Obama: "Deportations of criminals are up 80 percent"

Packing 900 in a cage built for 125 is new. Standing room only so they can't sit or lay down for weeks at a time, No available toilets & more than a month without a shower. 24+ died this way on Trumps watch. We are paying $776 to detain each per day. Trump hotels don't even charge that high rate.

We are paying 60,000 CBP & ICE agents nearly $70k each. That's enough to place an agent every 175 feet along the border. Yet when I view the border on google satellite maps, the agents are miles apart! It only cost $2 Billion to build a wall, yet we gave Trump 10 times that & he did not build it! We are being robbed & people are being tortured to death.

Last edited:
Packing 900 in a cage built for 125 is new. Standing room only so they can't sit or lay down for weeks at a time, No available toilets & more than a month without a shower. 24+ died this way on Trumps watch. We are paying $776 to detain each per day. Trump hotels don't even charge that high rate.

We are paying 60,000 CBP & ICE agents nearly $70k each. That's enough to place an agent every 175 feet along the border. Yet when I view the border on google satellite maps, the agents are miles apart! It only cost $2 Billion to build a wall, yet we gave Trump 10 times that & he did not build it! We are being robbed & people are being tortured to death.

So you admit it. I thought it was a picnic according to tramp. The private companies charge a lot. They are having their stocks rise and the CEO's are laughing all the way to the bank. they gave lots of money to tramp and will give a lot more to him.

fk those people ..they should've stayed home--THEY are causing us to be ''robbed'' !!!!
...THEY are wasting our tax $$$$$

fk those people ..they should've stayed home--THEY are causing us to be ''robbed'' !!!!
No, Trump & Republicans are wasting our tax dollars! BIGGEST DEFICIT & DEBT EVER!!!

No, Trump & Republicans are wasting our tax dollars! BIGGEST DEFICIT & DEBT EVER!!!
wrong--the debts were driven up before Trump---

Trump is wasting our tax $$$$$ paying 60,000 ICE agents to get 2,000 migrants last weekend, but they only arrested 35. Trump insisted last week that the raids had been "very successful." Repubtards can't wait to vote conman Trump 4 more years!

Last edited:

Trump is wasting our tax $$$$$ paying 60,000 ICE agents to get 2,000 migrants last weekend, but they only arrested 35. Trump insisted last week that the raids had been "very successful." Repubtards can't wait to vote conman Trump 4 more years!
MAGA-I love it !!

MAGA-I love it !!
EAMqOX2UcAEiDcU

MAGA-I love it !!
EAMqOX2UcAEiDcU
I love it !!
hahahahhahhhahaha
once you are over the cliff, there is no ''worse'' to it

MAGA-I love it !!
EAMqOX2UcAEiDcU
I love it !!
hahahahhahhhahaha
3 Big Pharma Republican Donors pushed 75 Billion Opioid pills onto US citizens costing at street value $3 Trillion & killed 100,000 white people a year. MAGA! Blame the drug problem on migrants. LOL

MAGA-I love it !!
EAMqOX2UcAEiDcU
I love it !!
hahahahhahhhahaha
3 Big Pharma Republican Donors pushed 75 Billion Opioid pills onto US citizens costing at street value $3 Trillion & killed 100,000 white people a year. MAGA! Blame the drug problem on migrants. LOL
and?

OIG's unannounced visits to CBP facilities, detailed prolonged detention, no access to showers, water, toilet, food, clean clothes, bed, overcrowding, standing room only, and inhumane conditions that caused 24 deaths this year. Congress is spending $776 per detainee per day for these torture concentration camps. Trump increased the inflow of migrants. Military is bringing them in the USA to push Trump's political agenda. Trump created a humanitarian crisis at our border. We cannot avert our eyes. We cannot become numb to this.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back