Obama encourages illegal aliens to vote without fear of being deported.

You people are just dumber than sh*t. There can be no other explanation.

Obama clearly said the person voting is a citizen & not an illegal. He is talking about citizens who might have family members that are illegal.

No wonder you are Trump people.
Deflect, lie, smoke, blow, lather rinse repeat.

Pretty incredible. An American president telling illegals to ignore the law and vote in our elections. He truly is a royal piece of shit and so is anyone who supports the SOB.
It does not surprise me. He went to Mexico to provide them with the information it took to get here and get on food stamps!
Undocumented people are not eligible for food stamps under federal law.

Undocumented people can not vote.

Pretty incredible. An American president telling illegals to ignore the law and vote in our elections. He truly is a royal piece of shit and so is anyone who supports the SOB.
It does not surprise me. He went to Mexico to provide them with the information it took to get here and get on food stamps!
Undocumented people are not eligible for food stamps under federal law.

Undocumented people can not vote.
Keep believing that tripe!

How far this president will go? Openly encouraging illegals to vote blatantly pissing on our laws and the "sanctity" of democratic elections. So, there is no voter fraud you say? Voter fraud is being encouraged from the highest office of the country.

The women calls illegal aliens "citizens" WTF is going on?

Progressives get a lot of votes from dead Indians on reservations… Fact

You people are just dumber than sh*t. There can be no other explanation.

Obama clearly said the person voting is a citizen & not an illegal. He is talking about citizens who might have family members that are illegal.

No wonder you are Trump people.

Try listening again. The interviewer referred to illegals as citizens. He simply parroted her in a carefully chosen response.

During the sit down interview, host Gina Rodriguez asked the president specifically about illegal immigrants voting.

"“Many of the millennials, dreamers, undocumented, um, citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?”

Obama bizarrely responds that you are a citizen when you vote.

"“Not true, and the reason is first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself — and there is not a situation where the voting rules somehow are transferred over and people start investigating et cetera,” Obama responded. “The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.”

http://subverse.net/news/video-obama-urges-illegal-immigrants-to-vote-in-us-election/

And there you have it folks, Barack the Angry Magic Negro is urging non-citizens to vote.

Obama is such a fag, more than ever...the good thing is nobody does what he says, besides criminals who fortunately are the minority.

article-1145000-0320768C000005DC-0_468x395.jpg

I don't know about him being a Homosexual, I do know that intimate married people do kiss like this.

I just read this myself, and first in shock but then thought well, the fucker was born in kenya, posted a pathetic forged Adobe Illustrator online as a scan of a purported COB, also presented a tampered with selective service card, AND uses a stolen SS# that comes back to a dead man who was born in Conn in 1890. He's pissed on the constitution at every turn and acted like a junior Hitler his entire time in the white house, and the republicans have given him a TOTAL PASS, so why the hell should he worry about getting in trouble for doing something illegal now? His ENTIRE presidency is a fraud, but, that may be why he's doing this now, because this filthy little America hating muslim pig turd is SCARED, that when Trump takes the white house he's going to investigate him up one side and down the other, and more than likely he'll be in the same federal prison as the clintons. This is DESPERATION folks, the progs are in FULL PANIC DESPERATION MODE, and it AIN'T PRETTY. The true extent of democrat FILTH is on full display.

such a lawless administration

he has to throw everything into this in a hopeful win

it is as if his legacy depends on it

It is sad that an entire Party has been reduced to the lowest possible state of being.
Fear, lies, hatred....

Oh the endless caterwauling over black folk in the white house. You boys lost, twice, gtf over it, a majority of your fellow citizens felt otherwise, grow up.

As for turning out the latino vote, I think Don took care of that for ya.

It is sad that an entire Party has been reduced to the lowest possible state of being.
Fear, lies, hatred....
That takes care of the Republicans; what have you got to say about the Democrats?

During the sit down interview, host Gina Rodriguez asked the president specifically about illegal immigrants voting.

"“Many of the millennials, dreamers, undocumented, um, citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?”

Obama bizarrely responds that you are a citizen when you vote.

"“Not true, and the reason is first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself — and there is not a situation where the voting rules somehow are transferred over and people start investigating et cetera,” Obama responded. “The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.”

http://subverse.net/news/video-obama-urges-illegal-immigrants-to-vote-in-us-election/

And there you have it folks, Barack the Angry Magic Negro is urging non-citizens to vote.
That IS why he's laid out the welcome mat to the tidal wave of illegals he's let flood into America. Been the plan all along. Attempt to have illegal aliens sway an American election against the will of legal American citizens. Aren't democrats lovely? No. They're the lowest form of RAT SHIT on the planet.

What the lop eared muslim pig turd is proposing is TREASON. He should be clapped in irons and perp walked out of the white house. I hate that fucker with a passion. He is by FAR, the WORST piece of RAT SHIT to EVER SOIL the history books of America. He was NEVER, "MY" president, and I will NEVER acknowledge that he was ever a president of the United States either. What a low life steaming pile of America hating CAMEL SHIT.

Last edited:
Fear, lies, hatred....

Yeah, "both" of them, huh.
Oh the endless caterwauling over black folk in the white house. You boys lost, twice, gtf over it, a majority of your fellow citizens felt otherwise, grow up.

As for turning out the latino vote, I think Don took care of that for ya.

(smile) Interestingly it was the Left screaming about Barack the Angry Magic Negro every chance they got.
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING HE DOE YOU ARE A RACIST!!!!
You'll have to do better than this son, so far you are just an angry little boy/girl trying to play with the big people.

Just look at the Left's contribution in this thread thus far, not one condemnation.

this is probably why the lawless prezbo is calling on illegals to illegally vote in the election

Poll_110616.jpg

Forum List

Back