Obama conspires with China to cripple U.S. energy?

McConnell, Rubio, Inhofe and a few more cons will have to scramble to get out a new negative message. They all had the same lame talking point before today.

Were guns expected to cross our border or were they handed out at a Mexican Wal-mart to a lucky few?
What was promised that prompted Korea to hand over American hostages?
Was Congress notified before hand about this new Asian Co-Op?
How did a horde of children show up at our border unannounced all at the same time? Was the constitution consulted before the children disappeared into society?
Do you really still believe in co-incidences that always seem to be in favor of everyone but Americans?

The message is already negative. Repubs have been given 2 years to come up with some viable solutions to the mess we are in. And while we fight over affiliations, the globe wins.
How about American Democrats and American Republicans call their officials and insist that the Constitution be followed, not dismantled.

that's what is suppose to happen .in reality.........
So you claim Obama is not a tyrant then turn right around and claim he can enact laws and legislation with EO. You are beyond stupid.
like I SAID IN REALITY....
THE FOLKS SHOW CASING STUPIDTY HERE ARE YOU .
Without the Senate the treaty does not become law, without an act of both houses in Congress the stipulated green house levels can not be enforced on American business.

agree, except that it isn't a treaty, it's a deal the President signed. It's pretty much the equivalent of an Executive Order in the foreign policy arena. No where will you see the word "treaty" in the agreement.
Wrong as usual any action that the President takes with a foreign Government that requires something from the US is a treaty.

normally yes, but not in this case. The President was very careful about not using the word "treaty". He consistently used the term "deal". This is semantics, but it is way for him to force the hand of the incoming Congress. Regardless of its enforcement capability, he just called the bluff on the GOP.

The Angry GOP Backlash to Obama s Historic Climate Accord - The Atlantic

So you claim Obama is not a tyrant then turn right around and claim he can enact laws and legislation with EO. You are beyond stupid.
Without the Senate the treaty does not become law, without an act of both houses in Congress the stipulated green house levels can not be enforced on American business.

agree, except that it isn't a treaty, it's a deal the President signed. It's pretty much the equivalent of an Executive Order in the foreign policy arena. No where will you see the word "treaty" in the agreement.
Wrong as usual any action that the President takes with a foreign Government that requires something from the US is a treaty.

normally yes, but not in this case. The President was very careful about not using the word "treaty". He consistently used the term "deal". This is semantics, but it is way for him to force the hand of the incoming Congress. Regardless of its enforcement capability, he just called the bluff on the GOP.

It does not matter what he calls it. Any deal with a foreign power by a President REQUIRES the Senate to approve.

It does not matter what he calls it. Any deal with a foreign power by a President REQUIRES the Senate to approve.
Being a constitutional scholar, I'm sure Obama knows more than you do about that.

Oh God oh God!! The sky is falling! Countries might have to use tandem solar thermal steam power to reduce the amount of yearly carbon emissions!...or geothermal...

Oh my God!

And profits might go up on these cogeneration plants since the yearly totals of fuel consumed will plummet as the sunshine makes up the slack. Oh woe are we! The end is near!

:lmao:

Oh God oh God!! The sky is falling! Countries might have to use tandem solar thermal steam power to reduce the amount of yearly carbon emissions!...or geothermal...

Oh my God!

And profits might go up on these cogeneration plants since the yearly totals of fuel consumed will plummet as the sunshine makes up the slack. Oh woe are we! The end is near!

:lmao:
:slap:

unfortunately the title isn't something I would doubt about Obama and his party.

I have NEVER lived in my 60 years under a President where I felt he was out to, HURT US intentionally.

I have been sickened by this man and his comrades you all put in POWER OVER us and our country. I hope we get through the next two years or we stand up and REMOVE him from office however it takes

unfortunately the title isn't something I would doubt about Obama and his party.

I have NEVER lived in my 60 years under a President where I felt he was out to, HURT US intentionally.

I have been sickened by this man and his comrades you all put in POWER OVER us and our country. I hope we get through the next two years or we stand up and REMOVE him from office however it takes
The pendulum extreme begets the pendulum extreme on the opposite spectrum. We had quite a spate of fascism (veiled under protecting the country dontcha know) with Cheney/Bush for 8 years. Can you imagine if Obama and Romney were too close to call and they were counting "hanging chads" in California to see which one won...and the Supremes Stepped in with a liberal majority there to hand the election to Obama? The GOP would have flipped a nut over that.

What this country needs is a stubborn middle-goer as president next time. Someone who flips extremes on either end the middle finger.

I don't, however, consider Obama a fascist or dictator for wanting to reduce carbon emissions. Carbon fires make smudge, smoke and disrupt the weather with their huge influence globally. Never used to be a problem before populations spun out of control. But now that every person of our 7+ billion people wants to be burning a fire in their town, home or car 24/7 to make their life easier, the climate is taking a hit. There is no way it couldn't be. So you figure new ways to make electricity, warm houses or drive cars. Ways that use less carbon. This isn't rocket science.

false your part of that post is irrational as is this one!
both statements I made are fact. yours not so much.

First stage of dementia is denial... you GOT IT!
again false any one reading this not suffering from Obama phobia and racist tendencies can easily see who's mentally unstable and it ain't me....
gotta make dinner. chow

Cut and run! Damn, and I was just starting to giggle!
uncontrolled laughter is also an indicator of mental illness...

Since when is a giggle, uncontrolled laughter... as I stated you have the beginnings of dementia!
you have a rich fantasy life.

I'm amazed you lived to be 60 .
to live that long and gain no insight or wisdom is sad

According to a 2013 poll by Stanford University, 73% of Americans believe that the earth has been warming over the past 100 years, while 81% of Americans think global warming poses a serious problem in the United States. In addition, 81% think the federal government should limit the amount of greenhouse gases that American businesses can emit. A quarter of the world's emissions to the atmosphere is the US contribution. Obama is trying to earn some points on the issue of climate change
156210_600.jpg

According to a 2013 poll by Stanford University, 73% of Americans believe that the earth has been warming over the past 100 years, while 81% of Americans think global warming poses a serious problem in the United States. In addition, 81% think the federal government should limit the amount of greenhouse gases that American businesses can emit. A quarter of the world's emissions to the atmosphere is the US contribution. Obama is trying to earn some points on the issue of climate change
156210_600.jpg
could be. it also could be he is attempting to fix the problem.

Forum List

Back