the Christian world was exposed to the "Real Obama". If she wants to run for President, she needs to inform all Americans who's side she is on!. Although she has made her feelings known in a statement where she stated that we really need to sympathize with the Muslim World.(or our enemies) How will this play out when she goes on the campaign trail after the events of the last week? Sooner or later someone in the media needs to ask Hillary, "Who's Side Are You On?" at the start of her 2016 campaign. Anyone want to guess what she will say?:oops-28:

I KNOW! I Know!

Hillary...What%20difference%20does%20it%20make...%20-%20Copy_zpsediqp5hk.jpg

She will get Susan Rice to go on all the Sunday talk shows to deal with it ....
Just like she did with Benghazi...
No way does Hillary baby want to deal with this until Valerie Jarrett tells her what to say....
Valerie Jarret tells obama what to say. Muslim brotherhood member Huma Abedin tells Hillary what to say.

we just vision the Hillary/Walker debate now. Mrs. Clinton. you told the world that you don't see a problem with all of this muslim terrorism taking place all over the world. would you please explain what u meant to the 100 million viewers who are watching this debate?

we just vision the Hillary/Walker debate now. Mrs. Clinton. you told the world that you don't see a problem with all of this muslim terrorism taking place all over the world. would you please explain what u meant to the 100 million viewers who are watching this debate?
I doubt it comes up....

I doubt it comes up....
can you imagine if Senator Stuart Smally was a Moderator? Mrs. Clinton. I see that you are running for President of the United States, against Scott Walker,who just happens to be to your left in this debate. well, let me ask you this. What did you have for breakfast this morning and do you fart slowly when you urinate in a toilet?

Holy Jebus, it's a long ways to election season....
th
whenever she comes back from her cage, hillary will claim that she was on a Malaysian 727 that landed in a river shortly after take-off, and she rescued all of the White Asian's between rows 13 and 19.

th
whenever she comes back from her cage, hillary will claim that she was on a Malaysian 727 that landed in a river shortly after take-off, and she rescued all of the White Asian's between rows 13 and 19.
While under fire from a machine gun...
or maybe being attacked by either a giant rabbit or hostile 6 foot tall lobster. these things happen quite often u know! hey, even I have had to fight off armies of evil gnomes and chubacabras several times last year.

th
While under fire from a machine gun...
or maybe being attacked by either a giant rabbit or hostile 6 foot tall lobster. these things happen quite often u know! hey, even I have had to fight off armies of evil gnomes and chubacabras several times last year.
Yes the Khanite horde has gotten me a couple of times....

C'mon......Even Carter let it go with just a rabbit attack. Tho perhaps because his imagination didn't extend to lobsters....
He never read Dostoevsky...
Give it some time, sooner or later Hillary will claim that she fought off a man eating zombie in Miami who came close to biting her left hand off, but thanks to sniper fire, the bullets hit the zombie 4 times and killed him, and she walked away with only a few flesh wounds.

Forum List

Back